U.S. TRADEMARK Denied offensive to ????

What race is Islam ?

1. the proposed mark consists of or comprises immoral, deceptive, or scandalous matter;
2. the proposed mark may disparage or falsely suggest a connection with persons (living or dead), institutions, beliefs, or national symbols, or bring them into contempt or disrepute

What race is Islam ?

1. the proposed mark consists of or comprises immoral, deceptive, or scandalous matter;
2. the proposed mark may disparage or falsely suggest a connection with persons (living or dead), institutions, beliefs, or national symbols, or bring them into contempt or disrepute

Mohammad, the original muslim took pride in being a terrorist.
He is an example for muslims to follow, It is disingenuous to be offend on their behalf or to protect them from their history or genocidal doctrine.

What race is Islam ?

He is an example for muslims to follow, It is disingenuous to be offend on their behalf or to protect them from their history or genocidal doctrine.

Im not offended on their behalf or trying to protect them. Our government is doing that. Im just filling you in.

It is what it is, just like your prejudice.

The government response, posted on the site, states, "The applied-for mark refers to Muslims in a disparaging manner because by definition it implies that conversion or conformity to Islam is something that needs to be stopped or caused to cease.
Well the appeal will go on.

It is odd that free speech does protect an ideology that is fundamentally opposed to free speech and aims to destroy it , and is not extended to those trying to defend free speech.

another idiot post?

sigh

It's about Islam, not radical Islamists. Attacking a religion is not protecting free speech you idiot. It may be exercising free speech, but in no way can it somehow be understood to be an action protecting free speech. :cuckoo:

If they started a group called Stop The ZOG, I'd feel the same way. It isn't just the 'symbols'. Does that answer your question?

Again, no one is infringing on the group's freedom of speech. There isn't any entitlement to a mark under the law as linked above.

ROFLMNAO... This from a person who will tell you that she's entitled to kill her own pre-born child...

:lol:this from a person who claims Obama is muslim :cuckoo: You are probably a birther too:cuckoo:

:lol:

The government response, posted on the site, states, "The applied-for mark refers to Muslims in a disparaging manner because by definition it implies that conversion or conformity to Islam is something that needs to be stopped or caused to cease.

It is odd that free speech does protect an ideology that is fundamentally opposed to free speech and aims to destroy it , and is not extended to those trying to defend free speech.

another idiot post?

sigh

It's about Islam, not radical Islamists. Attacking a religion is not protecting free speech you idiot. It may be exercising free speech, but in no way can it somehow be understood to be an action protecting free speech. :cuckoo:
Islam is not a religion, it is a crime syndicate.

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 163(a):
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

That the Prophet said, "My livelihood is under the shade of my spear (from war booty), and he who disobeys my orders will be humiliated by paying the Jizya.

Im not offended on their behalf or trying to protect them. Our government is doing that. Im just filling you in.

Yes, the government is basing its opinion on a lexus nexus search rather than what Islamic history and scripture can tell US about Islam.
Its reasoning is flawed .

Yes, the government is basing its opinion on a lexus nexus search rather than what Islamic history and scripture can tell US about Islam.
Its reasoning is flawed .

No, its the rules. Obviously you dont like the rule to guard against the ridicule of innocent people.

another idiot post?

sigh

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

That the Prophet said, "My livelihood is under the shade of my spear (from war booty), and he who disobeys my orders will be humiliated by paying the Jizya.

when you go overboard like this, you know it is time for a rest.

take a rest

D

another idiot post?

sigh

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

take a rest

D

Go break your hip.

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

take a rest

D

Go break your hip.
eat shit and die. :eek:

Not sure what this has to do with free speech, trademarking is a commerce issue.

Jillian, I am curious.. and perhaps already know the answer to this. Islam from all appearances is definitely prejudiced against the Jewish Nation. Should the US refuse to tradmark their symbols? Or not?

If they started a group called Stop The ZOG, I'd feel the same way. It isn't just the 'symbols'. Does that answer your question?

Again, no one is infringing on the group's freedom of speech. There isn't any entitlement to a mark under the law as linked above.

ROFLMNAO... This from a person who will tell you that she's entitled to kill her own pre-born child...

You should refer to a fetus as a pre-born old person, because every fetus has the potential to become an old person, and that you would so obviously deny this is frightening.

Not sure what this has to do with free speech, trademarking is a commerce issue.

It's classic Fitnah. You'll get used to it. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back