UAH for March 2018

From post 9,

Old Rocks never did reply to what I wrote, especially to the bolded part:

"You also failed to realize that Ocean waters has a long term lag in the system due to its HIGH thermal capacity, but it is losing energy now which is why the big El-Nino's of the last 30 years have been more common than usual. It is why we get rapid warming spikes in the atmosphere for a reason you have absolutely NO clue about.

CO2 doesn't warm up the Ocean waters, the SUN does that with over 99% of the total energy flow into it. "backradiation" doesn't get past the water surface and that so little of it exist anyway. It is very hard to warm up the water with its massive heat capacity."

Everywhere I go I see the same warmist ignorance on this, which is why they are so easily mislead on bogus arguments about energy transfers..

Now why is the temperature of the Arctic important?

In a presentation in 2012, Dr. Francis predicted what we have seen in the extreme weather events for the last five years.

She totally missed why this is happening... 99% is due to El Niño and La Niña and the shifts due to ocean surface heat... My gawd man get a clue... These are well known pattern changes.. Add to that we have been cooling since 2009 and the whole charade falls apart..

Get a clue!

The only time I warms up is when an El-Nino blooms up, otherwise flat to a cooling trend.

Warmists fail to see the obvious why it is the oceans that causes huge spikes of warming in the atmosphere, the oceans waters are barely warming and is cooler than it was 750+ years ago.

Hey ....what happened to the warmist contingent on this thread? :dunno:

Weak....make an implication by starting a thread....then bail.:gay:

They quit because they ran out of canned replies.

UAH_LT_1979_thru_March_2018_v6.jpg

UAH Global Temperature Update for March, 2018: +0.24 deg. C « Roy Spencer, PhD

So we had a La Nina, and never got below 0.2. Wonder what the next El Nino will bring? Bet if it is a strong one, it will peak out above 1.2.

In 1998, I bought 100 share of UAH at .4, today, 2 decades years later, it's at .375.

From post 9,

Old Rocks never did reply to what I wrote, especially to the bolded part:

"You also failed to realize that Ocean waters has a long term lag in the system due to its HIGH thermal capacity, but it is losing energy now which is why the big El-Nino's of the last 30 years have been more common than usual. It is why we get rapid warming spikes in the atmosphere for a reason you have absolutely NO clue about.

CO2 doesn't warm up the Ocean waters, the SUN does that with over 99% of the total energy flow into it. "backradiation" doesn't get past the water surface and that so little of it exist anyway. It is very hard to warm up the water with its massive heat capacity."

Everywhere I go I see the same warmist ignorance on this, which is why they are so easily mislead on bogus arguments about energy transfers..

Ouch.... somebody is not winning.

Yep.... I really hate that lame misleading crap that progressives pull all the time. Old Rocks is famous for presenting statistics that tell about 10% of the story, for example. Transparency is not part of the language of a progressive..... if it was they would be completely irrelevant in the world.

There are always two questions that the modern Progressive is unable to answer.....

1. As compared to what?

2. At what cost?

Forum List

Back