Uber Exec: I want white men to look around in their office and say oh look there's a lot of white ..

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Uber Exec: “I Want White Men to Look Around in Their Office And Say, ‘Oh Look, There’s a Lot of White Men Here, Let’s Change This’
Uber’s chief brand officer Bozoma Saint John told CNN on Sunday that she wants white men to recognize that a bunch of white guys working together in an office is a problem which they need to fix.
------------------------------------------------------------

Well maybe all WHITE men should stop giving such a racist bitch their money.
Mabye if dumbasses like this stopped using race as a means of power, we wouldn't have a nation so full of division. Obama taught his bitches to act just like him and his so called wife.

This is the result of psychological warfare and idiots keep biting it over and over...

I want you to GTF out of the US how about that, I want you to look around and say geeeze I sure am one racist dumb ass favoring " SKIN COLOR "only and it is we who talk about it who are the real racist.

"I want every NBA team to look around and say, 'Uh Oh, there are a lot of blacks here and not a single Asian'"

Uber Exec: “I Want White Men to Look Around in Their Office And Say, ‘Oh Look, There’s a Lot of White Men Here, Let’s Change This’
Uber’s chief brand officer Bozoma Saint John told CNN on Sunday that she wants white men to recognize that a bunch of white guys working together in an office is a problem which they need to fix.
------------------------------------------------------------

Well maybe all WHITE men should stop giving such a racist bitch their money.
Mabye if dumbasses like this stopped using race as a means of power, we wouldn't have a nation so full of division. Obama taught his bitches to act just like him and his so called wife.

This is the result of psychological warfare and idiots keep biting it over and over...

I want you to GTF out of the US how about that, I want you to look around and say geeeze I sure am one racist dumb ass favoring " SKIN COLOR "only and it is we who talk about it who are the real racist.

All the men in my office are white. The women too. She gets me coffee and makes lunch. :laughing0301:

Uber Exec: I want white men to look around in their office and say oh look there's a lot of white

Unless it's night then it is black...

Forum List

Back