U.S. Proposed to Help North Korea Build Tourist Area Nuke talks. Will Drumpfsters tour NK?

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
U.S. officials proposed a long-term plan to help North Korea construct a tourist area in return for denuclearization during recent working-level talks in Stockholm, Hankook Ilbo newspaper reported.

U.S. negotiators prepared plans on the development of the Kalma tourist area, the paper said, citing an unidentified senior South Korean diplomat familiar with the talks in Stockholm. The paper didn’t say how North Korea reacted to the proposal.

You've reached your fr
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Let me guess: A “tourist area” with a Great Doucxhe DrumpF rump golf course and resort property in it?

upload_2019-10-19_15-43-53.png

WTF? Nuke deal NK with Tourist options.

If NK de-nuked in a VERIFIABLE way...what would be the problem with that?

Sounds like a good trade to me.

Helluva lot better than what clinton did!

• Banned
If NK de-nuked in a VERIFIABLE way...what would be the problem with that?

Sounds like a good trade to me.

Helluva lot better than what clinton did!
The Great Douche wil be making a deal on our dimes for hotel crap that we will have to fund.

NK won't give up their nukes for a hotel. It's stupid to make such a silly offer.

• Banned
NK won't give up their nukes for a hotel. It's stupid to make such a silly offer.
The Great Douche wants to build a shitty Douche tower. It does not care the NK has nukes.

U.S. officials proposed a long-term plan to help North Korea construct a tourist area in return for denuclearization during recent working-level talks in Stockholm, Hankook Ilbo newspaper reported.

U.S. negotiators prepared plans on the development of the Kalma tourist area, the paper said, citing an unidentified senior South Korean diplomat familiar with the talks in Stockholm. The paper didn’t say how North Korea reacted to the proposal.

You've reached your fr

Let me guess: A “tourist area” with a Great Doucxhe DrumpF rump golf course and resort property in it?

View attachment 285238

Is this a CNN special report?

• Banned

You've reached your fr

View attachment 285238

DOPer Weak Deflections.

You've reached your fr

View attachment 285238

DOPer Weak Deflections.
A Rachel Maddow special report! Hope she doesn't cry.

You've reached your fr

View attachment 285238

DOPer Weak Deflections.
A Rachel Maddow special report! Hope she doesn't cry.

She cried when she found out the President is NOT a Russian agent.

You've reached your fr

View attachment 285238

Let us break this down
The Democrats are opposed to ending the Korean War and liberating the North Koreans because they hate President Trump, they hate Trump because they hate the people who elected him......the left wing bigots hate mainstream middle class Americans

I thought it was brilliant!

Kim jung un is a kid...Trump filled his head with visions of riches and sandy beaches filled with bikini clad babes! Trump even made a video of it & played it for kim.

It would have worked if the left hadn't sabotaged the talks with the cohen hearings playing on every station, all day, commercial free. They told little fat boy that Trump was going to be impeached and the talks fell apart.

I look forward to sabotaging the next democrat president in the same manner!!!

I thought it was brilliant!

Kim jung un is a kid...Trump filled his head with visions of riches and sandy beaches filled with bikini clad babes! Trump even made a video of it & played it for kim.

It would have worked if the left hadn't sabotaged the talks with the cohen hearings playing on every station, all day, commercial free. They told little fat boy that Trump was going to be impeached and the talks fell apart.

I look forward to sabotaging the next democrat president in the same manner!!!

Kim is already considered a God in NK. A hotel won't impress him.

Is that all the trump admin has is a tourist area

Who would want to go to NK

Trump created the problem by backing and having no deal

it the current deal was not working then negotiate to make some changes. Its a platform where there was an agreement and we can make it better.

How can NK trust the US in any deal if all the president has to do is walk away from it

Trust has to be built up from an agreement

Trump has found out that acting like a CEO who has the power is different than negotiating with a foreign power who wants equal time at the table

Is that all the trump admin has is a tourist area

Who would want to go to NK

Trump created the problem by backing and having no deal

it the current deal was not working then negotiate to make some changes. Its a platform where there was an agreement and we can make it better.

How can NK trust the US in any deal if all the president has to do is walk away from it

Trust has to be built up from an agreement

Trump has found out that acting like a CEO who has the power is different than negotiating with a foreign power who wants equal time at the table
The Great Douche set its table by walking from Obama's Iran deal. Seems the new real POTUS can walk from the great Douche NK deal in the future.
See how this works. LOL!

But that's all the Great Douche knows! Yep, how to scam people out of money.
The Great Douche does not care about nukes.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/19/us-promised-to-build-beach-resort-in-north-korea-during-nuclear-talks/
US negotiators dangled a Trumpian carrot before North Korean diplomats during nuclear talks two weeks ago: a promise to complete and expand a tourist resort that has been a favorite project of Kim Jong-un.

The American diplomats offered the development help in exchange for denuclearization, according to the South Korean newspaper Hankook Ibo.

The under-construction Kalma tourist area on North Korea’s east coast includes dozens of hotels, a shopping mall, and an indoor water park under a glass pyramid roof.

Trump, who touted the Hermit Kingdom’s “great beaches” after his 2018 summit with Kim in Singapore, said the area “could have the best hotels in the world right here.”

Forum List

Back