U.S. secret agency blasted buildings 9 / 11!

Stupid Americans. Open your eyes and look around! What more do you want proof?

ok-d.jpg

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
as evidenced by the replys from this thread,half of americans in america are stupid american sheepie that have been brainwashed by the corporate controlled media and government agencys and are in complete denial on this.

But of course YOU see through it all. YOU are so, so much smarter than everyone else. YOU have all the inside knowledge, and anyone that denies it is either a sheep or an agent of the ubermassivecoprorategovernmentalkilingonbushchimpymchitler conspiracy machine.

I wonder if there is a direct link between belief in conspiracy theories and a combination of lack of intelligence and extreme narcsissim.

969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg

What an entertaining thread. We have the OP from Russia of all fucking places linking us to a video where unknown idiots give their OPINIONS!!!! Of course Eots chimes in taking the Russian side while Rimjob sucks his cock.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

I always see Eots as Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon and Rimjob as Joe Pesci. That's why I call Rimjob a little fucking worm. Just a little ass kissing suck up.:lol::lol:

Stupid Americans. Open your eyes and look around! What more do you want proof?

ok-d.jpg

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
as evidenced by the replys from this thread,half of americans in america are stupid american sheepie that have been brainwashed by the corporate controlled media and government agencys and are in complete denial on this.

But of course YOU see through it all. YOU are so, so much smarter than everyone else. YOU have all the inside knowledge, and anyone that denies it is either a sheep or an agent of the ubermassivecoprorategovernmentalkilingonbushchimpymchitler conspiracy machine.

I wonder if there is a direct link between belief in conspiracy theories and a combination of lack of intelligence and extreme narcsissim.

969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg
isn't that: THE VERY BIG CORPORATION FOR WORLD DOMINATION?

stupid americans. Open your eyes and look around! What more do you want proof?

ok-d.jpg

vlad in real life:

catintinfoilhat.jpg

you fools are such victims.. Regurgitating your programming on cue
with your inane responses ...how very sad
HEY FOLKS DOES THE REMIND YOU OF ANYONE ON THIS SITE? (1) People who have issues related to trusting people - in some cases even with their closest friends and family.

(2) People who leap to conclusions and assume the correctness of said assumptions without also seriously considering other possible explanations.

(3) People who have a tendency to link fractured and unrelated events and see them as parts of some greater whole.

They also alluded to the fact that these three key points are also commonplace characteristics associated with numerous mental illnesses, such as schizofrenia.

Once they had got to the stage of theorizing the above (albeit rudimentary) psychological profile they set about testing it. They designed thorough and carefully structured questionnaires to measure each of the three key points with multiple choice questions. They then enlisted groups of strangers to take the quiestionnaire, and after that presented them with a variety of made up conspiracies that they had fabricated entirely for the purpose of the experiment.

About 90% of the people who scored highly on at least 2 out of the 3 key characteristics believed that the made up conspiracies were likely true, and generally speaking the higher their scores the more certain they were of the truth of the conspiracies.

Of those who scored low on at least 2 out of the 3 key characteristics the reverse was true: less than 10% thought the conspiracy likely to be true, and the lower their overall score the more firmly they disbelieved in the conspiracies.

What an entertaining thread. We have the OP from Russia of all fucking places linking us to a video where unknown idiots give their OPINIONS!!!! Of course Eots chimes in taking the Russian side while Rimjob sucks his cock.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

I always see Eots as Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon and Rimjob as Joe Pesci. That's why I call Rimjob a little fucking worm. Just a little ass kissing suck up.:lol::lol:
I see them as those assholes who hold up the line at home depot!

Forum List

Back