U.S. Supreme Court Issues Landmark Decision: Constitution is Void

Bones

VIP Member
Dec 27, 2010

The U.S. Supreme Court issued a landmark decision that serves to allow judges to void the Constitution in their courtrooms. The decision was issued on January 18, 2011, and the Court did not even explain the decision (Docket No. 10-632, 10-633, and 10-690). One word decisions: DENIED.

Presented with this information and massive proof that was not contested in any manner by the accused judges, at least six of the justices voted to deny the petitions:

"There is no legal or factual basis whatsoever for the decisions of the lower courts in this matter. These rulings were issued for corrupt reasons. Many of the judges in the Northern District of Georgia and the Eleventh Circuit are corrupt and violate laws and rules, as they have done in this case. The Supreme Court must recognize this Petition as one of the most serious matters ever presented to this Court."

Further proof that the constitution is enforced arbitrarily and inconsistently.

The website of the Supreme Court only shows that the dockets posted in the story were Writs of Mandamus that were denied. No where did it say that the "Constitution is Void".

In fact, this exact same story is "copy-pasted" all over the web with no proof whatsoever of those claims. Do you have any proof or more info on the cases that would convince anyone that you aren't just spamming the board?

Of course you don't.

The U.S. Supreme Court issued a landmark decision that serves to allow judges to void the Constitution in their courtrooms. The decision was issued on January 18, 2011, and the Court did not even explain the decision (Docket No. 10-632, 10-633, and 10-690). One word decisions: DENIED.

Presented with this information and massive proof that was not contested in any manner by the accused judges, at least six of the justices voted to deny the petitions:

"There is no legal or factual basis whatsoever for the decisions of the lower courts in this matter. These rulings were issued for corrupt reasons. Many of the judges in the Northern District of Georgia and the Eleventh Circuit are corrupt and violate laws and rules, as they have done in this case. The Supreme Court must recognize this Petition as one of the most serious matters ever presented to this Court."

it's proof of nothing except that breitbart is a moron

it's proof of nothing except that breitbart is a moron

Or.... if people bothered to read the damned article (not you, mo chara... the idiot OP)... he might have notice the last paragraph.....

"I believe our only hope in America is if the masses become aware of what is taking place. I am writing an expose, and my book will be available at Borders, Barnes & Noble, and on amazon.com soon. The publisher will decide if the title is Lawless America or Screwed, Glued, and Tattooed."

:lol::lol:

Publicity stunt.

Overview of the story behind the case:
Maid of the Mist attempts to defend New York Legal Challenge | NowPublic News Coverage
There are three types of "Mandamus". OP do you know which one was filed before the Supreme Court? Probably not.
Mandamus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From what I can tell of my brief research is this:
1. Case is between Canada and New York
2. New York has replaced "Mandamus" with Statutory Procedures.
Other states, including New York, have replaced mandamus (as well as the other prerogative writs) with statutory procedures. In New York, this is known as an Article 78 review after the civil procedure law provision that created the relevant procedure. In still other states, such as Illinois, the state court of last resort has original jurisdiction in mandamus actions.
3. The Supreme Court threw it out for that reason.
4. The Supreme Court is in fact acting entirely within the Constitution.
5. Justice Thomas issued at least one of the denials so this may be just a smear campaign against him.

If I'm misunderstanding something about the case or I'm just plain wrong, someone please point out where.

funny_internet_tshirt-p235031346023937113qw9y_400.jpg

K. Turns out this is bullshit folks. Sorry. I've never heard of the source before, went with it, and as it turns out...the story is bs. Not the first time this has occured nor will it be the last.

Follow Officer Barbrady out of the thread in a single file line.

officer_barbrady_move_along_sm.jpg

Forum List

Back