U.S. Troops Almost Catch Zarqawi

USViking said:
If there is anything I really hate, it is "almost".

Like, I would rather not come close to having you know what
than "almost" have it.

It's definitely frustrating. Hopefully,there is a lot they can find on the laptop,like hideouts and contacts. He is the meaning of the word evil,and capturing him would be such a victory.

krisy said:
It's definitely frustrating. Hopefully,there is a lot they can find on the laptop,like hideouts and contacts. He is the meaning of the word evil,and capturing him would be such a victory.
As long as the laptop is not a disinformation plant.

I just hope it is not filled with the names of loyalists,
or other bogus leads.

wolverine said:
'almost' means they're hot on his trail. Which shows our forces are doing something.

They 'almost' caught Saddam several times before he was finally found in his little rat hole with the spiders, they'll get this guy too.

This incident happened in Feb. This means they got a lot of info already and was probably the reason for a lot of the raids and fire fights that took place over the past month. They released the info cause they got all they could use from it and may be able to get some leverage out of it now with the media broadcasting the info. Its nice to know he's scurrying around like a rat and probably does sleep much. Also shows what a coward he is. He ran while his buddies got caught.

Forum List

Back