U.S. Troops Are Reported Back in Iraq Over Syrian Crisis

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Written by Jack Kenny, Monday, 10 December 2012 12:45

More than 3,000 U.S. military personnel have secretly returned to Iraq via Kuwait and 17,000 more are on their way in response to the civil war in Syria that has spilled over into northern Iraq, according to a report published Monday by Iran's Press TV.
@ OpEdNews - 3,000 US troops secretly return to Iraq via Kuwait

Drudge Report got it originally from U.S. Troops Are Reported Back in Iraq Over Syrian Crisis

:cool:

do you have another source? verification and all that....

from the drugde link;

according to a report published Monday by Iran's Press TV.

can we get something else ?

Trajan, longknife, et al,

I remember the wisdom of the time when we went to Vietnam; I remember the wisdom of the time when we went to Afghanistan and Iraq. I remember the expectation we had about how the indigenous population. I remember the wisdom that they would show an appreciation of our service and sacrifice to help them break the bonds of tyranny and give them the opportunity to choose their own destiny.

We spent decade with each, and I leave it to you to determine the value and the outcome. After the blood, resources and treasure, what did we get from the three?

More than 3,000 U.S. military personnel have secretly returned to Iraq via Kuwait and 17,000 more are on their way in response to the civil war in Syria that has spilled over into northern Iraq, according to a report published Monday by Iran's Press TV.

Drudge Report got it originally from U.S. Troops Are Reported Back in Iraq Over Syrian Crisis

from the drugde link;

(COMMENT)

America does not learn its lessons very well. To add to its baffling policy, America has some difficulty explaining the benefit of intervention in Libya and Egypt. The outcome of the Libyan Government (post-revolution) and its peoples respect for America after the open attack on Americans in Benghazi is pretty self explanatory. The mysterious association between the Benghazi attack in Libya and the Egyptian Islamic Jihad member Muhammad Jamal Abu Ahmad, and the response from both the Egyptian Government itself (which is claimed to follow the Muslim Brotherhood Supreme Leader Mohamed Badei) and the Libyan Government is extremely difficult to grasp and understand. But let us just say the neither the Egyptian people or the Libyan people warrant one drop of American Blood or one dime of further treasure.

And now, we are seriously considering getting further involved with Syria and its revolution. Let's see, we have HAMAS as the government in Gaza (terrorists), the Muslim Brotherhood in Cairo (more terrorists), and Libya led by liberal Mahmoud Jibril, and the Muslim Brotherhood's Justice and Construction Party (still more terrorists). Now we come to Syria. And isn't that a mess! And who is fighting for what side? It really doesn't matter which sides wins, for at the end of the day, you have to ask yourself: What impact will it have for regional peace? You see, there are no good guy; merely a lesser of two evils. And whoever the US helps today, will be wrong tomorrow.

We need to keep our nose out of it. No matter what we do, what we say, who we help, we will not be right.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
Trajan, longknife, et al,

I remember the wisdom of the time when we went to Vietnam; I remember the wisdom of the time when we went to Afghanistan and Iraq. I remember the expectation we had about how the indigenous population. I remember the wisdom that they would show an appreciation of our service and sacrifice to help them break the bonds of tyranny and give them the opportunity to choose their own destiny.

We spent decade with each, and I leave it to you to determine the value and the outcome. After the blood, resources and treasure, what did we get from the three?

from the drugde link;

(COMMENT)

America does not learn its lessons very well. To add to its baffling policy, America has some difficulty explaining the benefit of intervention in Libya and Egypt. The outcome of the Libyan Government (post-revolution) and its peoples respect for America after the open attack on Americans in Benghazi is pretty self explanatory. The mysterious association between the Benghazi attack in Libya and the Egyptian Islamic Jihad member Muhammad Jamal Abu Ahmad, and the response from both the Egyptian Government itself (which is claimed to follow the Muslim Brotherhood Supreme Leader Mohamed Badei) and the Libyan Government is extremely difficult to grasp and understand. But let us just say the neither the Egyptian people or the Libyan people warrant one drop of American Blood or one dime of further treasure.

And now, we are seriously considering getting further involved with Syria and its revolution. Let's see, we have HAMAS as the government in Gaza (terrorists), the Muslim Brotherhood in Cairo (more terrorists), and Libya led by liberal Mahmoud Jibril, and the Muslim Brotherhood's Justice and Construction Party (still more terrorists). Now we come to Syria. And isn't that a mess! And who is fighting for what side? It really doesn't matter which sides wins, for at the end of the day, you have to ask yourself: What impact will it have for regional peace? You see, there are no good guy; merely a lesser of two evils. And whoever the US helps today, will be wrong tomorrow.

We need to keep our nose out of it. No matter what we do, what we say, who we help, we will not be right.

Most Respectfully,
R

why did you insert my name in the address line? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back