U.S. Warned 3 Days Before Libya Attack...

Bush had nothing to do with this debacle, it's Obama's and Hillary's doing. They get all the credit for this one. ;)

CAIRO — Al-Qaida vowed to keep fighting the United States and avenge the death of Osama bin Laden, which it acknowledged for the first time Friday in an Internet statement apparently designed to convince followers that it will remain vigorous and intact even after its founder's demise.

Al-Qaida's plots are usually large-scale and involve planning over months or even years. But Western intelligence officials say they are seeing increased chatter about cheap, small-scale attacks – perhaps by individuals or small extremist groups inspired to take revenge for the killing.

"USA, you will pay!" chanted more than 100 participants in a pro-bin Laden protest outside the U.S. Embassy in London on Friday.

Osama Bin Laden Dead, Al Qaeda Confirms

you rightwingnut sludge don't waste any time, do ya?

it must really suck to be as desperate and obama-deranged as y'all are.

When a party fucks up as royally as the republican party did over the last decade it effects EVERYTHING for decades.

You will never accept the blame for your blind following of everything Bush did but that doesnt make is dissapear

Shut up you partisan hack, ^^^this is why Americans are dying!!

Notice I didn't tell you to shut up, and you are one of the quintessential partisan hacks who post mostly personnel attacks and echos of right wing propaganda. Please keep doing so, rational people understand and recoil from vile, vulgar and vapid posts; turn away from you and the ideology of hate, fear and bigotry. Your perform a service, one which you seem unable to understand but one I appreciate. The more people who reject you and others on the far right, the closer America will come to returning to that nation thusly described:

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses, yearning to breath free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the homeless, tempest tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.

And, as noted in the statement of signifigance by UNESCO:

(i) This colossal statue is a masterpiece of the human spirit. The collaboration between the sculptor Bartholdi and the engineer Eiffel resulted in the production of a technological wonder that brings together art and engineering in a new and powerful way.

(vi) The symbolic value of the Statue of Liberty lies in two basic factors. It was presented by France with the intention of affirming the historical alliance between the two nations. It was financed by international subscription in recognition of the establishment of the principles of freedom and democracy by the U.S. Declaration of Independence, which the Statue holds in her left hand. The Statue also soon became and has endured as a symbol of the migration of people from many countries into the United States in the late 19th and the early 20th centuries. She endures as a highly potent symbol – inspiring contemplation, debate and protest – of ideals such as liberty, peace, human rights, abolition of slavery, democracy and opportunity.

Many of these ideals are given lip service by the GOP yet are under attack by neoconservative and Tea Party ideologues, supported by the GOP 'leadership'.

Forum List

Back