U-Turn: Obama Backs Super Pacs...

Wars,Raising Debt Limits,Signing Statements,Patriot Act,NDAA,Recess Appointments, and now Super PACS. Yeah, i don't how the Obama-Bots can spin this stuff for their guy. But it sure is fun watching them try. 'Hope & Change?' Yeah sure, whatever. :)

Thank you, he votes against them.

Here's how your beloved gov't works, took place under Bush, and the same thing continues under your hero Obama.

Government gets $500, legislation comes across the table that says they're going to spend $1,000, you vote against it so this travesty doesn't happen but before you vote against it you try to have that money spent in your area to make the best of a horrible, awful, taxpayer crippling situation.

Thank you, what?

Paul is notorious for this sort of stuff.

And not just for pork. He does dog whistles for racists then cries when people call him on it.

In any case..he's a loon..and will never be President.

Thank you for confirming what I already stated, that he votes against them.

I could ask for proof of your other claim, but since you already waved the white flag on your other claim that he votes for pork barrel spending I'll save you the embarrassment.

There's something we can, he'll never be president. He doesn't spend enough, doesn't like deficits enough, doesn't like debt enough, doesn't like warmongering enough. The kind of stuff status quo, bought off D's and R's love.

Didn't wave a white flag on anything.

Those earmarks are added by Ron Paul. He knows the bill will go through and the money will go to his district.

He's not the "pure as snow" liberatarian you guys make him out to be. There's a reason he's been in congress for so long.

Thank you, what?

And not just for pork. He does dog whistles for racists then cries when people call him on it.

I could ask for proof of your other claim, but since you already waved the white flag on your other claim that he votes for pork barrel spending I'll save you the embarrassment.

There's something we can, he'll never be president. He doesn't spend enough, doesn't like deficits enough, doesn't like debt enough, doesn't like warmongering enough. The kind of stuff status quo, bought off D's and R's love.

Those earmarks are added by Ron Paul. He knows the bill will go through and the money will go to his district.

He's not the "pure as snow" liberatarian you guys make him out to be. There's a reason he's been in congress for so long.

Ron Paul cannot be bought off like your guy. Your guy is owned by GE and numerous other Corporations. And that's just fact.

Thank you, what?

I asked for proof that he signs on to these pork barrel spending projects, you provide me with links that state the exact opposite. That in fact he votes against all of them. Tell your hero democrats to stop voting for these huge debt, huge deficit, huge spending bills and he doesn't get a penny of pork.

He's the only major politician who isn't bought off by special interests. Your hero is, Bush is, McCain is, Pelosi is, on and on and on.

Forum List

Back