U.S. Total Debt....60 Trillion

Do you have any capacity to debate an issue or do you just throw whatever garbage occurs to you and hope some of it sticks?
We are taking in more than ever. Our deficit is larger than ever. Therefore the problem is not taxes or revenue but spending. What part of "quit spending so much damn money" do you not understand?

Not all spending is equal you fucking moron. The reason you didn't quote my response is because you're dishonest, and hope a stand alone ad hominem would suffice. Which is why I believe you are stupid and dishonest.

{BTW, as focused as you seem on sucking penis have your ever considered acting out your fantasy? Warrior too seems to have the male organ on his mind most of the time - why not hook up with him. Maybe then both of you assholes won't spend so much time spreading your ignorance on this message board]

Do you have any capacity to debate an issue or do you just throw whatever garbage occurs to you and hope some of it sticks?
We are taking in more than ever. Our deficit is larger than ever. Therefore the problem is not taxes or revenue but spending. What part of "quit spending so much damn money" do you not understand?

Not all spending is equal you fucking moron. The reason you didn't quote my response is because you're dishonest, and hope a stand alone ad hominem would suffice. Which is why I believe you are stupid and dishonest.

{BTW, as focused as you seem on sucking penis have your ever considered acting out your fantasy? Warrior too seems to have the male organ on his mind most of the time - why not hook up with him. Maybe then both of you assholes won't spend so much time spreading your ignorance on this message board]

You throw out a straw man and then call me dishonest? Really?
Did I ever say all spending was equal? No.
So let's agree not all spending is equal. Now, do you agree that the problem is not low taxes, because revenue is higher than it was 4 years ago,but rather much higher levels of spending?

By the end of 2013 the U.S. Total Debt will be over 60 trillion...

Really?

Show me the math.

It's all about future unpaid liabilities and assumes that we will not make any changes to correct these deficiencies. Almost all of the debt comes from future increases in Medicare spending. Raise the retirement age and increase Medicare taxes slightly, and everything is fine.

That's around $ 190,000.00 per U.S. citizen....dayamn

Just...(A trillion dollars would be a stack of thousand-dollar bills 67 miles high)...just...:lol:...

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Best we raise taxes, I guess. What with $1 Trillion in spending cuts, that only leaves $59 Trillion in taxes to pay it down.

There really is only one way out of this fiscal hole and that's to grow the economy out of it. Neither cutting spending, nor failing to raise taxes will change things, although cutting spending will help. America must become a place where it is attractive to do business. It isn't.

To imagine that we can continue to borrow to finance the give away society is absolutely doomed to failure.

Really?

Show me the math.

Let’s see all of the debt in one place!
a. National debt $13 trillion
b. State and Local debt $2.5 trillion
c. State and Local pensions (underfunded) $3 trillion
d. Social Security $7.7 trillion*
e. Medicare $ 38 trillion*
f. Total US debt $64.2 trillion
g. Total GDP of entire world $61.0 trillion

*covers commitments for 75 years
b., c. The Other National Debt - Kevin D. Williamson - National Review Online
d., e. The 81% Tax Increase - Forbes.com
f. The Final Hour: 65 Trillion - U.S. Financial Obligations Exceed The Entire World's GDP
g. Silver: Declining supply, increasing demand | Resource Investor

Last edited:
There really is only one way out of this fiscal hole and that's to grow the economy out of it. Neither cutting spending, nor failing to raise taxes will change things, although cutting spending will help. America must become a place where it is attractive to do business. It isn't.

To imagine that we can continue to borrow to finance the give away society is absolutely doomed to failure.

America is the world's favorite place to do business. It does more of it here than in any other country.

You throw out a straw man and then call me dishonest? Really?
Did I ever say all spending was equal? No.
So let's agree not all spending is equal. Now, do you agree that the problem is not low taxes, because revenue is higher than it was 4 years ago,but rather much higher levels of spending?

Good, I'm glad you got it (I think). Not all spending is equal, and by that I mean cutting some items from the budget will have consequences, some foreseen, others likely not. And some cuts may be pushed by special interests not to reduce the Federal Budget but to increase their own profits, the ubiquitous hidden agenda of pols both D and R.

Cuts to health care, the FDA, FAA, FDA and others can impact the safety of our citizens, no less so than cuts to our military. Each would have effects and at least potentially the costs to correct problems created by such cuts might be greater than the amount 'saved'. Hence, recommendations to cut the Federal Budget across the board 10% are insane (or at least the result of extreme ignorance).

If the debt is the number one priority, which the R's have made it only since Obama has taken office, than to reduce it revenue needs to increase*** and spending needs to decrease, IMO. But, neither should have a negative effect on the recovery. You believe that a tax increase on the top 2 to 5% of the wealthy will have such an effect. I don't. I don't believe tax cuts to the wealthy stimulate our economy, unlike a cut to a middle class or working poor person who Will use the money immediately in their community.

***you claim revenue is greater today then it was in 2009. I like to know how such a figure is determined.

$60.0 tril. divided by 7.0 bil. people on earth is about $8,500 per person. Were that the case worldwide, then world markets would have households--just with with four people--with nearly $36,000 to spend. They do not, and below is why.

Instead, there is The Romney-Ryan-Boehner-Cantor-McConnell brand providing that Haiti and East Africa in drought are wonderful examples of a free market economy(?). To contrast with that, then Obama-Biden were elected to office because of minorities of color, and women with condoms(?). . .or other cheap birth control, or something(?): Who had abundance of federal "gifts!" The "gifts" were financial, in the manner of "credit." Romney-Ryan-Boehner-Cantor-McConnell are not fond of credit, or of credit markets(?)!

The United States is only about 5% of the world population. Go further with the Romney-Ryan-Boehner-Cantor-McConnell brand, and clearly there are a few mega-families hoarding way too much of the nation's credit market. That economy tends to failure. The most recent and glaring example is of the foreclosure crisis. The poor couldn't pay. The rich thought they had asset-back notes. The rich houses all came tumbling on down.

Enter Obama-Biden. Like Ronald Reagan, they took what deficit there was, and spread around a lot of it among the already prosperous. These were the state and local bureaucrats, and the public school and public universities and colleges, employed. The bail-out went to fund professors at $250,000 to $400,000 per year annual incomes. These in fact were the people who had caused the downturn in the first place. The Ivy League knows about value and equity in law(?)!

Important Note: Reagan actually sent what deficit he had to the major defense contractors, and not to the bureaucrats. The defense-contractors used to be the mega-prosperous. That Ivy League sent the money to them.

So what else Obama-Biden did seems never to make the record. Biden spoke of "Shovel-Ready" jobs, and even the Oval Office joked that there were none. What Biden says, however, tends to be reported! The Oval Office is Ivy League. Any need of a tax base does not exist at the Ivy League, or in the Oval Office. That is not reported, and is likely obvious on its face(?)! The Reagan White House had consulted with the Ivy League, of Tip ONeill's Massachusetts. Any need of a tax base did not exist. There is Ivy League in Massachusetts, even in Connecticut, even in New Jersey. No one in any creation anywhere: Even at this time can explain why that has managed to happen. Any need of tax based does not exist at the Ivy League!

Sandy Happened! Govenor Christie went to enormous(?) lengths to consult with the Ivy League. There was no tax base, left in New Jersey, at last! And actually, the Governor really did not keep it all for himself, and eat it(?)!

The "Make-Work Pay Refundable Tax Credit" actually went after the credit market. The idea was to spread the credit around. That was in Obama-Biden's stimulus, at $400.00 per person--for the most part. Lower incomes got a "Cost-Of-Living-Adjustment" kind of raise, almost an SUV's monthly cost of gasoline(?)! Maybe two or three months, for some--and more if the kinds are trained at pushing the things around.

The Republicans won the midterms, and took the redistributive, "Make-Work-Pay-Refundable-Tax-Credit" away.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Many like Romney-Ryan-Boehner-Cantor-McConnell think more like Lands of Many Nations! Go Hunt Turquoise! Keep it--even for a rainy day!)

That's around $ 190,000.00 per U.S. citizen....dayamn

Just...(A trillion dollars would be a stack of thousand-dollar bills 67 miles high)...just...:lol:...

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Considering our total assets are 188 Trillion I think we're fine

Total Assets of the U.S. Economy $188 Trillion, 13.4xGDP : rutledgecapital.com

Except the US gov't owes the debt. What are their assets? And do you really want to sell the Washington Monument to the Chinese?
It's Obama's new debt reduction plan: We'll sell American monuments to the Chinese and Saudis.

We're going to spend $45 trillion in the next 12 months? Really?

Is Obama buying us all houses?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back