U.S. set to fund more stem cell study

Embryonic stem cells are the cells that give off the big ethical debate.

I don't know why bone marrow stem cells and cord cells have not been researched this whole time as even those cells can produce wonderful things.

I know they are starting to use bonemarrow/cord stem cells for autistic vids in Germany and Costa Rica and have been having interesting progress with it.

It will be something that I plan for my child if he is still having issues by the time he is 8 or 9

We lost eight vital years. Time to start catching up

Embryonic stem cell is settled science too, amiright?

I agree,

Embryonic Stemcell is where the big debate is and I don't know if I am on board for that, however there's no reason why we shouldn't have been funding bone marrow and cord stem cell research. Those 2 types can lead to cures such as parkinsons, Alzhiemers, possibly Autism, Spinal Cord injury, Heart failure etc..

and I'm as conservative as they come

I agree,

Embryonic Stemcell is where the big debate is and I don't know if I am on board for that, however there's no reason why we shouldn't have been funding bone marrow and cord stem cell research. Those 2 types can lead to cures such as parkinsons, Alzhiemers, possibly Autism, Spinal Cord injury, Heart failure etc..

there is also no reason why we shouldn't have been funding embryonic stem cell research either. I might add Nancy Reagan always disagreed with Bush on this issue, I wonder why?

I agree,

there is also no reason why we shouldn't have been funding embryonic stem cell research either. I might add Nancy Reagan always disagreed with Bush on this issue, I wonder why?

thats fine to think like that, but thats your opinion...you probably also think Abortion is fine.

That is where the debate comes from on when does human life start. I don't feel like arguing over it right now, but my point is we should have been researching bone marrow and cord stem cells for a long time now. You can still do plenty of things with that a lone

thats fine to think like that, but thats your opinion...you probably also think Abortion is fine.

That is where the debate comes from on when does human life start. I don't feel like arguing over it right now, but my point is we should have been researching bone marrow and cord stem cells for a long time now. You can still do plenty of things with that a lone
Embryonic stem cells can be recovered from placental fluid. That was known while Bush was in office, but he failed to change the ruling.
Science should be kept from the hands of politicians as they are woefully ignorant.

Forum List

Back