U.S. Plan to starve Iraq children didn't work.

We starved Iraqi children (and people as a whole) through crippling sanctions for over tens years before the occupation and you want to tell me it didn't work?

We starved Iraqi children (and people as a whole) through crippling sanctions for over tens years before the occupation and you want to tell me it didn't work?

So we should take responsibility for how that government distributed the aid?

The larger problem for Iraq children and their children is Depleted Uranium poisoning that has been left behind.

All had better be eating food not grown in DU earth.

Yes but as far as getting Sadam to bow to western oil companies the "Give US Your Oil Or Will Will Starve Your Children" was a failure.

you got that shit in quotes.

Who said it? Besides your lying mouth.

I take credit for coining that phrase, if it's used anywhere else. you would have to be very ignorant to think sanctions would starve Sadam or any of the elite in Iraq.

Last edited:
Dipshit, it was a program to allow a dictator to sell his oil but the proceeds help the common Iraqis, but instead left-wing scum like you raided the program for your own personal gain.

Saddam caused the entire situation in Iraq by invading Kuwait and killing THEIR people. :eusa_whistle:

I guess you supported Saddam killing Kuwaitis.

Are you really this stupid or evil?

Uh, OIL FOR FOOD program. :eusa_liar:

Or what I call " Give US Your Oil Or We Will Starve Your Children" program.

Why will starving Irainian children plan work?

I should neg rep you for being a lying asswipe.

But lying isnt new for you and the negs I leave to others.

Not saying he's being truthful nor am I saying he's lying, but when their are sanctions or an embargo it's not the elite of that country who are affected. it's the poor. So in a way to an extent he may be right.

Last edited:
Why will starving Irainian children plan work?

Not saying he's being truthful nor am I saying he's lying, but when their are sanctions or an embargo it's not the elite of that country who are affected. it's the poor. So in a way to an extent he may be right.

You can argue effect. But to say starving the children was the plan is the lie.

Notice the pussy ran away from posting any evidence.

I wonder what the left wing rhetoric would have been like after WW2 if we had the internet. You could probably make a good case that a good percentage of the people we freed from Nazi tyranny were now starving and dying. You could make a damn good case about radiation poisoning in Japan too. The point is that the left can always be counted on to promote anti-American propaganda.

Oh yes, the whining about dropping nukes to prevent the need to invade Japan would've been on this board.

The carpet bombing of Germany and the fire bombing of Japan would've been endless rants here.

The calls for investigations into Marines murdering the Japanese soldiers in the Pacific instead of taking them as POWs.

The promotion of the RED Army as the example for us to follow in Europe.

Making excuses for the Iron Curtain being put up after WWII.

I wonder what the left wing rhetoric would have been like after WW2 if we had the internet. You could probably make a good case that a good percentage of the people we freed from Nazi tyranny were now starving and dying. You could make a damn good case about radiation poisoning in Japan too. The point is that the left can always be counted on to promote anti-American propaganda.

Dipshit, it was a program to allow a dictator to sell his oil but the proceeds help the common Iraqis, but instead left-wing scum like you raided the program for your own personal gain.

Saddam caused the entire situation in Iraq by invading Kuwait and killing THEIR people. :eusa_whistle:

I guess you supported Saddam killing Kuwaitis.

Are you really this stupid or evil?

Uh, OIL FOR FOOD program. :eusa_liar:

Or what I call " Give US Your Oil Or We Will Starve Your Children" program.

Your post is filled with so much irony and hypocrisy I don't know where to start. Ill just say that it was a progtam to help, it was a program for oil companies to help themselves to Iraqi oil.

who ran away? and what evidence?

Yes and Dumbya invaded Iraq because of WMDs.

Oh yes, the whining about dropping nukes to prevent the need to invade Japan would've been on this board.

The carpet bombing of Germany and the fire bombing of Japan would've been endless rants here.

The calls for investigations into Marines murdering the Japanese soldiers in the Pacific instead of taking them as POWs.

The promotion of the RED Army as the example for us to follow in Europe.

Making excuses for the Iron Curtain being put up after WWII.

You didn't see my thread about Dropping the A-Bomb was the biggest single act of terrorism.

Forum List

Back