U.S. Standard of Living in Permanent Decline?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
If not, what is going to reverse this trend? Green Jobs and Clean Energy? Are you that naive? Thanks for ending the American Dream - at least this will cut down on illegal immigration.

If not, what is going to reverse this trend? Green Jobs and Clean Energy? Are you that naive? Thanks for ending the American Dream - at least this will cut down on illegal immigration.

Well the standard of living isn't in decline for everyone, just the bottom 98% of all households. As long as government policy is tilted to redistribute income to the top, I think the 30 year trend will continue.

What will reverse it? Three new Supreme Court justices, a national statute that provides a uniform election law, a Justice Department that can find an anti-trust statute, 200,000 new union organizers, and a $1.5 trilllion stimulus package will get the ball rolling.

I remember bamie saying "Americans cannot expect to heat their homes to 72 degrees, have all the food they want, and drive around in their SUv's without the rest of the world being upset" or sumpin to that effect.. Goddamn buncha suckers. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I remember bamie saying "Americans cannot expect to heat their homes to 72 degrees, have all the food they want, and drive around in their SUv's without the rest of the world being upset" or sumpin to that effect.

Sumpin to that effect?!?! Why don't you research it, find out EXACTLY what he said and get back to us? Otherwise, you're just wasting our time with possible false information. Not only that, you might learn something for a change. Umkay? :cool:

We've been waiting for years for the GOP to tell us what will reverse this trend, but we can't hear anything over the immigrant bashing, gay bashing, and Muslim bashing.

So tell us.

Last edited:
The 2% always do well, that just the facts. Hating them or wishing them dead or wishing them to become losers like most Dems won't change that a fucking bit.

The 2% always do well, that just the facts. Hating them or wishing them dead or wishing them to become losers like most Dems won't change that a fucking bit.

So the 2 percent making ever more money will return our standard of living?

Is that your plan?

Don't be so secretive.

Tell us.

I think I'm going to try to sell a soap to the networks. I'll be horking posts from here, so the USMB will get a cut of the royalties. I think I'll call it As the Butt Hurts.

I remember bamie saying "Americans cannot expect to heat their homes to 72 degrees, have all the food they want, and drive around in their SUv's without the rest of the world being upset" or sumpin to that effect.. Goddamn buncha suckers. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Sounds like he's cutting the heat down in the White House in the visitor areas. Nothing is bad enough for other people with the CIC. :rolleyes:

Oh, but he will be happy to spend your money on his friends. He thinks it's not your money he's spending since he says go on the printing presses.

Is that your plan?

Don't be so secretive.

Tell us.

US Standard of living has been in decline since we went off gold in the 70's and started printing money with nothing backing it.

The bigger the US Debt and deficits, the worse off the 98% are.

You don't really want to know the solution

Is that your plan?

Don't be so secretive.

Tell us.

US Standard of living has been in decline since we went off gold in the 70's and started printing money with nothing backing it.

So we should stick to gay bashing, immigrant bashing, and Muslim bashing to win elections?

OP? No, brainwashed shyttehead, but thanks for the SECOND Pub World Depression. Thank God the Dems got in fast this time to avert the worst effects...Raising taxes a bit on the bloated rich and controlling Health costs , and compromise from Pubs wll get us out of this and prosperity for years to come.

If you don't agree, shove it, brainwashed hater dupe. tyvm

Is that your plan?

Don't be so secretive.

Tell us.

So we should stick to gay bashing, immigrant bashing, and Muslim bashing to win elections?

Wow.

First guess.

You must be related to Miss Cleo

Healthcare jobs....the boomers are just beginning to retire, hasn't reached their peak....

If you have children make them get in to the health care field, or are young yourself....go to school to become a nurse, a doctor, medical technologist, a lab technician, a physical therapist etc....

They can't export your job.

OP? No, brainwashed shyttehead, but thanks for the SECOND Pub World Depression. Thank God the Dems got in fast this time to avert the worst effects...Raising taxes a bit on the bloated rich and controlling Health costs , and compromise from Pubs wll get us out of this and prosperity for years to come.

If you don't agree, shove it, brainwashed hater dupe. tyvm

You make as much sense as Paul Krugman

Getting all the parasites of the government tit is the only thing that will reverse our decline.

New Topics

Forum List

Back