U.S. voters don't blame Obama for economy

It's good to know at least some Americans have a brain. Obama hasn't been in office long enough. This poll really should be performed about a year from now. I wonder why the Washington Post/ABC News decided to do a poll like this after Obama has been in office just a couple of months?

Why would you expect anything from the Washington Post or ABC to be any less retarded than anything from raybaugh?

How can the economy be Obama's fault? He hasn't been in office long and the economy started going down the tubes before the election started.

How can the economy be Obama's fault? He hasn't been in office long and the economy started going down the tubes before the election started.

Why shouldn't it be? It was Bush's fault the second he took office and we were headed for recession. That's according to the left, anyway. Y'all laid that shit on him QUICK.

Didn't Obama just sign a budget? Yes, he did. He owns it. Not hard to figure that one out.

The problem with the economy began in the 70s. The retarded shitstain hacks that can't see past their own voter registration cards are the ones trying to blame it on either Bush or Obama.

But make no mistake, the economy now belongs to Barrack ... if you can SMELL-L-L-L-L what the Barrack is cookin'.

Hopefully this will make it easy for you to understand Father Time.
You take a campfire from Bush, and have Obama throw gas on it, you end up with a forest fire. Now...does Bush get the blame for the forest fire?

PS, with as much as Obama has spent in his first 70 + days, you damn well can bet that's Obama's prints are all over this economy.

Last edited:

You take a campfire from Bush, and have Obama throw gas on it, you end up with a forrest fire. Now...does Bush get the blame for the forrest fire?

Yes. Bush and the GOP that created this mess when they had control for 6 years.

And how can you blame Obama when all the economists are telling him that there is water in his bucket.

Are you suggesting the bankers are lying? Please tell me that is what you are suggesting, because then we will be in agreement on something.

And by the way, Obama is smarter than Clinton and Carter. He won't get caught using a cigar on one of his interns to give you right wing idiots any ammo, and he isn't going to be a pussy like Carter was and let you manipulate the story.

Obama is doing a great job. It isn't easy taking on the corporations and bankers, but he is doing it.

Now he has to start bringing jobs back home. As good as he is doing, if jobs keep going overseas, we will continue to fall apart. Last week IBM just fired 5000 Americans and sent their jobs to India. I would tariff the fuck out of IBM.

But make no mistake about it. The GOP are the ones to get companies to go overseas. Yea Clinton signed NAFTA, but the GOP came up with NAFTA, and the GOP in 2000-2006 really passed some fucked up laws that gave corporations tax breaks for going overseas.

I can understand not taxing them for going overseas. I can see the GOP doing that.

But actually encouraging companies to go overseas by passing tax breaks to help them leave? That's a GOP move. They own that bad decision. And so don't wonder why the economy sucks when no one is working. And the people working aren't making enough. And trickle down doesn't work, apparently.

Can Obama reverse companies going overseas? Thru tariffs, maybe.

But I'm not going to pretend to know all the answers. I just know that Obama is doing a great job, considering the powers that are against him.

And all the while you assholes are saying that he's a sellout just like McCain and Bush?

Fuck you! :eusa_hand:

You take a campfire from Bush, and have Obama throw gas on it, you end up with a forrest fire. Now...does Bush get the blame for the forrest fire?

And how can you blame Obama when all the economists are telling him that there is water in his bucket.

Are you suggesting the bankers are lying? Please tell me that is what you are suggesting, because then we will be in agreement on something.

And by the way, Obama is smarter than Clinton and Carter. He won't get caught using a cigar on one of his interns to give you right wing idiots any ammo, and he isn't going to be a pussy like Carter was and let you manipulate the story.

Obama is doing a great job. It isn't easy taking on the corporations and bankers, but he is doing it.

Now he has to start bringing jobs back home. As good as he is doing, if jobs keep going overseas, we will continue to fall apart. Last week IBM just fired 5000 Americans and sent their jobs to India. I would tariff the fuck out of IBM.

But make no mistake about it. The GOP are the ones to get companies to go overseas. Yea Clinton signed NAFTA, but the GOP came up with NAFTA, and the GOP in 2000-2006 really passed some fucked up laws that gave corporations tax breaks for going overseas.

I can understand not taxing them for going overseas. I can see the GOP doing that.

But actually encouraging companies to go overseas by passing tax breaks to help them leave? That's a GOP move. They own that bad decision. And so don't wonder why the economy sucks when no one is working. And the people working aren't making enough. And trickle down doesn't work, apparently.

But I'm not going to pretend to know all the answers. I just know that Obama is doing a great job, considering the powers that are against him.

And all the while you assholes are saying that he's a sellout just like McCain and Bush?

You don't know jack shit sealybobo..

You missed the point again.

READ OUR LIPS '" WE BLAME THE OBAMALAMA FOR MAKING IT WORSE" " WE BLAME THE OBAMALAMA FOR TRIPLING THE NATIONAL DEBT." "WE BLAME THE OBAMALAMA FOR AN UNSUSTAINABLE BUDGET DEBT/DEFICIT" Now if there are any morons on the left who still don't absorb these facts,, then we feel sorry for ya! :cuckoo:

You take a campfire from Bush, and have Obama throw gas on it, you end up with a forrest fire.

With as much as Obama has spent in his first 70 + days, you damn well can bet that's Obama's prints are all over this economy.

Bobo, like I said earlier...you are stupid.
It's better to be silent and thought a fool,
than to speak and remove all doubt.

Last edited:
It's good to know at least some Americans have a brain. Obama hasn't been in office long enough. This poll really should be performed about a year from now. I wonder why the Washington Post/ABC News decided to do a poll like this after Obama has been in office just a couple of months?

Why would you expect anything from the Washington Post or ABC to be any less retarded than anything from raybaugh?

You're right. I was trying to get Rayboy to respond, but he never did. Obama may not have been in office for very long, but his negative comments and his out-of-control government spending pushed the market down about 25%.

BO should rename himself President poll.

No matter how much he fucks up, they run a poll and it's all shitz and giggles again.

Are you not aware that isn't doesn't matter one iota what polls say, the truth is the deficiet is spirling out of control and the economy continues to tank, and his 'fixes' only made things worse?

Hey, take a poll, everything is great!

And you people claimed Bushbots were delusional.

amazing how ignorant many voters are...so far what has obama done differently than bush? he has given money to banks, corporations, you know the wealthy, the same that many libs cried foul on when bush did the same thing.

this poll proves one thing: partisan blindness

That's what cracks me up about all this Obama the Savior BS. He's doing exactly what Bush would have done. The difference is that conservatives would not have supported this if it was Bush doing it. That's not to say some Republicans wouldn't though.
He's already trumped Bush + the other 42 President's before him, COMBNED, evidenced by the Obamanation Budget you've been reading and hearing so much about. Just think, you can tell your grand kiddies he screwed them within the first 60 days of his administration. And the lefties thought Bush had legacy issues? :rofl:

Oh yeah, regarding that unusual tire wear on your GM car, here's a link to file your complaint with the new CEO: Welcome to the White House!

BO should rename himself President poll.

No matter how much he fucks up, they run a poll and it's all shitz and giggles again.

Are you not aware that isn't doesn't matter one iota what polls say, the truth is the deficiet is spirling out of control and the economy continues to tank, and his 'fixes' only made things worse?

Hey, take a poll, everything is great!

And you people claimed Bushbots were delusional.

:lol:

1) Obama is TAKING OVER corporations, not taking them on.

2) What about the company in Alabama that makes government issued condoms ? Is it the GOP using stimulus money to buy those condoms from China, thus eliminating hundreds of american jobs ? ...... :eusa_whistle:

What this poll proves is that Obama has been in office for two months, and the average person with time enough on his hands to answer polling questions hasn't a clue other beyond, "Well Obama's doing something." He has no idea what Obama's doing, let alone whether or not it will work and wouldn't understand it if you spelled it out in really small words in big block letters. Hence the sealy bobo's of the world think he's doing great.

Forum List

Back