U.S. Soldiers Pose With Bodies Of Suicide Bombers In Afghanistan

Maybe if some army guys would pose with more dead guys then someone would have posed with Osama bin Laden and his death would have been proven.

I just saw another (and apparently real) picture of Osama bin Laden with his skull ventilated. Looks like he got it almost right between the eyes. Nice shot by the SEAL.

I have seen other people with their skulls smashed and brains leaking out, and there is a very notable effect on the appearance of the eyes and face of the dead people as a result. The image I saw has that same effect. That's why I think it's genuine.

Due to Board TOS I will post no copy of the image. BUT here's a link to something I found via Google:

MY SON IS IN THE MARINES GOT THIS TXT PIC OF OSAMA DEAD LAST WEEK HE SAID. I can't verify authenticity. #tcot on Pikchur - Photo & Video Sharing! <-- That's the link with the title from the author. (I am not referring to my own son, thank God.)​

If one goes there and sees the two sequential posts from a user named "apeloos" it isn't difficult to dig up the evidence on your own.

I wouldn't have minded that.

I would not have batted an eyelash if they took pics while they were taking a shit in the hole they made in his skull.

Fuck you ima

Ima is an Usama Bin Laden fan, even with pics she would not be satisfied.

Like seriously, wouldn't it have made sense to show pictures of him dead that can be authenticated?
Why should I believe he's dead? because Obama said so?:cuckoo:

I would not have batted an eyelash if they took pics while they were taking a shit in the hole they made in his skull.

Fuck you ima

Like seriously, wouldn't it have made sense to show pictures of him dead that can be authenticated?

:lmao:

No no, "ima."

BELIEVE that he's alive. :lol::lol::lol:

You schnookered pussy.

Fuck you ima

You can go ahead and believe that if you want I could care less.

So tell me what you base him being dead on?
When Khadafi was killed they showed it. When Saddam was hanged, they showed it. They showed his sons as well, and that Al-Zakarwi dude they were looking for for a long time, they showed him... So why not show Sammy dead or getting shot or something like that?

So tell me what you base him being dead on?
When Khadafi was killed they showed it. When Saddam was hanged, they showed it. They showed his sons as well, and that Al-Zakarwi dude they were looking for for a long time, they showed him... So why not show Sammy dead or getting shot or something like that?

I don't know, I think they should show pics of the corpse.

No no, "ima."

You schnookered pussy.

So I guess you believe without facts. Say hi to the tooth fairy for me. :D

I believe the photographic evidence and I believe even this shit-head Administration in this instance.

And the fact that you can't accept it is additional evidence that it is true.

For a bin Laden groupy like you, it's a painful truth. For real human beings, it's terrific news.

Your scumbag hero is deader than your last vestigial brain cell, you puss.

No no, "ima."

You schnookered pussy.

I believe the photographic evidence and I believe even this shit-head Administration in this instance.

For a bin Laden groupy like you, it's a painful truth. For real human beings, it's terrific news.

:clap2: :clap2:

No no, "ima."

You schnookered pussy.

You talking about the photoshopped picture of Dead Sammy? That's the only one I've ever seen. If you believe that, well, then give the Easter Bunny a high five for me, ok?
I'm just saying: you WANT to believe that he's dead when in fact, there's no actual proof that he's dead.

You talking about the photoshopped picture of Dead Sammy? That's the only one I've ever seen. If you believe that, well, then give the Easter Bunny a high five for me, ok?
I'm just saying: you WANT to believe that he's dead when in fact, there's no actual proof that he's dead.

:cuckoo::eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_liar:

You simply don't WANT to believe he's dead despite pretty solid evidence that he is dead.

Say hi to all the top leaders of al qaeda, you fucking asshole.

Oh fuck. That was harsh. You can't. They are all dropping like flies, too.

:thup:

Forum List

Back