UC Davis truth: Photo; Student admits they trapped cops on purpose! Link.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
UC Davis Student Admits Protesters Surrounded Cops and Wouldn't Let Them Leave | NewsBusters.org

Well well well. The UC Davis TRUTH is now leaking out. In the above link, a UC Davis protestor admits that they purposely encircled the cops, and quote: "We had encircled them [campus police], and they were trying to leave, and they were trying to clear a path. And so, we sat down, linked arms, and said that if they wanted to clear the path, they would have to go through us"

And "go through" you the cops did. BUT...dont believe the statement? How about the photo? Below, you'll see the cop who sprayed them.......AND the cops who were stuck inside the hippie circle in the back, who were told "you'll have to go through us". HERE is the photo:

Attachments

• $Pepper%20Spray_0.jpg
    $Pepper%20Spray_0.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 52
As the new photo CLEARLY shows, and the student admittedly described, the students surrounded them, sat, and said "You'll have to go through us".

NOW....all 50 state laws say "preventing the free movement of another human being" is, but statute, called "kidnapping".

The cops in that circle COULD have used fists and batons to literally beat their way through.

But instead, they had a commanding officer, the Lt., who used the less lethal liquid pepper spray OC, which has ZERO permanent effects and wears off in 30 minutes.

Should they instead have beaten the students? Hell no. They made the right choice.

Case closed boys. If you surround a bunch of cops and demand "You'll have to go through us", well, the cops are gonna go through you. Dont whine when you get what you asked for.

MarcATL? Blu? MikeK? Salt Jones?

No one wants to comment now that the real truth on UC Davis is out?

Yep. Too much truth. Several libs have posted several times on other threads. Guess they can't handle the fact that the Davis cops were RIGHT to do what they did.

Come on libtards. You're commenting on all the other threads since this was posted. Can't handle the truth?

As the new photo CLEARLY shows, and the student admittedly described, the students surrounded them, sat, and said "You'll have to go through us".

NOW....all 50 state laws say "preventing the free movement of another human being" is, but statute, called "kidnapping".

The cops in that circle COULD have used fists and batons to literally beat their way through.

But instead, they had a commanding officer, the Lt., who used the less lethal liquid pepper spray OC, which has ZERO permanent effects and wears off in 30 minutes.

Should they instead have beaten the students? Hell no. They made the right choice.

Case closed boys. If you surround a bunch of cops and demand "You'll have to go through us", well, the cops are gonna go through you. Dont whine when you get what you asked for.

Thanks for sharing the link.

As hateful as it sounds to say this about supposed "victims" ... these people were asking for it.

The police tried to leave. The students said you have to get through us. The police warned pepper spray would be involved. The students instead of following lawful orders pulled their hoods over their heads to get ready for the pepper spray.

They were violating both the lawful orders and the personal liberty rights of the cops and pretty nearly demanding a police reaction.

Last edited:
What kind of inept person can't get over somebody who is sitting? They were already on both sides of the individuals.

Doesn't matter WHAT they say... that had no actual effect on preventing someone from getting around.

I'm an obese individual and even I could still get over those people if I really wanted to.

They just wanted to try out their canisters.

Last edited:
What kind of inept person can't get over somebody who is sitting? They were already on both sides of the individuals.

Doesn't matter WHAT they say... that had no actual effect on preventing someone from getting around.

I'm an obese individual and even I could still get over those people if I really wanted to.

Why should ANYBODY have to go over those slobs?

To include those students who had their rights shit all over by having their path to class blocked by those slobs.

Seems as though campus security did what they had to do.......And i'm quite sure that will be further proven as the evidence continues to come forth.

Do you lib loons ever NOT live with your heads planted firmly up your asses?

Last edited:

Thanks for sharing the link.

As hateful as it sounds to say this about supposed "victims" ... these people were asking for it.

The police tried to leave. The students said you have to get through us. The police warned pepper spray would be involved. The students instead of following lawful orders pulled their hoods over their heads to get ready for the pepper spray.

They were violating both the lawful orders and the personal liberty rights of the cops and pretty nearly demanding a police reaction.

They sound like a bunch of attention whores.

Apparently they wanted the confrontation so they could cry foul...typical miscreant/petulant behaviour shared with the best of martyrs/drama queens everywhere...:eusa_whistle:

You've got to be fucking kidding me. So you think if a group of people surround a group of cops, and when asked to move, the people say "NO you'll have to go through us", you think they should step over them? Well, police tactics 101 says you NEVER put your weapons within arms reach of someone unless absolutely necessary.

Trust me, they did NOT want to use the spray, look at the shitstorm it created.

BUT....the OWS'ers ASKED for it. Begged for it.

Case closed. UC Davis cops were MORE than justified. In fact, they shouldve used even more force, and went hands on and arrested every piece of shit liberal in that human chain.

Apparently they wanted the confrontation so they could cry foul...typical miscreant/petulant behaviour shared with the best of martyrs/drama queens everywhere...:eusa_whistle:

Exactly. Provoking police has been a left wing tactic for decades.

I ask, what if one of these libtards were walking on their campus, and a bunch of tea party people surrounded them, sat down, and said "You aren't going to your global warming class, you'll have to go through us" and there were cops nearby?

Would they say "well, the cops should ignore this, and the liberal should just be asked to step over top of the potentially hostile strangers". Or, would they demand the police do something about the TP'ers?

In the face of the overwhelming pro-police evidence in the UC Davis incident, liberals now sound like fucking morons and will quickly change topics and let this go.

Police "should've stepped over them" HA:lol: LMFAO at that.

You've got to be fucking kidding me. So you think if a group of people surround a group of cops, and when asked to move, the people say "NO you'll have to go through us", you think they should step over them? Well, police tactics 101 says you NEVER put your weapons within arms reach of someone unless absolutely necessary.

Trust me, they did NOT want to use the spray, look at the shitstorm it created.

BUT....the OWS'ers ASKED for it. Begged for it.

Case closed. UC Davis cops were MORE than justified. In fact, they shouldve used even more force, and went hands on and arrested every piece of shit liberal in that human chain.

Oh please.

Exactly. Provoking police has been a left wing tactic for decades.

I ask, what if one of these libtards were walking on their campus, and a bunch of tea party people surrounded them, sat down, and said "You aren't going to your global warming class, you'll have to go through us" and there were cops nearby?

Would they say "well, the cops should ignore this, and the liberal should just be asked to step over top of the potentially hostile strangers". Or, would they demand the police do something about the TP'ers?

In the face of the overwhelming pro-police evidence in the UC Davis incident, liberals now sound like fucking morons and will quickly change topics and let this go.

Police "should've stepped over them" HA:lol: LMFAO at that.
In this scenario? (And even if it were to be reversed)...the perps deserved to be smacked out of the way for impeding the liberty of movement unjustly. Those doing the smacking would be justified.

And by the time Law enforcement arrived on the scene to address it, you know a dispute would rage. It is at that time that charges be pressed,citations be passed out, and it should go to court.

THAT is the ideal scenario by law.

MarcATL? Blu? MikeK? Salt Jones?

No one wants to comment now that the real truth on UC Davis is out?
I've already responded to this in another thread but I'll repeat my opinion here.

If the cops wanted to leave and the protesters did indeed obstruct their movement it was stupid, wrongful, and was categorical aggressive action in which case the cops acted defensively. But at this point what one girl said does not speak for everyone or prove anything. We need to hear more before drawing any conclusions.

And that photo shows nothing but seated protesters being sprayed with standing spectators in the background.

The cops were justified for what? Because they couldn't escape? Did they think to step over them? Also, did you notice in the video how the cops were walking back and forth with ease, to both sides of the line of students, coming back and forth to spray them more? Even if it had been necessary to use pepper spray to "break through" why did they go around spraying everyone? Clearly the cops were out of line and went well beyond anything that as necessary.

The cops were justified for what? Because they couldn't escape? Did they think to step over them? Also, did you notice in the video how the cops were walking back and forth with ease, to both sides of the line of students, coming back and forth to spray them more? Even if it had been necessary to use pepper spray to "break through" why did they go around spraying everyone? Clearly the cops were out of line and went well beyond anything that as necessary.
Why should the students who were having their rights violated by those slob protesters, have to step over them?

Why should campus security have to step over a bunch of slovenly pigs, who were violating the law?

Face it, you loony idiots cannot justify the stepping on of rights, and outright breaking of the laws.

And come midnight tomorrow, there are a hell of a lot of those slovenly bastards being kicked off of L.A.'s City Hall Property........Enough is enough....Time for the whiney bastards to pack it up. The destrucion, and cost of their destruction to the property is over........Sadly, it's those who actually pay taxes who will have to foot the bill for those pigs destruction. And many of those taxpayers are a part of the 99% those loony, slovenly bastards claim to support......The hypocrisy of that failing "movement" is laughable.......As are you fools who claim to support it.

Last edited:
UC Davis Student Admits Protesters Surrounded Cops and Wouldn't Let Them Leave | NewsBusters.org

Well well well. The UC Davis TRUTH is now leaking out. In the above link, a UC Davis protestor admits that they purposely encircled the cops, and quote: "We had encircled them [campus police], and they were trying to leave, and they were trying to clear a path. And so, we sat down, linked arms, and said that if they wanted to clear the path, they would have to go through us"

And "go through" you the cops did. BUT...dont believe the statement? How about the photo? Below, you'll see the cop who sprayed them.......AND the cops who were stuck inside the hippie circle in the back, who were told "you'll have to go through us". HERE is the photo:

If they wanted to get past those kids, they probably could have leaped over them.

Really no excusing the cops here, they used excessive force in a non-threatening situation.

Forum List

Back