U.S. Ready to Back Bigger E.U. Stability Fund

Kevin_Kennedy

Defend Liberty
Aug 27, 2008
The United States would be ready to support the extension of the European Financial Stability Facility via an extra commitment of money from the International Monetary Fund, a U.S. official told Reuters on Wednesday.

"There are a lot of people talking about that. I think the European Commission has talked about that," said the U.S. official, commenting on enlarging the 750 billion euro ($980 billion) EU/IMF European stability fund. "It is up to the Europeans. We will certainly support using the IMF in these circumstances."

News Headlines

Time to get out of the IMF and quit bailing out other countries.

Yeah...we don't have any problems of our own here.
Europe didn't shine his shows for him while he was over there, so better sweeten them up with promises of free cash from the American taxpayer.

Also to mention - Germany, the single most opinion Europe should be listening to ADVISED us NOT to increase the IMF...but why should anyone listen to Germany, right?

How I read the piece is that the Imperial Mandarins in the District of Corruption "borrow" the Funds from China then lend said Funds to the EU and in the end the American taxpayers bend over once again and get it "in the end."

How I read the piece is that the Imperial Mandarins in the District of Corruption "borrow" the Funds from China then lend said Funds to the EU and in the end the American taxpayers bend over once again and get it "in the end."

Well it's being funneled to the EU through the IMF.

Like Toro I suspect that this stupid stunt will help my wallet but somehow I am missing the joy.

The United States bailout the EU? Are they nuts! This country, according to those in NUTSO Washington D.C. are siitting on a bombshell of their own with our economy staggering, high employement, DENIAL of extended unemployment benefits for millions as of Jan1,2011 and our dumb ass leaders are going to agree to this insanity?

I am totally blown away by the ineptness of this entire administration from Barrack Obama on down. The last thing we need is for the taxpayers of the USA to bailout the E.U. who would rather see the U.S. Dollar bite the dust, put millions more out of work and destroy the country, then become subservient to their currency and banking.

Who the hell are these "Hired Hands", we elected, working for?

President Obama? WTF!!!

Forum List

Back