U.S Supreme Court Rules to Allow a 40 Foot Christian Cross to Remain on State Property

Atheism is not the absence of belief

Yes it is LoL. But there is nothing wrong with that.
If I believe that there is no God, that is a belief . Actually I am more of an Agnostic. I accept that possibility of God, but believe that we can never know for sure and if there is a God, we cannot know what she really is.

Nothing wrong with that but you're playing with words. "Belief" in this sense means the all mighty. I am a Jew but I am not overly religious. Agnostic myself but I uphold the culture and fight against the Leftists who vilify Israel.
Belief means the "all mighty"?? Seriously? Israel? Lets not muddy the waters by conflating criticism of Israel with anti-Semitism if that is what you're implying. And lets not forget what this thread is actually about.

Yep that’s the implication. And you’re wrong about Israel.
What exactly am I wrong about? I have said nothing about Israel except that criticism is not the same as anti Semitism. Aside from that you don't actually know my views on Israel . And none of this has anything to do with the topic of this tread so get back on tract

Yes it is LoL. But there is nothing wrong with that.
If I believe that there is no God, that is a belief . Actually I am more of an Agnostic. I accept that possibility of God, but believe that we can never know for sure and if there is a God, we cannot know what she really is.

Nothing wrong with that but you're playing with words. "Belief" in this sense means the all mighty. I am a Jew but I am not overly religious. Agnostic myself but I uphold the culture and fight against the Leftists who vilify Israel.
Belief means the "all mighty"?? Seriously? Israel? Lets not muddy the waters by conflating criticism of Israel with anti-Semitism if that is what you're implying. And lets not forget what this thread is actually about.

What exactly am I wrong about? I have said nothing about Israel except that criticism is not the same as anti Semitism. Aside from that you don't actually know my views on Israel . And none of this has anything to do with the topic of this tread so get back on tract

Off topic

Off topic
My point exactly!

Off topic
My point exactly!

You missed my point. Funny how that is.

40-foot Peace Cross on state property? No.

That is not respectful to Jesus Christ or to Christians, either.

Some of the WWI vets came home from Austria-Hungary smoking too much marijuana & doing too much Pilates & Yoga at the gym.

That war ended in an Armistice; technically a draw with a secret agreement of long-term progressive plans of disarmament & gun control, not by any means a victory for the Allies.

Jesus Christ suffered & died once and for all, and rose from the dead to eternal victory. It should not be necessary to crucify Christ anew, or to anoint new christs in modern times with purple robes and crowns of thorns, or to reinstate ancient Roman crucifixion as a common form of punishment.

Too many crosses are a sign of the deadly sin of vanity, not to mention the horrible antichristian practices of the Ku Klux Klan.

And again, multiculturalism is shown to be a lie. It is about destroying Traditional American culture and replacing it with secular progressive shit.
You want to talk about tradition ? THIS is our tradition:
The First Amendment. Text of Constitution: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. Mar 28 2019

And what is the lie of multiculturalism??

The lie of multiculturalism, is that all cultures were be respected and live together in harmony, and equally.

Now we see that was a lie. Traditional American culture is being targeted.

We were tolerant, and nice, and generous. And people like you, are using it to destroy US.
Oh and by the way, I live in a multicultural community. We have Christians and Orthodox Jews. We have Muslims and Buddhists and Hindus . We have Latinos.. We have African Americans and other dark skinned people. And we have married same sex couples. Everyone wins are there are no losers. Everyone gets along. The community works. You are just angry and paranoid and I almost feel sorry for you.....almost. But mostly I thank the Goddess that I am not you.

Yeah, I bet you have "Christians" living in harmony. As long as they toe the Party Line.

You brag about being NEUTRAL about an attempt by people like you, to get rid of a FUCKING CROSS, in a cemetery.
What the fuck are you blathering about.? You have a pathological need to find hate and discord where there none. You have problems, but I knew that already.

How long was that cross there, and no one had an issue with it? 1961?

Now, suddenly people are so motivated against it, they literally took the case all the way to the Supreme Court?!

And again, multiculturalism is shown to be a lie. It is about destroying Traditional American culture and replacing it with secular progressive shit.
The First Amendment. Text of Constitution: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. Mar 28 2019

The lie of multiculturalism, is that all cultures were be respected and live together in harmony, and equally.

We were tolerant, and nice, and generous. And people like you, are using it to destroy US.
Complete and utter horseshit but exactly what I what I have come to expect from you. No one is out to destroy anything. In your bizarre mind, you believe that someone else's gain has to be your loss . You believe that rights is a zero sum game just like the way you think that gay rights is destroying traditional marriage.

In any case, the issue here is that of a religious symbol on government property. It's an interesting issue and you might of noticed I took a rather neutral stand on it given the circumstances. Perhaps you might be able to come up with a reasonable and appropriate comment and dispense with your incessant, paranoid whining and bloviating about the destruction of tradition.

It is a part of Traditional American culture and as such hateful to people like you.

I did note your attempt at being neutral. Very nice. Doesn't change the fact that someone else like you, felt a need to try to stop the evil Christian symbol from being seen in public.
Yes the cross is part of American culture. American Christian culture. But so is the first amendment and the idea that all religions should be treated equally by the government which you obviously choose to ignore.

1. YOu will not see Christians going out of their way, to drive other religions out of the public square, like you lefties are doing to US.

2. Multiculturalism, and diversity, when it was being sold to America, was never presented as equal by all religion and cultural symbols being banned from public display. That would never have been accepted, by America. You people lied to get those policies enacted. You committed fraud on the American people.

Oh and by the way, I live in a multicultural community. We have Christians and Orthodox Jews. We have Muslims and Buddhists and Hindus . We have Latinos.. We have African Americans and other dark skinned people. And we have married same sex couples. Everyone wins are there are no losers. Everyone gets along. The community works. You are just angry and paranoid and I almost feel sorry for you.....almost. But mostly I thank the Goddess that I am not you.

Yeah, I bet you have "Christians" living in harmony. As long as they toe the Party Line.

You brag about being NEUTRAL about an attempt by people like you, to get rid of a FUCKING CROSS, in a cemetery.
What the fuck are you blathering about.? You have a pathological need to find hate and discord where there none. You have problems, but I knew that already.

Now, suddenly people are so motivated against it, they literally took the case all the way to the Supreme Court?!

Could you possibly be that fucking stupid! Did you read my OP? I raised that same issue. I said that the fact that it has been there since before it was state property should be considered.

Could you possibly be that fucking stupid! Did you read my OP? I raised that same issue. I said that the fact that it has been there since before it was state property should be considered.

The fact that the fucktards who sued to get it removed in the first place, though they had a real chance of success, and were taken seriously,

is all that needs to be considered, to show that we are a society are utterly fucked.

2. Multiculturalism, and diversity, when it was being sold to America, was never presented as equal by all religion and cultural symbols being banned from public display. That would never have been accepted, by America. You people lied to get those policies enacted. You committed fraud on the American people.
Religious symbolism is but one aspect of multiculturalism. You have a problem with the broader aspects of multiculturalism . You hate the idea of diversity and are unable to peacefully coexist with others who are different, but you focus on religious symbolism because that is a point that you think that you can win on. That is your problem and no one else's.

Complete and utter horseshit but exactly what I what I have come to expect from you. No one is out to destroy anything. In your bizarre mind, you believe that someone else's gain has to be your loss . You believe that rights is a zero sum game just like the way you think that gay rights is destroying traditional marriage.

In any case, the issue here is that of a religious symbol on government property. It's an interesting issue and you might of noticed I took a rather neutral stand on it given the circumstances. Perhaps you might be able to come up with a reasonable and appropriate comment and dispense with your incessant, paranoid whining and bloviating about the destruction of tradition.

It is a part of Traditional American culture and as such hateful to people like you.

I did note your attempt at being neutral. Very nice. Doesn't change the fact that someone else like you, felt a need to try to stop the evil Christian symbol from being seen in public.
Yes the cross is part of American culture. American Christian culture. But so is the first amendment and the idea that all religions should be treated equally by the government which you obviously choose to ignore.

1. YOu will not see Christians going out of their way, to drive other religions out of the public square, like you lefties are doing to US.

See, the Left's ultimate goal is to exterminate anyone and everyone who is not 100% Leftist. They will NEVER stop implementing their agenda until the mass graves contain the bones of the last non Leftist

See, the Left's ultimate goal is to exterminate anyone and everyone who is not 100% Leftist. They will NEVER stop implementing their agenda until the mass graves contain the bones of the last non Leftist
1qsi6m.jpg

So...if something's been around for a while, we shouldn't have an issue with it? Time to bring slavery back...and child labor, folks. They were around a long time before people took issue.

Other religions to not generally violate the first amendment by assuming that they have a special right to place religious symbolism on public property

Interesting claim. How would you like to support it?

Religious symbolism is but one aspect of multiculturalism. You have a problem with the broader aspects of multiculturalism . You hate the idea of diversity and are unable to peacefully coexist with others who are different, but you focus on religious symbolism because that is a point that you think that you can win on. That is your problem and no one else's.

Religious symbolism is just one aspect of multiculturalism.

Considering that I have stated that "Multiculturalism is shown to be a lie" it is pretty obvious that, yes, I DO have a problem with the "Broader aspects" of the idea.

Mmm, Unable to peacefully coexist with other who are different? YOu are projecting. It is one of yours that is unable to leave Christians symbols be seen in public, without waging a campaign to get rid of them.

I am not focused on religious symbolism. YOu started this thread, and I responded to what the thread topic was. That you see that as evidence of some evul plan on my part, is hilarious.

More and more obviously true, with each passing day.

Forum List

Back