UC Berkeley Attacker: WHO IS HE?

Everyone exploits everyone else to some degree or other. Your internal self loathing just needs to be imprinted on our country so you can feel better about yourself.

Standard progressive tripe, from the standard progressive fool on the board.

Oh, so it's okay that we've imposed horrible government on them and ruined their countries in our insatiable thirst for Drugs... DOn't come up here to get away from the mess we created!

Everyone exploits everyone else to some degree or other. Your internal self loathing just needs to be imprinted on our country so you can feel better about yourself.

Standard progressive tripe, from the standard progressive fool on the board.

Oh, so it's okay that we've imposed horrible government on them and ruined their countries in our insatiable thirst for Drugs... DOn't come up here to get away from the mess we created!

Do you think a home grown government influenced by say China or Russia would be any better?

Or a home grown one?

You assume unicorn farts and pixe queefs as default conditions when outside influence is removed.

The reason, is of course, your anti-americanism brought on by your own self loathing.

Do you think a home grown government influenced by say China or Russia would be any better?

Or a home grown one?

Well let's look at that. A Russian influenced government did develop in Nicaragua after they overthrew our puppet, Somoza. And even though we sold crack to our own people trying to overthrow them, they did pretty well with that government. They've returned Danny Ortega to power a couple of times in elections even we had to admit were fair.

The Chinese are currently dumping a lot of money into Nicaragua hoping to build a sea-level canal. (I personally have environmental concerns about such an endeavor, but it's something.)

As opposed to Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras - which are economic basket cases.

So we are going to piss away billions on Trump's vanity project to keep those folks out.

Just remember, if you ask a homophobic baker to bake a cake after he advertised cakes for sale, you are a fascist.

But if you throw children into cages, and some of them FUCKING DIE, well, it's their own damned fault for coming here after we ruined the countries they did live in.

Just remember, if you ask a homophobic baker to bake a cake after he advertised cakes for sale, you are a fascist.

But if you throw children into cages, and some of them FUCKING DIE, well, it's their own damned fault for coming here after we ruined the countries they did live in.
If you have people who play by rules of civility and responsibility, they must be called names and destroyed by those who do not. How much does it cost for sexual diseases today? To keep people alive and given treatments. And those diseases are spreading and it is not 95% old people who are getting ready to leave this planet. Just asking.

If you have people who play by rules of civility and responsibility, they must be called names and destroyed by those who do not. How much does it cost for sexual diseases today? To keep people alive and given treatments. And those diseases are spreading and it is not 95% old people who are getting ready to leave this planet. Just asking.

Um, what does that have to do with anything I just said? Yes, I know, it's terrible that we spend money keeping people alive and treating diseases. We all need to be Medical Calvinists and live holy lives and Jesus will provide.

Or a home grown one?

Well let's look at that. A Russian influenced government did develop in Nicaragua after they overthrew our puppet, Somoza. And even though we sold crack to our own people trying to overthrow them, they did pretty well with that government. They've returned Danny Ortega to power a couple of times in elections even we had to admit were fair.

The Chinese are currently dumping a lot of money into Nicaragua hoping to build a sea-level canal. (I personally have environmental concerns about such an endeavor, but it's something.)

As opposed to Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras - which are economic basket cases.

So we are going to piss away billions on Trump's vanity project to keep those folks out.

Keep up with your typical AMURKIA SO EEEVUL self loathing bullshit.

And keep sucking that chinese dick, you hopeless twat.

Keep up with your typical AMURKIA SO EEEVUL self loathing bullshit.

And keep sucking that chinese dick, you hopeless twat.

Hey owning up to what you've done wrong is what an adult does.

I know you guys hated Obama for this sort of thing. You'd much rather have Trump out there antagonizing everyone but his Russian Masters.

No, self loathing isn't owning up.

It's pathetic.

Lol, Russia Russia Russia.

Blah blah blah, corporations are evil, but government that invades it's citizens rights is good....

Government is the arbiter... like it or not. Ideally, you should work stuff out yourself.

But when the law has been broken, they've been told to knock it off and they keep doing it, sucks to be them.

When the law is being applied unconstitutionally, then the government is the bad guy.

Just because you hate certain people doesn't mean you get to use the government as your own sledgehammer, you cowardly fucktard.

When the law is being applied unconstitutionally, then the government is the bad guy.

Just because you hate certain people doesn't mean you get to use the government as your own sledgehammer, you cowardly fucktard.

Hey, I hold myself to the same Standard... I really and truly hate Mormons, but if a Mormon came to my business, I would start ranting at him about how Joseph Smith was a con man and kiddy-diddler. I would treat him courteously and give him the quality of work I give everyone else.

Because that's the law.

Mr. Homophobic Wife-beating Baker should be held to the same standard when it comes to gays. Seems fair to me.

Hey, I hold myself to the same Standard... I really and truly hate Mormons, but if a Mormon came to my business, I would start ranting at him about how Joseph Smith was a con man and kiddy-diddler. I would treat him courteously and give him the quality of work I give everyone else.

Because that's the law.

Mr. Homophobic Wife-beating Baker should be held to the same standard when it comes to gays. Seems fair to me.

No, because you are a gutless keyboard commando.

Forum List

Back