U.S. Plan to starve Iraq children didn't work.

I should neg rep you for being a lying asswipe.

But lying isnt new for you and the negs I leave to others.

Not saying he's being truthful nor am I saying he's lying, but when their are sanctions or an embargo it's not the elite of that country who are affected. it's the poor. So in a way to an extent he may be right.

You can argue effect. But to say starving the children was the plan is the lie.

Notice the pussy ran away from posting any evidence.

OH I see I misread his attempt at that. I took it that he was against sanctions because of the affect they cause and not an out right attack on bush or obama as if that was their plan to begin with.

Not saying he's being truthful nor am I saying he's lying, but when their are sanctions or an embargo it's not the elite of that country who are affected. it's the poor. So in a way to an extent he may be right.

OH I see I misread his attempt at that. I took it that he was against sanctions because of the affect they cause and not an out right attack on bush or obama as if that was their plan to begin with.

Don't be weak and suck up to them. I'm saying one would have to be very ignorant to not know who sanctions hurt and kill children, and of course they are not going to say or put in writing that they know they are hurting and killing children.

Last edited:

Don't be weak and suck up to them. I'm saying one would have to be very ignorant to not know who sanctions hurt and kill children, and of course they are not going to say or put in writing that they know they are hurting and killing children.
I am not being weak, was it your attempt to deceive?

How did I attempt to deceive?

Last edited:

How did I attempt to deceive?

I asked you a question. I did not expect a question as your answer in return.

Why will starving Irainian children plan work?

got a link listing how many children died of starvation in either country?

And make damn sure it has proof that it was b/c of what we did.

UN Says Sanctions Have Killed Some 500,000 Iraqi Children

Now the USA is the one and only member of the UN?

Couple other points of order....

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Published on Friday, July 21, 2000[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]``Nutrition was not a public health problem in Iraq in the 80s. It emerged as a major problem in the 90s and it increased steadily till about 1996,'' [/FONT]

I don't suppose you have any data more recent than, say, 16 years ago?

I hear bitching about the billions we're spending on building bridges and schools in Iraq while we neglect our own infrastructure.
Are you here to tell me that our MORE RECENT involvement in Iraq hasn't improved on your dismal stats?

:eusa_eh:

New Topics

Forum List

Back