U.S. to pull out most forces from Korean DMZ this year

Originally posted by freeandfun1

But then again, I guess I have no room to comment since I don't work with or for Mr. -d-....

Maybe if you weren't a confessed pot-smoker?

Your problem is you seem to HAVE to be 'the guy' who knows about (insert topic). When another comes along (me) with MORE information, you feel threatened.

Relax - when you get into high school, some of that may go away. Just ask your oft-quoted Colonel friend.

:baby: :teeth:

Originally posted by -=d=-
Maybe if you weren't a confessed pot-smoker?

Your problem is you seem to HAVE to be 'the guy' who knows about (insert topic). When another comes along (me) with MORE information, you feel threatened.

Relax - when you get into high school, some of that may go away. Just ask your oft-quoted Colonel friend.

:baby: :teeth:

ad hominem attacks will get you nowhere. As mentioned previously, I have been traveling to Korea on a regular basis for 20 years. I lived there for 3, I am involved in their defence industry and I work with the US military there on certain "projects". I know enough about the region and the security issues there to throw in an opinion. If you do not like that, then I am so sorry.

I never said I have to be the guy that knows it all. But I do take exception to people that THINK they know more about something when it is obvious in their posts that they do not. You know NOTHING about me other than I spoke pot. WOOPIE! You would be suprised how many people out there do!

I do not feel threatened by you because you have not said anything that I disagree with really. I just take a more somber and realistic look at matters apparently. You seem to have your head in the ground because you either don't want to admit that there is always SOME need for worry or you don't want to admit that you are a piss-poor planner.... one of the two.

ad hominem attacks will get you nowhere. As mentioned previously, I have been traveling to Korea on a regular basis for 20 years. I lived there for 3, I am involved in their defence industry and I work with the US military there on certain "projects". I know enough about the region and the security issues there to throw in an opinion. If you do not like that, then I am so sorry.

I never said I have to be the guy that knows it all. But I do take exception to people that THINK they know more about something when it is obvious in their posts that they do not. You know NOTHING about me other than I spoke pot. WOOPIE! You would be suprised how many people out there do!

I do not feel threatened by you because you have not said anything that I disagree with really. I just take a more somber and realistic look at matters apparently. You seem to have your head in the ground because you either don't want to admit that there is always SOME need for worry or you don't want to admit that you are a piss-poor planner.... one of the two.

Sure you do buddy....you are some super-secret agent, aren't ya?

:tinfoil:

Sure you do buddy....you are some super-secret agent, aren't ya?

:tinfoil:

Dude, when you want to start replying with some substance, please do so. Until then, nothing you say holds any water with me.

You have not profferred one valid point. All you say is that, "you know more". We can all claim that.

Are you familiar with MPS1, Lynx, Sonata, MPS2, PKX, etc.?

Dude, when you want to start replying with some substance, please do so. Until then, nothing you say holds any water with me.

You have not profferred one valid point. All you say is that, "you know more". We can all claim that.

Are you familiar with MPS1, Lynx, Sonata, MPS2, PKX, etc.?

lol! Sonata is a kia Minivan

(shrug)

The beauty of it is, those 'who know' (me) can't argue against those 'who suspect' (you) because of things called 'non-disclosure agreements', etc.

this is public info - it may help you. This and detox!

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/army/brigade-ibct.htm

lol! Sonata is a kia Minivan

(shrug)

The beauty of it is, those 'who know' (me) can't argue against those 'who suspect' (you) because of things called 'non-disclosure agreements', etc.

this is public info - it may help you. This and detox!

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/army/brigade-ibct.htm

First off, the HYUNDAI Sonata is a car idiot....

You obviously know little....

Such an idiot.... Sonata (the one I speak of, is a communications system), MPS, etc. are all military programs and information on them are public (except details of course). Mentioning information or programs that are known in the public domain does not violate ANY NDA! Discussing the details would of course, so I am not doing that here or anywhere else.
You are sad!

Just do a google search on PKX+Korea, Lynx+Korea, etc. and you will see what information is available.

What does your link prove? Nothing. It only outlines what a SBCT is.... already knew that! lol

What is it that you take issue with? I still have not heard that. I have offered some very real areas of concern while you have offered nothing. Get a grip man!

I take issue with your drama. With your "North Korea will STRIKE if we remove troops" with your "I'm Important!" with your "I have the inside scoop!" with your 'It's a (dangerous) fine like" talk, as if you have ANY control, influence or the slightlest insights into Military strategies.

That link provides those with at least average intelligence, what the army's plan is shaping to be. Units of Action. Modular force structure. Again, if one has at least average intelligence they can see how the army will IMPROVE it's global footprint (For your benefit "Improve" does not always mean 'enlargen' ;) ).

You offer shallow, uniformed concerns. I'm telling you to stop being concerned - the military won't leave any bases uncovered. To that you start bitching and crying and blah-blahing about your Colonel friend.

(shrug).

Stop being a fuck stick.

After this I am finished with replying to such an immature and idiotic fool!

I never offered anything other than an opinion. You seem to be the only one fixated on having to be right.

It is a dangerous walk and anybody in the military in the "know" will tell you that.

I never said NK WILL strike... you need to reread all the posts from beginning to end and do a fare evaluation of the path of this discourse before you start blabbing your mouth.

I would invite anybody to comment on whether or not I have been over bearing in this thread. I just offered an EDUCATED opinion on the matter and you have struck back as if you are the only one in the "know". How laughable!

I hope you truly are not in the "know" as if you are, I am afraid we really are in trouble!

I take issue with your drama. With your "North Korea will STRIKE if we remove troops" with your "I'm Important!" with your "I have the inside scoop!" with your 'It's a (dangerous) fine like" talk, as if you have ANY control, influence or the slightlest insights into Military strategies.

That link provides those with at least average intelligence, what the army's plan is shaping to be. Units of Action. Modular force structure. Again, if one has at least average intelligence they can see how the army will IMPROVE it's global footprint (For your benefit "Improve" does not always mean 'enlargen' ;) ).

You offer shallow, uniformed concerns. I'm telling you to stop being concerned - the military won't leave any bases uncovered. To that you start bitching and crying and blah-blahing about your Colonel friend.

(shrug).

Stop being a fuck stick.

After this I am finished with replying to such an immature and idiotic fool!

I never offered anything other than an opinion. You seem to be the only one fixated on having to be right.

It is a dangerous walk and anybody in the military in the "know" will tell you that.

I never said NK WILL strike... you need to reread all the posts from beginning to end and do a fare evaluation of the path of this discourse before you start blabbing your mouth.

I would invite anybody to comment on whether or not I have been over bearing in this thread. I just offered an EDUCATED decision on the matter and you have struck back as if you are the only one in the "know". How laughable!

I hope you truly are not in the "know" as if you are, I am afraid we really are in trouble!

Thank GOD! It'll be better that you shut your proverbial yapper, than spew your worry-doctrine. :)

The board is better now, that you won't reply offering your fears and worrys about what those much smarter than you or I are planning on doing with US Military strength.

Forum List

Back