U.S. Probably At Point Of No Return If Obama Wins

I agree about Paul. However I will never vote for Obama. That's a vote for more destruction.

Like I said,since we are stuck having to have one of these two clowns be our next president,I will be pulling for Obama to get reelected but I wont vote for him.I wont vote at all.Our vote doesnt count anyways as that rigged RNC convention proved.There is this great book out that everybody here at this site should read called VOTESCAM.If they ever got off their asses and read it they would understand that our votes dont count and its a waste of time to vote.that we dont put these people in office,that they are selected for us by the establishment and THEY put them in office,not us.

My guess is they are happy with Obama the way he has continued Bushs assault on the constitution shreading it to pieces far worse than he did and has expanded his destruction of america worse than he ever did so they are probably happy with him and will make sure he gets reelected.

I haven't talked about it here but I'm a big believer in the theory that it's all rigged. I throw out the Bilderberg Group by way of example but whether it's them or not, there is most certainly a shadow form of government.

There's fraud and tampering with the process. We saw that with Al Gore and Bush. We have thugs running major cities like Chicago who will make sure votes go the way they want. That's all over the country.

I'm sorry to say but we have ignorant voters who don't "vote" the issue but vote things like coolness, popularity, looks, etc., etc.

We have an Electoral College system which is utterly ridiculous and outdated. Take California as just one example. Not one Republican's vote really counts. Why vote is right?

We've got politicians making promises to the underprivileged to basically buy their vote with a promise and they are too stupid to realize it or purposely don't realize it. We're living is as close a welfare state as we ever have been in.

We spend billions on campaigning when that same money can solve so many problems. Corporations and lobbyists have politicians in their pocket with no limit to their terms.

We're already living in Communism and don't know it. Instead of a dictator we are slaves to power and money.

We have politicians looking to expand the norm. They destroy any challenger to the Status Quo. A guy like Paul doesn't have a prayer.

And most importantly we have apathy...what can you do fro me next. Me, me, me!

I'm sorry to say that one party wants to exacerbate and expand that to gain power and keep it through the electorate... and the other just wants to bleed money from the public into their personal coffers.

One party is on a power trip the other on a money trip which is in essence the same thing.

I could go on but you get the point.

the system is broken and I'm not so sure it can be fixed.

It's like constantly putting a band aid on a wound that needs stitches or major surgery.

What a whinny little post.

America is way better off than it was in 2009.

And next year it will get even better when Obama is re-elected.

Like I said,since we are stuck having to have one of these two clowns be our next president,I will be pulling for Obama to get reelected but I wont vote for him.I wont vote at all.Our vote doesnt count anyways as that rigged RNC convention proved.There is this great book out that everybody here at this site should read called VOTESCAM.If they ever got off their asses and read it they would understand that our votes dont count and its a waste of time to vote.that we dont put these people in office,that they are selected for us by the establishment and THEY put them in office,not us.

My guess is they are happy with Obama the way he has continued Bushs assault on the constitution shreading it to pieces far worse than he did and has expanded his destruction of america worse than he ever did so they are probably happy with him and will make sure he gets reelected.

I haven't talked about it here but I'm a big believer in the theory that it's all rigged. I throw out the Bilderberg Group by way of example but whether it's them or not, there is most certainly a shadow form of government.

There's fraud and tampering with the process. We saw that with Al Gore and Bush. We have thugs running major cities like Chicago who will make sure votes go the way they want. That's all over the country.

I'm sorry to say but we have ignorant voters who don't "vote" the issue but vote things like coolness, popularity, looks, etc., etc.

We have an Electoral College system which is utterly ridiculous and outdated. Take California as just one example. Not one Republican's vote really counts. Why vote is right?

We've got politicians making promises to the underprivileged to basically buy their vote with a promise and they are too stupid to realize it or purposely don't realize it. We're living is as close a welfare state as we ever have been in.

We spend billions on campaigning when that same money can solve so many problems. Corporations and lobbyists have politicians in their pocket with no limit to their terms.

We're already living in Communism and don't know it. Instead of a dictator we are slaves to power and money.

We have politicians looking to expand the norm. They destroy any challenger to the Status Quo. A guy like Paul doesn't have a prayer.

I'm sorry to say that one party wants to exacerbate and expand that to gain power and keep it through the electorate... and the other just wants to bleed money from the public into their personal coffers.

One party is on a power trip the other on a money trip which is in essence the same thing.

It's like constantly putting a band aid on a wound that needs stitches or major surgery.

Your so deep and brilliant sonny boy with that reply. Now let the adults talk and you go put in a DVD and play nice with your stuffed animals. If you listen real, real close you might hear them talking to you.

Another one bites the dust...This message is hidden because Chris is on your ignore list. One of the mods was right. Put all the annoying ones on ignore and enjoy it here instead of arguing with them. They'll call you the coward but they are the cowards because they would never say what they say to your face. And besides most are trolls and kids with too much time on their hands.

Last edited:

Your so deep and brilliant sonny boy with that reply. Now let the adults talk and you go put in a DVD and play nice with your stuffed animals. If you listen real, real close you might hear them talking to you.

Another one bites the dust...This message is hidden because Chris is on your ignore list. One of the mods was right. Put all the annoying ones on ignore and enjoy it here instead of arguing with them. They'll call you the coward but they are the cowards because they would never say what they say to your face. And besides most are trolls and kids with too much time on their hands.

I believe in America.

And everyone who has bet against America has lost.

I don't think we will recover from another 4 years of an Obama economy.
Tremendous debt and deficit spending.
More and more people getting food stamps and high unemployment.

And this guy has earned another term in office.

thats the funniest lie of the century.Obummer has expanded everything Bushwacker got started .:lol::lol::lol::lmao:

I agree about Paul. However I will never vote for Obama. That's a vote for more destruction.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

thats the funniest lie of the century.Obummer has expanded everything Bushwacker got started .:lol::lol::lol::lmao:

Just when you thought you heard it all.... :lol:

Forum List

Back