CDZ U.S. Trade Deal With Japan

So Trump just made a trade deal at the G7 summit in France. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the deal?

Selling our wheat, grain, corn, etc to Japan. Blowing up on Fox currently.

We didn't do that before?
It's still not enough people to replace China, but it's a start, I guess.
Question: Why do we need a "deal" to trade with a country? What's in a "deal" that isn't there when a company sells to a foreign buyer?

What is the deal?

Post a fucking link to the deal, you asswipe.
U.S.-Japan trade deal ‘is done in principle,’ Trump says

The "deal" is so far "in principle only," but it does sound like a "go." Abe was strong on that.

What is the deal?

Question: Why do we need a "deal" to trade with a country? What's in a "deal" that isn't there when a company sells to a foreign buyer?

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/row/IF11120.pdf

What is the deal?

Thanks, Butch. I was hoping for something much simpler, but I appreciate it.

Incredible! The negotiation skills of our Superior natural born Citizen President of White European heritage is nothing but phenomenal. America will benefit greatly from this deal. There is no question, this is all about making America great again and President Trump has once again exercised The Art Of The Deal.

America First!

BREAKING: BIG NEWS! President Trump Reaches Historic Trade Deal with Japan (Video)

Last edited:

What is the deal?

Thanks, Butch. I was hoping for something much simpler, but I appreciate it.

It looks basically agricultural, which benefits farmers. But we deal with Japan with cars, and other technologies. It puts more pressure on China, to come to the table.

What is the deal?

read it
look for it
comprehend it

and it will all be right in front of your eyes OMFG imagine that!

President Trump met with Japanese leader Shinzo Abe on Sunday to make the announcement.

LOL

What is the deal?

Without knowing details…in the past what diplomats could do is favor nations over others. Meaning that the importers in Japan would steer their buying to the US because we’d give them “most favored nation” status. With this current blob…who knows what the details of the deal may be if there is even a deal in place. One would like to think that this would have been negotiated before the trade war began so it would be in place when we were in a position of strength and not utter weakness/stupidity. Doing it now when Japan knows our crops are rotting in the field means they have the advantage.

I’m sure someone will be by in a moment to tell me I’m wrong. I hope so. I need a good laugh.

What is the deal?

Without knowing details…in the past what diplomats could do is favor nations over others. Meaning that the importers in Japan would steer their buying to the US because we’d give them “most favored nation” status. With this current blob…who knows what the details of the deal may be if there is even a deal in place. One would like to think that this would have been negotiated before the trade war began so it would be in place when we were in a position of strength and not utter weakness/stupidity. Doing it now when Japan knows our crops are rotting in the field means they have the advantage.

I’m sure someone will be by in a moment to tell me I’m wrong. I hope so. I need a good laugh.
The crops are not rotting here in the south. In fact, harvesting has just begun! This is great news for the farmers here.

President Donald Trump is attending the G7 Summit in Biarritz, France this weekend.

The liberal mainstream media was pretty certain this would be a complete disaster and that the countries were at odds. This is what they reported for several days before the summit began.

Then President Trump dropped this wonderful news on Sunday.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

------------'

Watch the STOCK MARKET tomorrow....you should have bought Friday on the DROP!

What is the deal?

The crops are not rotting here in the south. In fact, harvesting has just begun! This is great news for the farmers here.

Except they Cant sell to the largest nation on earth thus it’s a buyer’s market for Japan

If only we had stayed in the TPP
------------------------------------------------------------------

Abe and Trump are expected to announce that they plan to strike a final deal in September, according to sources familiar with the matter. Japan will lower tariffs on U.S. beef and pork to the same levels as those of Trans-Pacific Partnership members, the Nikkei daily reported Saturday without citing sources.

The U.S. will keep its 2.5 percent tariff on Japanese automobiles, rather than raise it as Trump had threatened, while Japan’s tariffs on imported beef will be lowered gradually to 9 percent from 38.5 percent, the Nikkei reported.

Japan is seeking to stay in Trump’s good graces to avoid costly tariffs and retain positive relations with an ally that ensures its security against the likes of China and North Korea. Japan is also counting on U.S. support as its diplomatic spat with South Korea intensifies.
Japan, U.S. agree to broad outlines of trade deal | The Japan Times

Forum List

Back