U.S. Response to Chemical Weapons Attack In Syria.

Now for the 'grave consequences'. Putin backed himself into an unwinnable corner, let us see if his batshit is batshittier than Trump's batshit. Will Russia fire on US ships.

I need a milkshake.

upload_2018-4-13_19-18-29.png

upload_2018-4-13_19-18-2.png

fyi

Map of Syrian Civil War - Syria news today - syria.liveuamap.com

By the way all the while Barack Hussein, Hillary Clinton and the ruling elites in the media were making fun of Romeny for warning of Russias growing power.

Watch this fool..Obama...look down his nose and try to ridicule Romeny for his warning.

Then the Washington Post declared it a "zinger". ZINGER...you can all go home now...ZINGER...election is over! wow such a "zinger"!

washpost.png

CNN jumped in on the dogpile. Obama was so smart to know that Russia was no threat.

cnnrussia.png

And so it went. The ruling elites, the ones you follow slavishly, orgasmed over Obamas attack on the idea that Russia was any kind of threat. Some of them scrunched up and jizzed on TV over the idiocy of seeing Russia as a threat and Barracks brilliant "zinger".

turk.png

And now you and your ilk try to tell me that all along they thought Russia a threat and attacked the Middle East and Ukraine to head them off?

By the way all the while Barack Hussein, Hillary Clinton and the ruling elites in the media were making fun of Romeny for warning of Russias growing power.

Watch this fool..Obama...look down his nose and try to ridicule Romeny for his warning.

Then the Washington Post declared it a "zinger". ZINGER...you can all go home now...ZINGER...election is over! wow such a "zinger"!

View attachment 187821

CNN jumped in on the dogpile. Obama was so smart to know that Russia was no threat.

View attachment 187823

And so it went. The ruling elites, the ones you follow slavishly, orgasmed over Obamas attack on the idea that Russia was any kind of threat. Some of them scrunched up and jizzed on TV over the idiocy of seeing Russia as a threat and Barracks brilliant "zinger".

View attachment 187828

And now you and your ilk try to tell me that all along they thought Russia a threat and attacked the Middle East and Ukraine to head them off?

What did Russia do to threaten you?

The first thing the U.S. should do before launching missiles is to see if it even happened! But here's the thing. The U.S. shouldn't do anything to begin with! Also, it is said that the Assad regime used chlorine gas. What the U.S. should do is send them some VX gas! There are those out there who would say that the rebels are worthless scum anyway for fighting then hiding behind their women and children. And deserve to be gassed!
There is one simple solution for the rebels over there. Ask the Assad regime for an amnesty. (Overseen by the U.N.) In exchange for ending their rebellion. But that solution wouldn't make American arms dealers very much money. And we would lose a big distraction to other more important problems.
it is said that the Assad regime used chlorine gas. What the U.S. should do is send them some VX gas!
Oh, lord! Yet another new member whose reasoning and argumentation skills are dreadful....

Two wrongs don't make right, not ethically and certainly not logically.

The irony of this post from a known member of the far left drone religious brigade.

View attachment 187821

View attachment 187823

View attachment 187828

INVADED the port cities of the Middle east

View attachment 187821

View attachment 187823

View attachment 187828

INVADED the port cities of the Middle east

No, that was the Wahhabi army that did that.

The first thing the U.S. should do before launching missiles is to see if it even happened! But here's the thing. The U.S. shouldn't do anything to begin with! Also, it is said that the Assad regime used chlorine gas. What the U.S. should do is send them some VX gas! There are those out there who would say that the rebels are worthless scum anyway for fighting then hiding behind their women and children. And deserve to be gassed!
There is one simple solution for the rebels over there. Ask the Assad regime for an amnesty. (Overseen by the U.N.) In exchange for ending their rebellion. But that solution wouldn't make American arms dealers very much money. And we would lose a big distraction to other more important problems.
Are you Russian?
Why would you ask that. Did I say anything that you think is untrue? But to answer your question. I am a White American. And I come from a long line of Americans.

Dont mind the commie.....
Do commies serve for 20 years in the US military?

Serving in the military doesnt make someone a patriot.

Really??? I would say that serving in the military for 20 years is the very definition of patriotism, given the crappy pay, being forced to move from base to base, and the fact that the US has been at war now since 2002.

Are you Russian?
Why would you ask that. Did I say anything that you think is untrue? But to answer your question. I am a White American. And I come from a long line of Americans.

Really??? I would say that serving in the military for 20 years is the very definition of patriotism, given the crappy pay, being forced to move from base to base, and the fact that the US has been at war now since 2002.

Another far left drone pushing the debunked far left religious narrative that nothing existed before 2002.

You should not respond to things about which you lack portfolio. Keep reading.

Minister without Portfolio at USMB!!!! LOL

You loaded so much bullshit in that post I literally could not get the quote function to work.

Thats ok. To sum it up...Barrack Hussein and his globalist, atheist, warmongerng amateurs attacked and tried to dismember Ukraine, Syria and the rest of the middle east. They hoped ISIS would finish it off but they were too inept for even that. Like your navy admiral skills. They need an excuse and you need to be led.

You grabbed some maps off the internet, became a naval expert and then made a fool of yourself. For example you first claim is reproduced here...

View attachment 187813

Then you put up an unrelated map of Arctic bases which Russia is fortifying from an article in the left wing business press. This map shows the massive scale of Russia's planned fortification of the Arctic

You quoted, as evidence, Sputnik News as to the huge brilliant treaties Russia has won from Syrian for ports. What are you a russian troll?

By the way the Admiral Kuznetsov, which route you show for some reason, successfully entered the Mediterranean with no problem three separate times recently and used the bases SPAIN provides to refuel and resupply. As Aleppo Burns, Spain Resupplies The Russian Navy | HuffPost

If you want to say the US attacked and destroyed Syria, built ISIS, sent waves of refugees fleeing around the world and killed 300,000 civilians to keep a two ship third world port out of Russian hands why dont you just say that?
giphy.gif

Are you Russian?

LOL....
Army major kills 13 people in Fort Hood shooting spree - Nov 05, 2009 - HISTORY.com

LOL....
Army major kills 13 people in Fort Hood shooting spree - Nov 05, 2009 - HISTORY.com
One tragic example doesn't undermine my patriotism or that of others who served honorably. Yours is more suspect than mine...
Have you put you life on the line for America...or are you one of those sunshine patriots Thomas Paine spoke about?

LOL....
One tragic example doesn't undermine my patriotism or that of others who served honorably. Yours is more suspect than mine...
Have you put you life on the line for America...or are you one of those sunshine patriots Thomas Paine spoke about?

Nah...I'm an American Patriot who lived in an era of no war.
To young for Vietnam and to old for Iraq.
So why'd you join? You're either really old or really young.
Or wanted some free college.

LOL....

It doesn't matter why I served...and 22 years to be exact, more than validates my patriotism. Yet, i would kneel beside Kaepernick to underline the reason I served:
FREEDOM

LOL....

It doesn't matter why I served...and 22 years to be exact, more than validates my patriotism. Yet, i would kneel beside Kaepernick to underline the reason I served:
FREEDOM
And I would consider it a disgraceful act to disrespect the flag............How quaint.

The straits are a choke point............easy to cut off and blockade...........Why Syria is important. Even with that the Russians have a serious disadvantage in the Med. Gibralta being another choke point........Suez canal another.

Russian Navy really doesn't have a chance in hell of winning a Naval War in the Med.

GIUK gap.............maybe.............but that is the defensive line in the North Atlantic.
The straits are a choke point............easy to cut off and blockade...........Why Syria is important. Even with that the Russians have a serious disadvantage in the Med. Gibralta being another choke point........Suez canal another.
Thank you! I would have thought that would have been as clear as the day is long to everyone and anyone who engages in a discussion about the Syrian conflict.

I'd add "easy to monitor ships going through the straits, even in peacetime." That's not a good thing for subs, clandestine operations surface vessels, or even just basic naval communications secrecy.

Russia was supposed to be the "police" of sorts that deterred Syria/Assad from using chemical weapons, but it hasn't done so. If anything, Russia has been an enabler. And why wouldn't it? It's objectives are best served by Assad retaining ostensible primacy in Syria's domestic affairs. If Assad has to use chems to defeat U.S.-backed rebels, that's fine with Russia/Putin because the instant a new Syrian government is formed and constitution ratified, that leasehold Russia has for its base will become null and void...one of the parties to the contract -- Assad/Assad's regime will no longer be a "going concern" as we say in business.

Forum List

Back