U.S. to launch air strikes against Syria tonight?

You know I am right. CNN? LOL! Did they ever criticize Trump´s actions abroad?

Of course they didn't. If there's one thing the left and right agrees on, it's we aren't a country to be trifled with.

Do you want to see how fast we can join together and put aside our political differences? Then mess with us. The American left may be a bunch of deplorable shitheads but by God, they're my deplorable shitheads.
What do the "rebels" of Jaysh al-Islam have to do with the US?

Well to tell the truth, that's one seriously complex and fucked up mess in Syria. I have never heard of Jaysh al-Islam before now but after reading a little on them, they appear to be the "good guys", if there good guys" in that God-forsaken hell hole.

Jaysh al-Islam - Wikipedia

Good guys? Are you going mad now?

"Former U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, in a speech in Aspen, Colorado on 28 June 2016, mentioned Jaysh al-Islam as one of “subgroups” of "the terrorists" ISIL and Jabhat al-Nusra."

"On 1 November 2015, an opposition media outlet, Shaam News Network, posted a video showing Jaysh al-Islam militants had locked people in cages and spread out 100 cages containing about 7 captives each through Eastern Ghouta, northeast of Damascus, to use them as human shields against Syrian government air raids."

On 7 April 2016, the Sheikh Maqsood neighborhood in Aleppo was shelled with mortars containing chemical agents. (http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/7a0f6294-ab7f-4d15-b5af-3ff4b444ab3f)

27337354_1758196297569958_874493193406623336_n.jpg

But when Trump says so...

Kerry was and still is a moron. As for the human shields and gas attacks, they would be crazy not to use the same tactics that are being used against them by ISIS, the Syrian Army, the Iranians, and the Russians.
You are a moron. Syria even supported Jaiysh al-Islam with airstrikes against ISIS. It seems that nothing, absolutely nothing can prevent you from polishing Trump´s apples. Black ISIS apples full of worms. So, in God´s name, go and join Jaysh al-Islam. They´re in Idlib now.

Of course they didn't. If there's one thing the left and right agrees on, it's we aren't a country to be trifled with.

Do you want to see how fast we can join together and put aside our political differences? Then mess with us. The American left may be a bunch of deplorable shitheads but by God, they're my deplorable shitheads.
What do the "rebels" of Jaysh al-Islam have to do with the US?

Well to tell the truth, that's one seriously complex and fucked up mess in Syria. I have never heard of Jaysh al-Islam before now but after reading a little on them, they appear to be the "good guys", if there good guys" in that God-forsaken hell hole.

Jaysh al-Islam - Wikipedia

Good guys? Are you going mad now?

"Former U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, in a speech in Aspen, Colorado on 28 June 2016, mentioned Jaysh al-Islam as one of “subgroups” of "the terrorists" ISIL and Jabhat al-Nusra."

"On 1 November 2015, an opposition media outlet, Shaam News Network, posted a video showing Jaysh al-Islam militants had locked people in cages and spread out 100 cages containing about 7 captives each through Eastern Ghouta, northeast of Damascus, to use them as human shields against Syrian government air raids."

On 7 April 2016, the Sheikh Maqsood neighborhood in Aleppo was shelled with mortars containing chemical agents. (http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/7a0f6294-ab7f-4d15-b5af-3ff4b444ab3f)

27337354_1758196297569958_874493193406623336_n.jpg

But when Trump says so...

Kerry was and still is a moron. As for the human shields and gas attacks, they would be crazy not to use the same tactics that are being used against them by ISIS, the Syrian Army, the Iranians, and the Russians.
You are a moron. Syria even supported Jaiysh al-Islam with airstrikes against ISIS. It seems that nothing, absolutely nothing can prevent you from polishing Trump´s apples. Black ISIS apples full of worms. So, in God´s name, go and join Jaysh al-Islam. They´re in Idlib now.

Sorry. I'm not a "joiner", I'm more of a loner. There are enough shitheads in this world who want to see it burn, I'm just enjoying the warmth of the flames. :biggrin:

The United States could be set to launch air strikes against Syria as soon as tonight, with a Tomahawk missile-armed destroyer already in place.
View attachment 187051

U.S. to Launch Air Strikes Against Syria Tonight?

Well this sure could get juicy and fast . This is probably what the shadow asses are using to try and get Trump out. We know these losers stop at nothing to get their way.

This is going to make ISIS's AMerican....... SO WTF is Trump doing because . oh fk it!!

THIS WILL EMPOWER ISIS SHOULD WE ALLOW THIS WAR TO HAPPEN.......

This would be the DEEP STATE WINNING....
Dems might just get what they wished for, a war with nuclear superpower Russia. Get acquainted with the location of the closest nuclear shelters in your neighborhood.

The United States could be set to launch air strikes against Syria as soon as tonight, with a Tomahawk missile-armed destroyer already in place.
View attachment 187051

U.S. to Launch Air Strikes Against Syria Tonight?

Well this sure could get juicy and fast . This is probably what the shadow asses are using to try and get Trump out. We know these losers stop at nothing to get their way.

This is going to make ISIS's AMerican....... SO WTF is Trump doing because . oh fk it!!

THIS WILL EMPOWER ISIS SHOULD WE ALLOW THIS WAR TO HAPPEN.......

This would be the DEEP STATE WINNING....
Dems might just get what they wished for, a war with nuclear superpower Russia. Get acquainted with the location of the closest nuclear shelters in your neighborhood.

Not me. I'm eating all of my liberal neighbors. It's better than the crap they serve in those shelters.

Forum List

Back