Uae, First Female Fighter Pilot Leads Airstrikes Against Isil

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
UAE confirms first female fighter pilot Mariam Al Mansouri is leading air strikes against ISIL The National
Yousef Al Otaiba, the UAE’s ambassador to the United States, confirmed on Thursday that the country’s first female fighter pilot was involved in recent action against ISIL.

Mr Al Otaiba also confirmed that Major Mariam Al Mansouri, 35, an F-16 pilot, will lead the air strike missions on ISIL.

The UAE, along with Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Qatar, Bahrain and the United States have allied to launch a series of air strikes against members of ISIL in Syria to combat extremists.

During the show, Mr Al Otaiba said: “We will bring whatever it takes to defeat ISIS [ISIL] and other forms of extremism.”

Read more: UAE confirms first female fighter pilot Mariam Al Mansouri is leading air strikes against ISIL The National

Video at the link.

ByYMd25CEAAK68x.jpg

ByUoABlIQAAF2vP.jpg

The translation is "We're proud of you".

How cool is that?

UAE confirms first female fighter pilot Mariam Al Mansouri is leading air strikes against ISIL The National
Yousef Al Otaiba, the UAE’s ambassador to the United States, confirmed on Thursday that the country’s first female fighter pilot was involved in recent action against ISIL.

Mr Al Otaiba also confirmed that Major Mariam Al Mansouri, 35, an F-16 pilot, will lead the air strike missions on ISIL.

The UAE, along with Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Qatar, Bahrain and the United States have allied to launch a series of air strikes against members of ISIL in Syria to combat extremists.

During the show, Mr Al Otaiba said: “We will bring whatever it takes to defeat ISIS [ISIL] and other forms of extremism.”

Read more: UAE confirms first female fighter pilot Mariam Al Mansouri is leading air strikes against ISIL The National

Video at the link.

ByYMd25CEAAK68x.jpg

ByUoABlIQAAF2vP.jpg

How cool is that?
Very cool lady. Bravo Zulu, Major! You kick some ass out there!

Good for her, even more so due to the fact that if the ISIL bastards catch her she's a deader, or worse.

Good for her, even more so due to the fact that if the ISIL bastards catch her she's a deader, or worse.
Honestly, I hope all countries are briefing their pilots that if they get captured, they can expect to be beheaded.

True, also that they issue them pills so they can take the easier way out.
Or some kind of semi-auto hand gun to take out as many as they can before they go down. If it were me, I'd go down fighting.

Honestly, I hope all countries are briefing their pilots that if they get captured, they can expect to be beheaded.

True, also that they issue them pills so they can take the easier way out.
Or some kind of semi-auto hand gun to take out as many as they can before they go down. If it were me, I'd go down fighting.

True, but sometime that isn't an option. Considering we are talking about pilots here the only way they get near ISIS on the ground is if something has already gone very very wrong.

Typically, one of the incredibly tone deaf Fox assholes made fun of this woman and of his country by asking "Is this boobs on the ground?".

Video at the link.

ByYMd25CEAAK68x.jpg

ByUoABlIQAAF2vP.jpg

How cool is that?

I would have no problem 'covering her six'.

-Geaux

If only arab nations see a woman pilot as a step out of barbarism! Unfortunately most muslims will just see this as more evidence of western corruption infiltrating islam.

Forum List

Back