U.S. Supreme court deals major blow to the ten commandments

The 10 Commandments and the Supreme Court Building

iu

0222-Supreme-Court-Ten-Commandments-texas_full_600.jpg

TenCommandments-600-x-338.jpg

10Commandments.jpg

Gfy, piece of shit, non-American, God-denying dog turd!
I see 10 ROMAN numerals. Where are the words? And those others are NOT on federal land and if they are on government land, their days there are......*snicker*......numbered.

They'll be there after you're gone, bet.

iu

10Commandments.jpg

I see 10 ROMAN numerals. Where are the words? And those others are NOT on federal land and if they are on government land, their days there are......*snicker*......numbered.

Not if we work based on this recent Supreme Court precedent. :)

This country wasn't built on the ten suggestions.
I'm hoping you can discern the difference between suggestions and commandments.

PS: The 10 commandments are the bedrock of American law.

What school of bedrock did you go to? The one with Pebbles and Bam Bam?

The one where they taught people to be self-sufficient.

What was that degree you had again?

Humans were self-sufficient for 100s of thousands years before your mythology was invented.

They also died by the hundreds of millions until that "mythology" dropped kicked the planet toward Western civilization.

Hardly, and stop with the white privilege BS

That would require the libs to be able to read? Not to many of those coming out of public education of late.
Another fucked up lie by another lying ignorant 'Conservative'. It is the red states that have the lowest education levels.

Red America vs. Blue America: State Maps Illustrate the Difference

The Human Development Index
The first map is color-coded based on a meta-measure of a society called the “human development index.” This index was created by the Social Science Research Council as a composite measure of the health, education and income levels within each state—the higher the number (or darker-colored the state on the map), the more developed the state.

american-human-development-index.jpg
You leftists are not educated. You are indoctrinated.
Ya, by God, indoctrinated with those leftist ideas called Calculus, Geology, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. LOL

Ri-iiiight. So why is the US ranked 24th in global education rankings?
How is that being measured? Tell us.

The truth is readily available. Look for yourself.

Another fucked up lie by another lying ignorant 'Conservative'. It is the red states that have the lowest education levels.

Red America vs. Blue America: State Maps Illustrate the Difference

The Human Development Index
The first map is color-coded based on a meta-measure of a society called the “human development index.” This index was created by the Social Science Research Council as a composite measure of the health, education and income levels within each state—the higher the number (or darker-colored the state on the map), the more developed the state.

american-human-development-index.jpg
You leftists are not educated. You are indoctrinated.
Ya, by God, indoctrinated with those leftist ideas called Calculus, Geology, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. LOL

Ri-iiiight. So why is the US ranked 24th in global education rankings?
How is that being measured? Tell us.

The truth is readily available. Look for yourself.
So...you didn't know that the U.S. tests ALL students and add them to the global ranking while other countries, who track at an early age, only test their college track students (usually the top 40%).

If these other countries are doing better than we are, let's model their systems:

- tracking
-excellent vocational programs
-longer school days
-longer school years
-6 days a week (japan)
-more recognition of teachers and the importance of teaching
-smaller class sizes

why aren't we doing those things?

iu

10Commandments.jpg

Not if we work based on this recent Supreme Court precedent. :)
Well "We" aint. I'm not going along with the perverted ones.

-smaller class sizes

There were 37 students in my 6th grade Catholic school class, all under the singular control of one nun who in hindsight resembled Darth Vader, black robes billowing and complete with a hickory map pointer-saber. There was no fucking around.

We excelled as a matter of survival. Why aren't they doing that now?

Last edited:
It's obvious the founding fathers based the foundation of this country with a belief in God. The first amendment states that they can't force you or prevent you from following a religion. That's it. Doesn't say anything about the country not being founded on a belief in God though.

The pledge of allegiance and our currency all reference God. Should those be regarded as unconstitutional as well?
No....not true at all. Our Founding Fathers turned away from the European concept of Divine Right and the State dictating what religion you had to follow. Remember, the English Monarch was ALSO head of the church. Our Founding Fathers based the foundation of this country on Greek (Pagan) Democracy, Roman (Pagan) Republican government, and the Enlightenment ideas of people like John Locke and Montesqueue.

You don't seem to understand the difference between simply believing in God and forcing people to hold a certain religion or preventing people from practising a certain religion. The Founding Fathers didn't want to incorporate a specific religion into government...that does not mean they didn't believe in God nor does it mean that they didn't use God or their beliefs in God when founding this country.

God is mentioned in the Declaration of Independence, In just about every state's Constitution, on every piece of United States currency, in the pledge of allegiance, in just about every major speech throughout the history of the US, including speeches and memoirs from the Founding Fathers themselves. To deny that the Founding Fathers didn't base this country on a belief in God is nonsense. There's a HUGE difference between them basing this country on a belief in God vs. them not forcing it or preventing it through various religions, through the first amendment.
Where is your god mentioned in the Declaration of Independence?

"When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation."

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions,"

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor."

All references to God.
That's our pagan god....not your jewish god. Thus, our Founders' basing our government on Pagan Greek democracy and Pagan Roman Republicanism.....even Washington D.C.'s government buildings are based on Roman and Greek architecture and the Washington monument a Freemason obelisk.

I said belief in God. I never stated what religion. But if you actually knew anything about history, you would know that the Founding Fathers believed in the God of Abraham. Hence why every president in the history of the United States swears on the BIBLE when he is sworn into office.

Last edited:
you would know that the Founding Fathers believed in the God of Abraham
That would be Allah, right?

Christianity, Judaism and Islam are considered Abrahamic Religions. But depending on who you ask, which specific religion, within the religions, etc some may agree it's the same God others may not. The beliefs between the religions are vastly different.

On Monday, the U.S. Supreme Court took sides in a heated dispute over a Ten Commandments display on the lawn of a city hall building in Bloomfield, New Mexico, siding with lower courts that found its presence unconstitutional. It’s a conclusion to the City of Bloomfield v. Felix case that has the American Civil Liberties Union, among other groups, elated, heralding the move as a First Amendment victory. Meanwhile, conservative critics are less than content over the SCOTUS decision. David

U.S. Supreme Court Deals Major Blow to the Ten Commandments
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You leftist assholes have no clue what you are doing as you strip this nation of everything we were built upon and as you retards of the ANTI American hate groups go around turning America into N. Korea you rejects won't realize what you've done until years later. That's how works assholes..............then we all pay for your stupidity even people from other Countries see and understand what is going on yet the very fkning assholes who live here can't see a thing. gawd you fkrs are so beyond idiots.
Here's the great thing....God is on the throne and in control!

Those who can discern the times and realize,
what is going on, knew these days would come
and are watching the beginning of sorrows
unfolding rapidly, right before our very eyes.

God is real, Jesus paved a way....
Search your hearts before it is too late
The return of Christ is eminent
and we are living on borrowed time!

If the neutrality of public lands is not secured, they would be so full of symbols that there would not be space to walk through. There is so much private property, including a vast amount that is tax-exempt because it is owned by religious groups, that there is plenty of space to display religious messages for the public to see. Public buildings and lands are there for all to use, regardless of their beliefs, and many times people are compelled to come to public buildings to attend to legitimate business.
Frankly, I think that this movement by some religious groups to plaster these things all over public space is an arrogant movement to claim dominance, something that no one in the U.S. should ever do. There are many signs up outside houses of worship that proclaim the views of the congregation within, and they are welcome to it. No body is questioning that.
There have been too many cases of a religious group putting up their displays in public space, and then affirmatively trying to stop members of other religious groups from doing the same. This ain't America.

I agree in general...but on the other side, there is an almost knee jerk reaction to ANYTHING Christian (specifically) on public property. Christian is signalled out I'm sure becuase it is our most major and pushiest faith, followed by the majority here...yet....what is the harm in allowing a nativity scene celebrating Christmas on public property? That's when I feel it goes to far and the spirit of the law is broken. Everyone needs to learn to GIVE a little...we need to be a little more charitable and a little less THREATENED by all our religions.

I could almost agree with you, but remember that there are ample private spaces for things such as nativity scenes, and if we open up a public forum for the expression of religious/philosophical/ideological views, there is no going back. These spaces are now open to all. I don't see why anyone is insisting on putting their symbols up on public space, which is shared by all. If you go to court to pay your speeding ticket, would it be fair to require you to navigate through a plethoria of symbols and instructions from Pagans, Muslims, Methodists, Lutherans, Sikhs, etc. Can't we be allowed to have some space that is open to all of us? And just what is the motivation of someone who insists on putting all of this stuff up on public land when they have ample opportunities to raise their displays on private land

If the neutrality of public lands is not secured, they would be so full of symbols that there would not be space to walk through. There is so much private property, including a vast amount that is tax-exempt because it is owned by religious groups, that there is plenty of space to display religious messages for the public to see. Public buildings and lands are there for all to use, regardless of their beliefs, and many times people are compelled to come to public buildings to attend to legitimate business.
Frankly, I think that this movement by some religious groups to plaster these things all over public space is an arrogant movement to claim dominance, something that no one in the U.S. should ever do. There are many signs up outside houses of worship that proclaim the views of the congregation within, and they are welcome to it. No body is questioning that.
There have been too many cases of a religious group putting up their displays in public space, and then affirmatively trying to stop members of other religious groups from doing the same. This ain't America.

I'm guessing you love the Yuge Confederate flag display off of I-4, correct?

Tell ya wut. I do.

You're such a fucking dipshit, like it's some modern movement or something.

You fucking tard: That's how America came to be.

That's what the Founding Fathers based this country on.

I don't have much more to add, except you're a fucking tard.

I should hope that you are over your little (not very creative) name-calling rant by now. For the record, I haven't got a clue as to where 1-4 is in the U.S., nor do I really care. Go back to your John "Manly Man" Wayne movies.
BTW: the confederate battle flag came out long after the 'founding fathers" and "how America came to be." Pay attention to the time line.

I'm guessing you love the Yuge Confederate flag display off of I-4, correct?

Tell ya wut. I do.

You're such a fucking dipshit, like it's some modern movement or something.

You fucking tard: That's how America came to be.

That's what the Founding Fathers based this country on.

I don't have much more to add, except you're a fucking tard.

I should hope that you are over your little (not very creative) name-calling rant by now. For the record, I haven't got a clue as to where 1-4 is in the U.S., nor do I really care. Go back to your John "Manly Man" Wayne movies.
BTW: the confederate battle flag came out long after the 'founding fathers" and "how America came to be." Pay attention to the time line.

You have zero clues and you're not even American, ergo: GFY.

We'll be just fine and dandy here.

AR-150629819.jpg

I didn't know we were built on the ten commandments?
We weren't, ignore this delusional fool. He never met an idiotic conspiracy or a magical pile of nonsense he didn't immediately believe, completely amd forever.
Historical ignorance from the left once again.
Oh no, freaky bigot-boy insulted millions of people! My, won't they be embarrassed!
You're just as bigoted as I am, sunshine.
Nobody is as bigoted as you are, Fraulein.

Wtf is this? Derpy leftists calling each other bigots? Y'all some right stupid white boys, huh?

Forum List

Back