U.S. State Department Report: Anti-Semitism Skyrocketing Worldwide Against Jews.

Discussion in 'General Global Topics' started by US Army Retired, Mar 13, 2010.

1. US Army Retired

US Army Retired BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +108
    What is it the Jews are doing to make this happen? This is what happened right before Hitler took over in Europe. Maybe people are being fed up with Israel and its actions towards the Palestinians. I know the SPLC and ADL will be upset about this. Responses?

Anti-Semitism rising worldwide, US report finds - Telegraph

Criticism of Israel and Zionism led to a rise of anti-Jewish sentiment around the world in 2009, the US said on Thursday in a report that denounced "new forms" of anti-Semitism.

"Traditional and new forms of anti-Semitism continued to arise, and a spike in such activity followed the Gaza conflict in the winter of 2008-2009," the State Department said in an annual report.

"Often despite official efforts to combat the problem, societal anti-Semitism persisted across Europe, South America, and beyond and manifested itself in classic forms," it said.

Such incidents, it said, involved attacks on Jews or places of worship as well as desecration of cemeteries and accusations of undue Jewish influence on government policy and media.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. bodecea

bodecea Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,653
    Wow...this makes sense now....You like Hitler and you hate the Jews.

A fine specimen you are...I must say.

3. US Army Retired

US Army Retired BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +108
    Where did I say I hated the Jews? Tell me.

4. The Rabbi

The Rabbi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,214
    I got bad news for you. You're an anti-semite. You may not think you are. You may have friends who are Jewish. You may be disgusted by neo nazis etc.
    But the truth is that when you ask a question like "what are the Jews doing to make this happen" then you reveal your mindset, which is that of an anti-semite.
    The Jews (like we are all one person acting one way) are not doing anything. Anti-semitism rears its ugly head whenever there is a downturn in the economy and people want someone to blame. The Malaysian premier blamed "Jewish speculators" when his country's currency went into the crapper. I didnt know only Jews could be futures traders, but there you have it.

5. blu

blu Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +774
    what is the religion/ethnicity of the financiers at aig, goldman sachs, ex-lehman brothers, and 95% of the people in charge of the federal reserve? and you are ging to tell me people of that religion/ehtnicity aren't responsble for the financial collapse?

6. Oscar Wao

Oscar Wao Victory is Mine

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +301
    Exactly.

Just like most of the illegals in this country are Mexicans. It doesn't mean you hate them. It just means the majority of illegals are, well...Mexican. And that's why people focus on Mexican illegals more so on the other illegals.

Same here.

7. Kalam

Kalam Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +773
    That's unfortunate if true. I have to wonder, though, if the State Department is misconstruing disillusionment with Israel as "anti-Semitism" like Zionists here are apt to do.

8. The Rabbi

The Rabbi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,214
    There is no misconstruing. Like yourself and the other brain dead here, criticism of Israel is usually just a thinly veiled excuse for anti semitism. And that is popping up all over Europe.

9. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047
    IMO, when a country or a region brings in cheap labor such as America has also done by granting illegals legal status. That country/region is also inviting in whatever those immigrants bring with them. I understand why Israel does what it does to a certain extent. Yet I can also see that if Israel is not very careful it will only breed problems that should be avoided. A few out of control bankers do not make up an entire ethnic group but it sure does give food for the fire to those who would desire to see Israel and America both destroyed.

10. The Rabbi

The Rabbi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,214
    Congratulations for most incoherent post of the week.