U.S. & Russia refuse to sign cluster bomb ban

Fools got rid of napalm. Civilian fools. It IS still effective and should still be used. It has a military use.

I have always been a proponent of napalm.

It covers all the bases. It clears the area of combatants, once it's done it's done (for the most part) and it instills fear.

no, chemical weapons do NOT have their purpose

That is a cop out. They have as legitimate a purpose as cluster fucks.

Trouble with the cluster bombs is if they are dropped in civilian neighborhoods, they don't know the difference between a terrorists and a stupid kid.

Now, can we continue and discuss all the depleted uranium rounds we have fired and salted Iraq with for a thousand years?

I hope we are never a third world power where someone else can come in and totally fuck up our living space like we did in Iraq. Power is fine as long as you have it.

oh well that makes landmines ok then.
It does in US useage, since we properly map and remove minds, unlike others who leave them lying about for civies to die from.

US dictrone is very clear on the use of mines, we tend to avoid using them because of the danger to civilians.

I'll ask you since divecon seems to have pussed out. If you can rationalize cluster bombs and landmines then why should we lose a single marine life when we could mustard gas Falluja and be done with it? Why not be openly brazen about using phosphorus weapons? Phosphorus IS a chemical, yes? The point IS to kill, yes? Whats keeping your hand off the mustard gas button?
Mustard gas as an agent is not effective, most gases are not as they require an unpredictable weather, the wind blows the wrong way and the munition is wasted. The gas is used as a terror agent because unless its used in overwhelming quantities it is quite useless, and since civilians were still inside fallujah the unrestricted use of such a weapon would harm them.

Willey pete has been used since WWII, it's primary purpose is to mark and tag a target for arty and airstrikes, not as a weapon per se. The left seems to have taged it as some criminal and evil weapon, a stupidity that professionals are used to, many who don't know jack shit about combat and weapons ofter do this.

In fact, the left tried to have the browning .50 cal MG banned from Iraq because it's bullets 'caused to much damage' to their dainty little minds. This was the same MG used since WWII and fires a SMALLER round then the 20mike mike you see on a Bradley.

Last edited:
sooo.. whats so ineffective about MUSTARD GAS? That shit seemed to work in ww1, right?
the germans won WWI?

They introduced it.

There is nothing FAIR about killing, yes? Hell, why don't we just drop irradiated dirty bombs and let the teeth and hair of our enemies fall out untili the geiger counter stops clicking, eh dude? I mean.. killing is killing and who can debate the EFFECTIVENESS of strategies that dont cost a single American life?
Because you would kill civiliians.

You aern't very good with this, perhaps you should avoid this topic.

yeaaaa... dead civilians sure is the mitigating factor in letting loose cluster bombs..

:lol:

Did you want to go practice at the kiddie table before stepping up to this one?

Funny... it was A criteria and not stated to be the only criteria in choosing a weapon

but nice try

keep digging deeper

epic fail X2

Actually it was THE reason you gave. Hey, i'd probably want to dance too if my reason for supporting one and not the other was as flaky as your opinion.

Actually it was THE reason you gave. Hey, i'd probably want to dance too if my reason for supporting one and not the other was as flaky as your opinion.

Actually it was A reason.. not THE reason... funny how you ignore any other statements and funny how it was you focusing on it as a sole reason...

but nice try again

epic fail #3

Try educating yourself instead of having your megalomania keep feeding your delusions of grandure

Interesting list of who signed:

Albania, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Chad, Chile, Comoros, Republic of Congo, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Holy See, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Lao PDR, Lebanon, Lesotho, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia (FYR), Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Qatar, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sudan, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Uganda, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Venezuela and Zambia.

Interesting list of who signed:

Albania, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Chad, Chile, Comoros, Republic of Congo, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Holy See, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Lao PDR, Lebanon, Lesotho, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia (FYR), Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Qatar, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sudan, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Uganda, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Venezuela and Zambia.
a lot of countries arent on it

This is pathetic.

Evidently, 100 nations agreed to the ban.

We're freaking siding with Russia?

I really don't give a shit about those who claim they have a valid military purpose. So do mustard gas and chemical weapons.

Not to mention nukes and A-bombs.

This is pathetic.

Evidently, 100 nations agreed to the ban.

We're freaking siding with Russia?

I really don't give a shit about those who claim they have a valid military purpose. So do mustard gas and chemical weapons.
mustard gas and chemical weapons leave a residual effect and can effect your own troops
they don't make sense to use something that is uncontrollable like them
and, the same for bio weapons
cluster bombs, can be safe, and they are modernizing them so they wont leave unexploded ordinance after they are used

Forum List

Back