U-Turn: Obama Backs Super Pacs...

To allow the Republican's candidate to use the unlimited superpac funds while not utilizing the same would put him at a definite disadvantage. Frankly I think he'd rather take a hit on the psuedo-outrage the connies show(like Libo-Pauli) than not use them.

Never mind that Ron Paul is one of the biggest hypocrites out there when it comes to his "values". That guy will pork barrel with the best of them.

Nice, that's a good bold statement.

Can I have a link to him voting in favor of pork barrel spending? I don't need 10 or 20, just provide one instance of this happening.

Thanks.

Google broke?

Ron Paul, big-government libertarian - PostPartisan - The Washington Post

Does anyone really believe President Obama should not play by the rules the GObP/Repubs and SCOTUS made up?

If you have a problem with the Super Pacs, take it up with the corrupt GObP/Repubs/SCOTUS.

Obama will do exactly what Obama wants to do.

If the rules work for him, he'll do that.

If backing down from pledges works for him, he'll do that.

If there is any technicality he can exploit to get what he wants, he'll do that.

If nothing legal seems like it will work, he'll break the law and say that it was justified because the system was broken and the law unfairly disadvantaged him from accomplishing what he needed to do for the good of the people.

That's a problem now? For you guys?

Reagan, one of the biggest conservative heroes, was a big fat liar, broke laws and committed treason.

Still a hero. :lol:

Never mind that Ron Paul is one of the biggest hypocrites out there when it comes to his "values". That guy will pork barrel with the best of them.

Can I have a link to him voting in favor of pork barrel spending? I don't need 10 or 20, just provide one instance of this happening.

Thanks.

Google broke?

I see, maybe I didn't ask my question clearly enough. I'll try again.

Can I have a link to him voting in favor of pork barrel spending?

Pathological Liar: 'A person who lies to the point of it being considered a disease or condition, an abnormally habitual liar.' A Pathological Liar may be suffering from histrionic personality disorder or narcissistic personality disorder.

Boy, his poor rabid followers are gonna have a tough time spinning this one for him. But they have to be used to that by now. They've had to spin his lies and hypocrisy for the last three years. He says one thing, but does another. And that sums up his entire Presidency. How can so many Americans be such dupes?

Obama campaign to support super PAC fundraising.

In a change of position, Barack Obama's reelection campaign will begin using administration and campaign aides to fundraise for Priorities USA Action, a super PAC backing the president.

Obama has been an outspoken critic of current campaign financing laws, in particular a Supreme Court ruling that allowed the creation of super PACs. Until now he has kept his distance from Priorities USA Action.

But in the wake of the group's anemic fundraising, made public last week, the campaign decided to change its position, and announced the new stance to members of its national finance committee Monday evening.

Two Obama campaign aides confirmed that senior campaign and administration officials who participate at fundraising events for the president's campaign will also appear at events for Priorities USA Action, the PAC supporting Obama...

In an e-mail blast, Jonathan Collegio, spokesman for the conservative groups American Crossroads and Crossroads GPS, called the Obama campaign's move a "brazenly cynical" reversal for a president who just two years ago called spending by these outside groups a threat to democracy.

Obama campaign to support super PAC fundraising – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

On the other hand, Free Speech wins out. :):):):):)

I think Obama runs well on Bush Platforms in general. :D

Thanks.

Google broke?

Try what again?

Paul's a sneaky fuck.

Votes against bills then puts earmarks in them for his own district.

Hard to get your mind around that, eh?

Try what again?

Paul's a sneaky fuck.

From another perspective, I believe, it's called, "Playing The Hand You Are Dealt". ;) Who Knew! :)

GOP butt hurt because Obama decides to play by the rules allowed. I know!!! It's a bitch when the ****** won't stay tied up when you are trying to lynch him!!! I hate it when that happens! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not at all. I for one, advocate Free Speech. How about you Huggy? Have you changed your position yet?

Try what again?

Paul's a sneaky fuck.

Thank you, he votes against them.

Here's how your beloved gov't works, took place under Bush, and the same thing continues under your hero Obama.

Government gets $500, legislation comes across the table that says they're going to spend $1,000, you vote against it so this travesty doesn't happen but before you vote against it you try to have that money spent in your area to make the best of a horrible, awful, taxpayer crippling situation.

GOP butt hurt because Obama decides to play by the rules allowed. I know!!! It's a bitch when the ****** won't stay tied up when you are trying to lynch him!!! I hate it when that happens! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not at all. I for one, advocate Free Speech. How about you Huggy? Have you changed your position yet?

Do I still think super pacs are bad? Yes. For several reasons ... one which truly disturbs me is the ease in which a foreign country can spend without limit to influence American elections. I believe THAT should be a criminal offense.

I can see why the media like the super pacs. It makes the election cycle a huge payday for them.

In any case it is what it is. Crying that Obama has decided to play by the same rules is beyond pathetic. I guess if ya want to defeat him ..get out your damn checkbook. The corps some of you worship made the new rules and the Bush appointed SC co-signed it ...pay up or shut up is the operative narative now. Money now equals free speech. The King is dead...long live the KING!

Do I still think super pacs are bad? Yes. For several reasons ... one which truly disturbs me is the ease in which a foreign country can spend without limit to influence American elections. I believe THAT should be a criminal offense.

I can see why the media like the super pacs. It makes the election cycle a huge payday for them.

In any case it is what it is. Crying that Obama has decided to play by the same rules is beyond pathetic. I guess if ya want to defeat him ..get out your damn checkbook. The corps some of you worship made the new rules and the Bush appointed SC co-signed it ...pay up or shut up is the operative narative now. Money now equals free speech. The King is dead...long live the KING!

You mean how China helped Clinton? Agreed. Great Point. Foreign Money and it's effects on our Elections.

Crying like a Baby over Obama supporting PAC's, not at all. He did the right thing. Censorship, bad. Argue on merit. Good.

Try what again?

Paul's a sneaky fuck.

From another perspective, I believe, it's called, "Playing The Hand You Are Dealt". ;) Who Knew! :)

Call it what you like..but I proved my point.

Try what again?

Paul's a sneaky fuck.

Here's how your beloved gov't works, took place under Bush, and the same thing continues under your hero Obama.

Government gets $500, legislation comes across the table that says they're going to spend $1,000, you vote against it so this travesty doesn't happen but before you vote against it you try to have that money spent in your area to make the best of a horrible, awful, taxpayer crippling situation.

Thank you, what?

Paul is notorious for this sort of stuff.

And not just for pork. He does dog whistles for racists then cries when people call him on it.

In any case..he's a loon..and will never be President.

gotta love the excuses for the Obama lying, again..:lol:

Yeah well at least him changing his mind on that campaign promise didn't cost lives and national treasure does it?

Furthermore the rules on superpac money changed. Only a fool wouldn't change their mind.

Yeah well at least him changing his mind on that campaign promise didn't cost lives and national treasure does it?

Furthermore the rules on superpac money changed. Only a fool wouldn't change their mind.

Excuses, excuses. We like what he says, and we'll go to great lengths to justify what he does that is opposite of what he says. :lol:

Try what again?

Paul's a sneaky fuck.

Thank you, what?

Paul is notorious for this sort of stuff.

And not just for pork. He does dog whistles for racists then cries when people call him on it.

In any case..he's a loon..and will never be President.

Thank you for confirming what I already stated, that he votes against them.

I could ask for proof of your other claim, but since you already waved the white flag on your other claim that he votes for pork barrel spending I'll save you the embarrassment.

There's something we can, he'll never be president. He doesn't spend enough, doesn't like deficits enough, doesn't like debt enough, doesn't like warmongering enough. The kind of stuff status quo, bought off D's and R's love.

Last edited:

Excuses, excuses. We like what he says, and we'll go to great lengths to justify what he does that is opposite of what he says. :lol:

Spot-On. Obama-Bots be craaaazy. :cuckoo:

I would also point out the obvious fallacy here. Changing your mind due to changing circumstances is not lying. Did the rules change or am I lying?

Carry on....

U-Turn: Obama Backs Super PACS...

Boy, his poor rabid followers are gonna have a tough time spinning this one for him.

You mean.....the folks who are....

....to his Campaign???????

529.gif

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

825.gif
825.gif
825.gif

Forum List