CDZ U.S. Trade Deal With Japan

I saw that... this means the corn belt Michigan, Ohio, Nebraska, Illinois, and other states will get a big boost immediately with their corn products... The Dims will now lose these states in the next election as Trump fought for their local economies.

What I find specially intriguing about it is, that Abe is really going ahead with his plan to radically re-structure the Japanese economy.
Given the fact, that this deal basically breaks with decades long protectionism which rooted in national pride, gives a clear indication that Japan is finally waking up to the facts of the 21 century. I belief we see the start of the re-alignment of trade between Japan and the US and it is good to see just how ell everything clicks in place for both parties

And if you watch the news video, Abe is very happy. China now comes to the table, or is screwed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the government doesnt have a product to sell,,,
its called crony capitalism,,,
no wonder you dont understand that,,,
first of all: stop using commas for pauses, it looks stupid.

Secondly, governments don't have products to sell...wow, you discovered the obvious! ...but they outline the conditions under which trade takes place and therefore make trade possible and to what conditions....boy oh boy...you should lern up on it, cause you look pretty stupid

sorry if your offended,,,

and when the government dictates how a private company can or cant sell their products its called crony capitalism or light fascism,,,

you repubes are no different than dems other than the fact their honest about it,,,
NO... ITs called life and reality.

You can not have free trade with countries that are totalitarian controlled, like you democrats want to make us.. Your stupidity is duly noted...

the government doesnt have a product to sell,,,
its called crony capitalism,,,
no wonder you dont understand that,,,
first of all: stop using commas for pauses, it looks stupid.

Secondly, governments don't have products to sell...wow, you discovered the obvious! ...but they outline the conditions under which trade takes place and therefore make trade possible and to what conditions....boy oh boy...you should lern up on it, cause you look pretty stupid

sorry if your offended,,,

and when the government dictates how a private company can or cant sell their products its called crony capitalism or light fascism,,,

you repubes are no different than dems other than the fact their honest about it,,,
NO... ITs called life and reality.

You can not have free trade with countries that are totalitarian controlled, like you democrats want to make us.. Your stupidity is duly noted...

you cant have free trade when the government sets the rules,,,

and I'm not a democrat or republican,,,I'm an american
I rejected the kool ade long ago, but its obvious you didnt,,,

Selling our wheat, grain, corn, etc to Japan. Blowing up on Fox currently.

We didn't do that before?
It's still not enough people to replace China, but it's a start, I guess.
Question: Why do we need a "deal" to trade with a country? What's in a "deal" that isn't there when a company sells to a foreign buyer?

Without knowing details…in the past what diplomats could do is favor nations over others. Meaning that the importers in Japan would steer their buying to the US because we’d give them “most favored nation” status. With this current blob…who knows what the details of the deal may be if there is even a deal in place. One would like to think that this would have been negotiated before the trade war began so it would be in place when we were in a position of strength and not utter weakness/stupidity. Doing it now when Japan knows our crops are rotting in the field means they have the advantage.

I’m sure someone will be by in a moment to tell me I’m wrong. I hope so. I need a good laugh.

Your feelings are still hurt [emoji20] that Donnie won in the first place. He’s looking out for us, and giving the[emoji867]to China.

Thanks for the comedic relief. I see you’re fulfilling your destiny

It’s a little more involved than you making deals selling your crafts on eBay.

What isn’t complex to understand for most is that we are clearly losing the trade war when we have already bailed out our farmers twice after we subsidized them already. What’s worse is that consumers are paying 4x: 3 times in tax money then once more at the market.

We didn't do that before?
It's still not enough people to replace China, but it's a start, I guess.
Question: Why do we need a "deal" to trade with a country? What's in a "deal" that isn't there when a company sells to a foreign buyer?

Without knowing details…in the past what diplomats could do is favor nations over others. Meaning that the importers in Japan would steer their buying to the US because we’d give them “most favored nation” status. With this current blob…who knows what the details of the deal may be if there is even a deal in place. One would like to think that this would have been negotiated before the trade war began so it would be in place when we were in a position of strength and not utter weakness/stupidity. Doing it now when Japan knows our crops are rotting in the field means they have the advantage.

I’m sure someone will be by in a moment to tell me I’m wrong. I hope so. I need a good laugh.

Your feelings are still hurt [emoji20] that Donnie won in the first place. He’s looking out for us, and giving the[emoji867]to China.

Thanks for the comedic relief. I see you’re fulfilling your destiny

It’s a little more involved than you making deals selling your crafts on eBay.

What isn’t complex to understand for most is that we are clearly losing the trade war when we have already bailed out our farmers twice after we subsidized them already. What’s worse is that consumers are paying 4x: 3 times in tax money then once more at the market.

He’s not bailing them out now, he’s working to actually fix a problem that hasn’t been addressed by previous administrations. These are hard working people, not able bodied losers that refuse to work and get free government cheese [emoji893].

Yes, they are being bailed out.

They are no better or worse than any other welfare recipient except that they are victims of your blob’s policies
how is a trade deal bailing out?

you people got your facts upside down

It’s not. Bailing out the farmers three times is.

The deal with Japan is likely less than what was on the table with China before the self inflicted trade war started.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.w...romised-farm-bailout-payments/?outputType=amp

Trump almost got back what he trashed when he pulled out of the TPP.

Winning?

New Topics

Forum List

Back