U.S Supreme Court Rules to Allow a 40 Foot Christian Cross to Remain on State Property

A cross on public grounds is not an establishment of religion, nor a violation of the constitution.

Your snide pretense that it is, is what I am talking about.

A deeply held hostility to Traditional American culture.
Oh good fucking god!! That is your response? YOU who accuse me of not knowing how to debate? As usual, your are making a pronouncement- this time about what is constitutional without actually making an argument to support it-another appeal to ignorance.

Then you attack me for supposedly being snide and being hostile to American culture without presenting any actual evidence !! STOP wasting my time with your idiotic horseshit!

A cross on public grounds is not "Respecting the establishment of religion".

What you are demonstrating is active hostility to any attempt by Traditional Americans to publicly practice their Traditional American culture.

To the extent that we see this from the Left, that demonstrates that Multiculturalism was ALWAYS a lie and will fail and fail massively as we move to a minority majority nation.

Same shit different post. Is that really all that you have. ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've stated something true, and it supports my position. YOu have not addressed it.

So, that is where we are, until something changes.
You have stated nothing that is true. All that you have done is to use appeals to ignorance and tradition, and lugubriously lament the loss of you white, Christian centric heterosexual society because you can't deal with the changes. Your problem. Not mine

I was dealing with the changes fine. And then I stared noticing changes, like demanding changes like removing a cross from a piece of public land, like it being there was a big problem for someone.

That is not equality. That is active hostility.

Oh good fucking god!! That is your response? YOU who accuse me of not knowing how to debate? As usual, your are making a pronouncement- this time about what is constitutional without actually making an argument to support it-another appeal to ignorance.

Then you attack me for supposedly being snide and being hostile to American culture without presenting any actual evidence !! STOP wasting my time with your idiotic horseshit!

What you are demonstrating is active hostility to any attempt by Traditional Americans to publicly practice their Traditional American culture.

To the extent that we see this from the Left, that demonstrates that Multiculturalism was ALWAYS a lie and will fail and fail massively as we move to a minority majority nation.

I've stated something true, and it supports my position. YOu have not addressed it.

You have stated nothing that is true. All that you have done is to use appeals to ignorance and tradition, and lugubriously lament the loss of you white, Christian centric heterosexual society because you can't deal with the changes. Your problem. Not mine

I was dealing with the changes fine. And then I stared noticing changes, like demanding changes like removing a cross from a piece of public land, like it being there was a big problem for someone.

Now you are just whining. You are spiraling down. I asked you to explain how people like me are responsible for the alleged failure of multiculturalism and I got gibberish. I asked you for examples-days ago- of how other religions push for their symbolism to be displayed on public property and I got NOTHING except "I'm to busy" You are a fraud! You continually make assertions that you can't back up and then create a diversion with more absurd horseshit. We are done here- again

Now you are just whining. You are spiraling down. I asked you to explain how people like me are responsible for the alleged failure of multiculturalism and I got gibberish. I asked you for examples-days ago- of how other religions push for their symbolism to be displayed on public property and I got NOTHING except "I'm to busy" You are a fraud! You continually make assertions that you can't back up and then create a diversion with more absurd horseshit. We are done here- again

There was nothing "gibberish" about my last post. I'm proud of how clear and concise it was.

You are just being willfully blind now.

There was nothing "gibberish" about my last post. I'm proud of how clear and concise it was.

:21::21::21:

:21::21::21:

I was dealing with the changes fine. And then I stared noticing changes, like removing a cross from a piece of public land, like it being there was a big problem for someone.

Forum List

Back