U.S. Veterans to form Human Shield at Dakota Pipeline Protest

"My" Obama? You mean OUR President Obama?
He's not my president.
Does this mean Trump is President of some Americans but not others? How does that work?
No, it means some Americans are American while others are not.....

You best figure out if you are in our way, or not.......
Well then I guess you can count me as being in your way. In the way of what no one seems to have any idea.
You will soon get an idea.....
Sounds like an ominous yet confused warning.

Reports now coming in that the Army Corps of Engineers has denied a permit for the Dakota Access Pipeline to continue construction.

Looking for updates....

Reports now coming in that the Army Corps of Engineers has denied a permit for the Dakota Access Pipeline to continue construction.

Looking for updates....
That will change after Trump is inaugurated.

The shareholders should not be a thought in this. We frankly do not care about them. Its good to see the construction at least having a difficult time.

The shareholders should not be a thought in this. We frankly do not care about them. Its good to see the construction at least having a difficult time.
What's good about it?

Anything that makes America shitty is good in their opinion. If you just replace up with down, you have arrived to their ideology.
Yep, that's exactly what I thought. We can't have anything that actually benefits shareholders, workers and consumers.

What's good about it?

Anything that makes America shitty is good in their opinion. If you just replace up with down, you have arrived to their ideology.
Yep, that's exactly what I thought. We can't have anything that actually benefits shareholders, workers and consumers.
Evidently not since we never have.

Forum List

Back