U.S. the highest taxed nation on the planet???

Are you suggesting the Democratic party isn't shitting their pants over Weinstein?

I sure am that only fuck heads like you (after listening to Hannity) believe that anyone gives a fuck about Weinstein being a pig......

Here, moron.........

Was Roger Aisles a pig? Yes or No?

Was Bill O' Reilly a pig? Yes or No?

How many Dem leaders and presidents felt compelled to issue a statement on Weinstein...yeah most of them. You are not the brightest bulb.

we pay taxes - we have these ..

high-five-mixmaster-2-dallas-footage-023753726_iconl.jpeg

third world countries have dictators that steal the peoples $ for themselves - they have these

akbarpur-construction-protection-wednesday-district-resumed-between_d1131e8c-163f-11e7-a5d6-c47fceabb9c0.jpg

anyone is more than welcome to move, I dont see any anchors on you ass.
Lived in a dictatorship we had roads, bridges, free education and free health.

....and here I thought you right wing fuck heads, HATED the likes of Soros, Hollywood stars, and rich democrat donors......LOL

Go ahead brag about Weinstein, own him 100% no better example of a Dem than that guy.
No sound thinking man thinks Weinstein is anything else but scum of the earth BUT Trump is not that far away if not real close Been taking advantage of women for many years

That Weinstein is a pig isn't the issue, that two Dem presidents and many Dem party leaders knew he was a pig and ignored it while at the same time claiming they are the protectors of women is.
A point I made was Trump could be the other side of the Weinstein coin and he's Americas leader?? For shame

I won't argue that, yet the Dem party forgave Bill Clinton's behavior so they don't have any credibility on this issue. Weinstein is another example. If an executive in a position of power engages in sexual relations with an intern, in the office, in the work place, that's something that will get you fired in most corporations today.
I don't think we forgave Bill. We put up with him because he was a good president and a fine speaker. Lying about a blow job before the world doesn't make him a bad guy imo Accusations?? How many has Trump had?

Are you suggesting the Democratic party isn't shitting their pants over Weinstein? Then why did Dem party leaders and prior Dem presidents feel compelled to issue a statement OH SNAP!!!

Yes, i would suggest exactly that - I'm a left leaning Indy who'd like to see Harvey hung by his balls.

There was much GOP bedwetting over a VERY long list of Republican politicians caught with their pants down.

But the fun thing about conservatives is this: If you repent with God and humiliate your wife forcing her to stand behind you as you confess - they will re-elect you!

sanford-chapur-beach-e1367383988943.jpg

BLUES,,with thanks to jbander
This is no mystery to the people who get their media from something other then Fox Crap News and Rush fatty. From politifacts. which are the poorest county's in this country
So how did the data turn out?

For median income, we found that 95 of the 100 poorest counties were located in red states. Here are the 10 poorest, all of them in red states:

1. Owsley County, Ky.

2. Jefferson County, Miss.

3. Wolfe County, Ky.

4. Brooks County, Texas

5. McCreary County, Ky.

6. Hudspeth County, Texas

7. Hancock County, Tenn.

8. Jackson County, Ky.

9. Clay County, Ky.

10. Holmes County, Miss.

For percentage of residents in poverty, we found that 93 of the 100 poorest counties were in red states.

Here are the 10 with the highest poverty rates, all of them in red states:

1. Shannon County, S.D.

2. Clay County, Ga.

3. East Carroll Parish, La.

4. Sioux County, N.D.

5. Todd County, S.D.

6. Hudspeth County, Texas

7. Holmes County, Miss.

8. Corson County, S.D.

9. Wolfe County, Ky.

10. Humphreys County, Miss.

Politifacts looked at the comment that 97% of the poorest counties in this country are red county's . They said it was true. true true.

Are 97 of the nation's 100 poorest counties in red states?

Go ahead brag about Weinstein, own him 100% no better example of a Dem than that guy.
No sound thinking man thinks Weinstein is anything else but scum of the earth BUT Trump is not that far away if not real close Been taking advantage of women for many years

That Weinstein is a pig isn't the issue, that two Dem presidents and many Dem party leaders knew he was a pig and ignored it while at the same time claiming they are the protectors of women is.
A point I made was Trump could be the other side of the Weinstein coin and he's Americas leader?? For shame

I won't argue that, yet the Dem party forgave Bill Clinton's behavior so they don't have any credibility on this issue. Weinstein is another example. If an executive in a position of power engages in sexual relations with an intern, in the office, in the work place, that's something that will get you fired in most corporations today.
I don't think we forgave Bill. We put up with him because he was a good president and a fine speaker. Lying about a blow job before the world doesn't make him a bad guy imo Accusations?? How many has Trump had?

So if Weinstein was a good speaker and fine president you would put up with him???

Are you suggesting the Democratic party isn't shitting their pants over Weinstein? Then why did Dem party leaders and prior Dem presidents feel compelled to issue a statement OH SNAP!!!

Yes, i would suggest exactly that - I'm a left leaning Indy who'd like to see Harvey hung by his balls.

There was much GOP bedwetting over a VERY long list of Republican politicians caught with their pants down.

But the fun thing about conservatives is this: If you repent with God and humiliate your wife forcing her to stand behind you as you confess - they will re-elect you!

sanford-chapur-beach-e1367383988943.jpg

How did we get on the subject of Bill and Hillary?

So if Weinstein was a good speaker and fine president you would put up with him???
Oh no The women against Bill and women against Weinstein are 2 different cases Repubs were trying to take Bill down They'd do anything, say anything, lie about anything,,,,and pay anything

Oh no The women against Bill and women against Weinstein are 2 different cases Repubs were trying to take Bill down They'd do anything, say anything, lie about anything,,,,and pay anything

Of course they are :itsok:

doc you're new here You ain't seen nothing yet They're still yapping about the 2 best presidents of their lifetimes Bill and Obama Put all their brains together might equal one

The happy news for Captain Chaos fans is that Trump will beat Bush Jr on the Historians Worst Presidents Ever list by at least ten spots ...

In the cellar baby :)

Meh, we won you lost...to...wait for it...Trump :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

For "winners", you Trumpkins are some of the the angriest folk i've ever run into!
doc you're new here You ain't seen nothing yet They're still yapping about the 2 best presidents of their lifetimes Bill and Obama Put all their brains together might equal one

Obama was so awesome the American people chose Trump rather than continue his legacy and policies...oh wait :eusa_think:

Meh, we won you lost...to...wait for it...Trump :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

For "winners", you Trumpkins are some of the the angriest folk i've ever run into!

Obama was so awesome the American people chose Trump rather than continue his legacy and policies...oh wait :eusa_think:

HRC1-NP.jpg

that is because we are one the of the very most corrupt countrys in the world.

Last edited:

Blues the truth is I think you're one anti dem here I could have a drink with without getting into a political fight BUT I can't help thinking what a god awful $#%^%$# we have now in our wh,,,Obama was a saint compared to this blabbermouth

Wealthy liberals foam at the mouth about how the 'rich' don't pay their fair share, yet they never lead by example. They can voluntarily send the government a check today so why don't they? Because its nothing but faux rage talking points to rile up their base.

So, fuck head, the Trump's tax proposal giving more than 80% of tax breaks to the 1% rich is just another opportunity for you to bend over???

Nobody is "giving" the 1% anything dumb ass, its their money they earned it. Keeping more of your own money you earned is not a gift from government. Some of you libs really have your head up your ass.

And if I generate $100 million dollars in net new wealth that didn't exist last year I'm not taking a dime out of anyone's pocket or receiving a gift from government. I'm not taking more than my fair out of some finite pie of wealth, I increased the size of the pie. A concept that is over the head of your average liberal dumb ass.

Bull freaking shit. You don't know jackshit about "increasing the pie". If you did, you would be advocating for HIGHER corporate taxes and HIGHER taxes on the wealthy. What we got in the United States is a "rent-seeking problem". Growing wealth inequality, stagnant worker wages, a dysfunctional political system--all are mere ailments that stem from the disease that is "rent-seeking". Rent seeking is, by definition, the taking of more of the pie that is already there instead of making more pie. And rent seeking is what corporations and the wealthy are doing. When the wealthy donate millions of dollars to political campaigns, note that more than half of all the money raised by the Republican party during the beginning of the last presidential election came from just a handful of people, they are rent-seeking. When the estate tax is eliminated and their taxes are cut they end up with more of the pie that is already there. They are not making more pie, they don't plan on making more pie, they are too damn full gorging themselves on the pie they are taking from everyone else. Because make no doubt about it, when those tax cuts are paid for by cutting Medicare and Medicaid, college scholarships, and cutting back on social spending they are taking pie from the poor, the elderly, and the young. Honestly, it takes one stupid dipshit idiot asshole not to be able to figure this out. And it takes worse than that to openly support it.

LMAO you have covered most of the liberal talking points, the rich don't pay their fair share, punish the rich, wealth inequality, seize the rich's wealth when they die, wealth redistribution, the rich are stealing my share of the pie, the rich took my government hand outs, did I miss any? You are pretty screwed up my friend. :laugh:

Nope, you are the screwed up individual. Let's go over some of those "talking points". The rich don't pay their fair share. Here is the problem. A truck driver works hard. If he works really hard, logs a lot of miles, he might even make it to the top tax bracket. There he will pay almost forty cents out of every hard earned dollar in taxes. And on top of that he will, if he is self-employed, pay another fifteen percent in Social Security taxes. If he logs a little less miles he will pay twenty five cents out of every dollar in income taxes and of course, the fifteen plus percent in Social Security taxes. Now, take the rich dude. He doesn't "work" at all. He make his money in the stock market. Sitting on his ass, well he pays no more than twenty cents on the dollar in taxes, no Social Security taxes, and less than five cents in Medicare taxes thanks to the Affordable Care Act.

Hell, they even have a name for those two different types of income. The truck driver has EARNED income. The rich dude has UNEARNED income. Tell me, why the hell do we tax unearned income less than earned income. And don't give me that encourage investment bullshit. Putting money in the stock market is not investing, it is saving. And remember this, Ronald Reagan believed all income should be taxed the same.

Now, to that seize the wealth of the rich when they die. The purpose of the estate tax is not to seize anyone's wealth. It is to tax at least a portion of the value of unrealized capital gains, which is the vast majority of the wealth that flows to the beneficiaries of the rich. Let's take George Steinbrenner. He paid about nine million dollars for the New York Yankees in 1973. The Yankees are worth over three billion dollars today. Tell me, when were the taxes paid on that gain? And remember, Steinbrenner died in 2010, a rather unique year when there was no estate tax, if one chose not to pay it. Steinbrenner's heirs chose to pay it. Why would they do that.

Now don't get me wrong. I believe the wealthy carry too much of the federal tax burden. And I know exactly how to lower that burden. INCREASE THEIR DAMN TAXES. The reality is that when the marginal tax rate on the wealthy was higher they paid less of the total taxes. The problem with today is that, even though they pay a greater share of the taxes, they pay less of their income for that greater share. Can you explain why that is the case? Do you believe they pay a greater percentage of federal taxes than they should?

But one group is most certainly not paying their fair share, corporations. In the 1950's corporations paid one out of every four dollars of federal taxes. Today they can't even manage to pay one out of every ten. And they are sitting on piles of cash because there is no additional demand for them to meet due to the fact that their consumers have been sucked dry paying what used to be THEIR SHARE.

Now this Trump tax plan, he makes that corporation problem even worse. And believe it not, it makes that two different types of income worse because it provides a brand new way for the rich to create a "different" income and pay a lower tax rate. Ronald Reagan would be furious. Do you support something that Ronald Reagan would be strongly opposed? Are you a conservative or just a fool?

LOL, you're the one that worships government so you don't get to bitch about the corruption and theft in that monstrosity commonly known as the federal tax code.

You wanted a gigantic, all powerful central government, you got it, just enjoy the oligarchy you helped create and stop whining

Hey, fuck head.....it is YOUR ilk TOO that both fights like hell to get right wingers elected,
Wrong.... I don't "fight like hell to get right wingers elected", I have no more respect for the right wing gub'mint worshipers than I do for the left wing variety like you...

...thanks for the foaming at the mouth rant, it was good for a laugh.

and THEN bitch about how the government is screwed up......
Government is screwed up and folks like you just want to keep making it bigger, more expensive and more powerful, apparently the plan is to see how fucked up you can make it, so far you and your ilk are doing a GREAT job.

Forum List

Back