UAE gave $100 MILLION in Katrina Aid

archangel said:
I was multi-tasking between sales on internet of Classic outboard motors...and had a break in sealing a deal! I should be ashamed of myself! :huh:
More non-sequitor from the king.

The ClayTaurus said:
More non-sequitor from the king.

In closing I will say ...tis better to be a King than a clay queen...now please clay boy...use the words 'non-sequitor' in proper context..check with mom...she hates grammer faults! I'm with her on this one...I play to see where someone is really comming from...thank you for exposing the true clay queen! :smoke:

archangel said:
In closing I will say ...tis better to be a King than a clay queen...now please clay boy...use the words 'non-sequitor' in proper context..check with mom...she hates grammer faults! I'm with her on this one...I play to see where someone is really comming from...thank you for exposing the true clay queen! :smoke:
I guess I spelled it wrong. Silly me. Then again, so did your dumb ass.

Just for your information:
Non-Sequitur: A statement that does not follow logically from what preceded it. - That actually not only accurately describes you last post, but your entire existence on this board.

Go ahead; refer to this as a diatribe. Hell, put some quotes around it! Call it a pun! You'll feel better!

The ClayTaurus said:
I guess I spelled it wrong. Silly me. Then again, so did your dumbass.

Just for your information:
Non-Sequitur: A statement that does not follow logically from what preceded it. - That actually not only accurately describes you last post, but your entire existence on this board.

Go ahead; refer to this as a diatribe. Hell, put some quotes around it! Call it a pun! You'll feel better!

how cute...caught in your own BS...and now ya cry fault or is that fowl as in "chicken little" ya can play...but ya must pay! :huh:

archangel said:
how cute...caught in your own BS...and now ya cry fault or is that fowl as in "chicken little" ya can play...but ya must pay! :huh:
Caught? Tell me, oh wise one, what is a non-sequitur? What's the proper context to use it? Enlighten me (and everyone else).

The ClayTaurus said:
Caught? Tell me, oh wise one, what is a non-sequitur? What's the proper context to use it? Enlighten me (and everyone else).

everyone else in here..ya just made a ass outta' yourself....most if not all in here are aware of what a "Non-sequitor" or is that 'non-sequitur' is...minus the proper spelling and definition you are trying to relate to all of my posts!

give it a rest clay you blew it and no backsliding will help! :rotflmao:

archangel said:
everyone else in here..ya just made a ass outta' yourself....most if not all in here are aware of what a "Non-sequitor" or is that 'non-sequitur' is...minus the proper spelling and definition you are trying to relate to all of my posts!

give it a rest clay you blew it and no backsliding will help! :rotflmao:
"Offering an explanation" is hardly a backslide. If anything, your refusal to offer a rebuttal other than "no you're wrong" is one. But carry on.

theHawk said:

Honestly... I don't see how this is relevant to anything. They gave us money when we suffered a disaster. Great. I have no doubt we would do exactly the same if they were hit with something. It does seem to indicate that they are not the enemy some people would make them out to be, but other than that i think it's rather irrelvant.

Honestly... I don't see how this is relevant to anything. They gave us money when we suffered a disaster. Great. I have no doubt we would do exactly the same if they were hit with something. It does seem to indicate that they are not the enemy some people would make them out to be, but other than that i think it's rather irrelvant.

Agreed--we could argue the merits and demerits of UAE as they relate to US realtions forever. We have quite a difficult decision to make. We have to approach it with cool heads and a view of the big picture, not just snippets or sound bytes.

In this context, the UAE is probably one of if not the best ally we have in the region. Like Baharain and Kuwait, they have pretty much supported us 100% since the First Gulf War, and we have used THEIR ports facilites for years for maintenance of our warships.

It is my opinion that the reality of the matter is the only change that will occur if they take over operations of some of our ports is that the money will go to UAE instead of UK.

I would prefer the bid go to a US company, but then ....a US company would have to bid to win it. :duh3:

Forum List

Back