U.S. State Department: Israel is not a tolerant society

Learn the lesson, Polk. If you don't admit that the jew is right and you are wrong then you must hate jews, want to see them dead, are an antisemite, probably suck your own dick, and should be killed because you are probably a bomb loving terrorist.

watch and see.

Learn the lesson, Polk. If you don't admit that the jew is right and you are wrong then you must hate jews, want to see them dead, are an antisemite, probably suck your own dick, and should be killed because you are probably a bomb loving terrorist.

watch and see.

I wouldn't be so sure "The Rabbi" is Jewish. He is a part of the "Obama is doing this because he's a puppet of the Rothchilds" crowd.

As has been repeatedly pointed out to you, there have be attempts to ban Palestinians from forming political parties. The only reason they haven't been successful is the courts.
Isn't that part of a democratic process? The courts are supposed to uphold the legislatures infringements on civil liberties.
So if Israeli courts support civil liberties for non-Jews in Israel, how is that different from US courts supporting minority rights here?

Just how intolerant do we mean when we say intolerant? Is it intolerant to expect people in the US to earn their own way? Is it intolerant to expect people in the US to obey the law?

I see reports of Israeli courts pressing criminal charges against Jews for attacking Palestinians and some of the posters in this forum spout "But that's not enough!"
How much more could anyone ask for? Every society has its share of hateful retards, even the electronic society of a net based forum, and the only thing that can be done is to address the issue as it arises.

Indeed.. it becomes racism when white people in America work to segregate races... but it's the "democratic process" when the exact same shows up in israel.

telling.

Face it, Polk. Your logic and questions mean you want to dance on the carcass of jewish babies.

As has been repeatedly pointed out to you, there have be attempts to ban Palestinians from forming political parties. The only reason they haven't been successful is the courts.
Isn't that part of a democratic process? The courts are supposed to uphold the legislatures infringements on civil liberties.
So if Israeli courts support civil liberties for non-Jews in Israel, how is that different from US courts supporting minority rights here?

Just how intolerant do we mean when we say intolerant? Is it intolerant to expect people in the US to earn their own way? Is it intolerant to expect people in the US to obey the law?

I see reports of Israeli courts pressing criminal charges against Jews for attacking Palestinians and some of the posters in this forum spout "But that's not enough!"
How much more could anyone ask for? Every society has its share of hateful retards, even the electronic society of a net based forum, and the only thing that can be done is to address the issue as it arises.

Would you consider a society where minority rights are constantly under attack and only protected by the judiciary tolerant? Personally, I would not, because under a standard that broad, America under Jim Crow was tolerant.

Would you consider a society where minority rights are constantly under attack and only protected by the judiciary tolerant? Personally, I would not, because under a standard that broad, America under Jim Crow was tolerant.
Jim Crow saw the courts pretty silent on the issue of racial equality.
The KKK was rather like the PLO - ready to kill people to get their way.

The thing is, I see Israel making an attempt to curb the reaction caused by terrorists, the reaction of intolerance to everyone who resembles a terrorist. It seems the terrorists want persecution (perhaps because they want to 'purify' Islam of all the moderate elements) and so every time progress is made toward peace they sabotage it.

The only way out of the cycle is for the Palestinians to stop the terrorists; until that happens there will always be Jews who lost family or friends to terrorists and blame all Palestinians.

And I'm still wondering how you can claim a society which attempts to disenfranchise a large portion of it's population is tolerant.

Which society is that? You mean the PA, where Hamas machinegunned Fatah opponents in the street? Do you mean Jordan, which expelled the Palestinians in the Black September massacres? Do you mean Syria, which has made Lebanon its satellite and subverted elections? Do you mean Egypt, which has been ruled by a dictator for 30 years?

Your take is:
Israel: We're not as bad as our neighbors.
Really? That's pretty weak.

Surely you don't mean Israel where Druze and Bedouin serve in the military. Or Israel where Palestinians form political parties and sit in the Knesset. Or where Palestinians have the right to sue Jewish Israelis in courts, and often win.

Because if you do mean Israel then you really are an ignorant fucktard.

No, my take is that comparing Israel to Sweden is a poor comparison, since they tend not to share many of the same problems and issues.
Where have there been attempts to ban Palestinians from forming political parties? When has Netanyahu expressed this goal? When did Sharon say anything about proposing this? Don't post some link about some nutjob Kahane supporter saying this. Israel is filled with people like that, just like anyplace else.

watch and see.

I wouldn't be so sure "The Rabbi" is Jewish. He is a part of the "Obama is doing this because he's a puppet of the Rothchilds" crowd.

That pretty much defines your perceptiveness,namely nil.

And I don't think you suck your own dick because I wouldn't swear you have one.

Which society is that? You mean the PA, where Hamas machinegunned Fatah opponents in the street? Do you mean Jordan, which expelled the Palestinians in the Black September massacres? Do you mean Syria, which has made Lebanon its satellite and subverted elections? Do you mean Egypt, which has been ruled by a dictator for 30 years?

Your take is:

Surely you don't mean Israel where Druze and Bedouin serve in the military. Or Israel where Palestinians form political parties and sit in the Knesset. Or where Palestinians have the right to sue Jewish Israelis in courts, and often win.

No, my take is that comparing Israel to Sweden is a poor comparison, since they tend not to share many of the same problems and issues.
Where have there been attempts to ban Palestinians from forming political parties? When has Netanyahu expressed this goal? When did Sharon say anything about proposing this? Don't post some link about some nutjob Kahane supporter saying this. Israel is filled with people like that, just like anyplace else.

I think citing the opinions of Kahanists is fair given the high positions that some occupy in Israeli politics. Take Avigdor Lieberman, for example.

Jim Crow saw the courts pretty silent on the issue of racial equality.
The KKK was rather like the PLO - ready to kill people to get their way.

The thing is, I see Israel making an attempt to curb the reaction caused by terrorists, the reaction of intolerance to everyone who resembles a terrorist. It seems the terrorists want persecution (perhaps because they want to 'purify' Islam of all the moderate elements) and so every time progress is made toward peace they sabotage it.

The only way out of the cycle is for the Palestinians to stop the terrorists; until that happens there will always be Jews who lost family or friends to terrorists and blame all Palestinians.

I understand the motivation, but that still doesn't make the action ethically defensible. I think the mainstream in both societies ultimately want peace, but don't really see a way to get there. On the leadership side though, I don't think either party is really interested in peace.

Your take is:

Not fringe elements. The Israeli Central Elections Committee.

Voted outlaw two Arab parties in 2003.
Election Committee disqualifies MK Bishara and Balad list - Haaretz - Israel News

Did it again in the lead-up to this year's elections as well.
BBC NEWS | Middle East | Israel disqualifies Arab parties

watch and see.

That pretty much defines your perceptiveness,namely nil.

And I don't think you suck your own dick because I wouldn't swear you have one.

Lay down with dogs and you'll get up with fleas every time.

On the leadership side though, I don't think either party is really interested in peace.

The two links you posted made me think of the dirty style of Tammany Hall politics. Any filthy trick to get more power, and the devil take scruples.
Let us hope the Israeli courts see through such blatant political partisanship and restore those Arab candidates.

On the leadership side though, I don't think either party is really interested in peace.

The two links you posted made me think of the dirty style of Tammany Hall politics. Any filthy trick to get more power, and the devil take scruples.
Let us hope the Israeli courts see through such blatant political partisanship and restore those Arab candidates.

They did in both cases.

Your take is:

Not fringe elements. The Israeli Central Elections Committee.

Voted outlaw two Arab parties in 2003.
Election Committee disqualifies MK Bishara and Balad list - Haaretz - Israel News

Did it again in the lead-up to this year's elections as well.
BBC NEWS | Middle East | Israel disqualifies Arab parties

Too bad your links don't support your contention that:
there have be attempts to ban Palestinians from forming political parties
That isn't what the story says at all.
Now, are you not competent to read and understand a simple news article or are you lying outright?

There isn't a functional difference between the two. You're just playing word games now.

There isn't a functional difference between the two. You're just playing word games now.

There's no difference between not being able to read and interpret a simple news story correctly and outright lying?
I'd beg to differ here.
So which is it?

I didn't lie. The Israeli government has attempted to ban Palestinian parties on two occasions. That you continue to deny that only puts you own dishonesty on display.

Actually someone who doesn't recognize Israels right to exist and supports terrorists attacking civilians within the state shouldn't be allowed power in the countrys parliament.

Forum List

Back