U.S. vows to pursue militants behind Algeria attack

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
U.S. vows to pursue militants behind Algeria attack
"Terrorists should be on notice that they will find no sanctuary, no refuge, not in Algeria, not in North Africa, not anywhere. Those who would wantonly attack our country and our people will have no place to hide," he said.
U.S. vows to pursue militants behind Algeria attack | Reuters

And in other news.. the Easter Bunny is gearing up for the spring egg delivery to Benghazi

I'm so proud of this administration, they (Clinton and Panetta) actualy called them terrorists, we finally making us some progress.

Al Queda & Co. made a BIG mistake by bringing the Algerians into this. They are a serious force to be reckoned with.

I doubt they'll play by the rules that restrict our operations - and they'll have no problem infiltrating.

Al Queda & Co. made a BIG mistake by bringing the Algerians into this. They are a serious force to be reckoned with.

I doubt they'll play by the rules that restrict our operations - and they'll have no problem infiltrating.

Did you see my post of a video of the Hind M-24 they have? That thing is flying death.

It is interesting the article says:
A U.S. plane landed on Friday at an airport near a desert gas plant in Algeria where Islamist gunmen took hundreds of hostages to evacuate Americans caught up in the crisis, a local source said.

Doesn't say anything about what kind of plane and what its purpose might be. I read somewhere that we were sending over a C-5 but I don't know if that's what they are talking about.

A U.S. plane landed on Friday at an airport near a desert gas plant in Algeria where Islamist gunmen took hundreds of hostages to evacuate Americans caught up in the crisis, a local source said.

Doesn't say anything about what kind of plane and what its purpose might be.

Just Obama stimulating the Algerian economy w/ tax dollars by sending his daughters and their friends on vacation there.

Doesn't say anything about what kind of plane and what its purpose might be.

Just Obama stimulating the Algerian economy w/ tax dollars by sending his daughters and their friends on vacation there.

Do they have any sports there?

Forum List

Back