U.S. Responsible for 3,300 Civilian Deaths in Syria, Supporting Genocide in Yemen

McRocket

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2018

Thank you to POTUS Obama and now POTUS Trump for doing - as per normal for America - the absolute wrong things in the Middle East.

Besides the immorality of it all? Anyone who thinks these efforts are helping the United States are flat out ignoramuses on these matters.

Thank you to POTUS Obama and now POTUS Trump for doing - as per normal for America - the absolute wrong things in the Middle East.

Besides the immorality of it all? Anyone who thinks these efforts are helping the United States are flat out ignoramuses on these matters.

So let me get this straight.

A foreign nation engages in genocide in a foreign land and its the fault of the United States?

Really?

Now if you want the US to account for genocide, why not the 50 million plus abortions it has allowed?

I think you will find that genocide is the human condition.

• Banned

So let me get this straight.

A foreign nation engages in genocide in a foreign land and its the fault of the United States?

Really?

Now if you want the US to account for genocide, why not the 50 million plus abortions it has allowed?

I think you will find that genocide is the human condition.

Either you did not watch the video or you are too ignorant and/or stupid and/or closed minded to understand it as it was INCREDIBLY simple.

American forces are (apparently) responsible for killing 3,300 innocent civilians in Syria - while supporting known terrorists like Al-Nusra Front which is a branch of al-Qaeda.
Plus, Saudi Arabia is (also apparently) committing genocide in Yemen...yet America not only supplies information/data and military arms to the Saudis. But it also openly supports their efforts in that country.

U.S. Support For Saudi Arabia's War in Yemen Will Prevent a Political Settlement - The Atlantic

But...since you seem a Trumpbot troll...you would not disagree with anything Trump does that is bad.

So I will waste no more time on you.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Syrian Observatory on Human Rights? Seriously? No bias there!

Exactly how are these civilians being killed by US forces? Considering most of our troops are not even IN Syria but in Iraq, how did they accomplish this?

I knew there was a good reason I had you on "ignore". Stupid shit that you post like this should be ignored.

Syrian Observatory on Human Rights? Seriously? No bias there!

Exactly how are these civilians being killed by US forces? Considering most of our troops are not even IN Syria but in Iraq, how did they accomplish this?

I knew there was a good reason I had you on "ignore". Stupid shit that you post like this should be ignored.

Oh dear, looks like he has us all on ignore now.

And yes, I plan on having a nice day.

Movin' there soon?

Forum List

Back