U.S. Piled Up More Debt Since Election Day ’08 Than Under All Presidents From Washing

Actually everyone knows why that happened.

Republican obstructionists who held this country hostage and were voted out last night.

Well done. :clap2:

We knoe the kettle is black buddy. Wasn't it Reid that laughed when asked if they would work with Romney? Didnt dems vote out obamas BS too?

Thanks for agreeing.

Sure, they were being hard headed. But to say they held the country hostage is BS. If would not surprise me if everything admitted from this administration was catastrophic

Actually everyone knows why that happened.

Republican obstructionists who held this country hostage and were voted out last night.

Well done. :clap2:
So, you agree the POTUS is inept.

Finally something sane from a lefty.

So you agree that Republican obstructionists caused our credit rating to take a hit and not Obama.

Thanks.
Not at all.

But, the POTUS is still inept. See, when I go over my limit on my credit card and then don't pay it and when that account gets cancelled, it would be rather childish of me to blame anyone who said I can't have another credit card.

But, we are talking about Obama and the left.

So, you agree the POTUS is inept.

Finally something sane from a lefty.

So you agree that Republican obstructionists caused our credit rating to take a hit and not Obama.

Thanks.
Not at all.

But, the POTUS is still inept. See, when I go over my limit on my credit card and then don't pay it and when that account gets cancelled, it would be rather childish of me to blame anyone who said I can't have another credit card.

You can justify what they did all you want. We still agree it was the republicans who caused the credit rating to drop by not increasing the debt ceiling. You may agree with what they did, which it seems you do, but that only reinforces my point.

Thanks!

Thanks.
Not at all.

You can justify what they did all you want. We still agree it was the republicans who caused the credit rating to drop by not increasing the debt ceiling. You may agree with what they did, which it seems you do, but that only reinforces my point.

Thanks!
:lmao: Sure. They are so baaaaaad for not letting an idiot spend more money than he has - for telling a spoiled child that there is nothing left in the bank account.

Bad, bad, bad mommy and daddy.

:thup:

Not at all.

Thanks!
:lmao: Sure. They are so baaaaaad for not letting an idiot spend more money than he has - for telling a spoiled child that there is nothing left in the bank account.

Thanks for agreeing!

Again.

Thanks!

Thanks for agreeing!

Again.
I agreed? Nah. But thanks for being a moron and not being able to understand "not at all".

I love kids....

Thanks for agreeing!

Again.
I agreed? Nah. But thanks for being a moron and not being able to understand "not at all".

I love kids....

Glad we settled that and could come to an agreement.

See, an ass whooping at the polls is all it took for you nutters to start agreeing with some common sense.

Not at all.

Thanks!

PUH-lese ...

Leave Bush out of this.

Yes, you're right that its HIS debt that is being counted on Obama's watch and I'm sure we all appreciate that the rw's are finally taking responsibility for having voted for that dunderhead, but, we really do need to move forward now.

Thanks!

PUH-lese ...

Leave Bush out of this.

Yes, you're right that its HIS debt that is being counted on Obama's watch and I'm sure we all appreciate that the rw's are finally taking responsibility for having voted for that dunderhead, but, we really do need to move forward now.
:lmao:

Booooooosh!

whoohoo, just think another four years:eusa_clap:

SNIP:

By Terence P. Jeffrey

November 6, 2012

Subscribe to Terence P. Jeffrey's posts
George Washington Resigning His Commission by John Trumbull. (Architect of the Capitol photo)

(CNSNews.com) - The federal government has now piled up more debt since Election Day 2008 than it did under all presidents from George Washington through Bill Clinton, according to official debt numbers published by the U.S. Treasury.

When the polls opened on the morning of Tuesday, Nov. 4, 2008, the total debt of the U.S. government stood at $10,556,177,748,045.21 (the number it had reached by the close of business on Nov. 3, 2008). As of the close of business on Friday, Nov. 2, 2012, the most recent day reported by the Treasury, the total debt of the U.S. government stood at $16,206,129,028,709.29.

That is a four-year increase of $5,649,951,280,664.08.

all of it here
U.S. Piled Up More Debt Since Election Day
He can do what he said he was going to do in 2009 or his butt is smut.

Last edited by a moderator:

SNIP:

By Terence P. Jeffrey

November 6, 2012

George Washington Resigning His Commission by John Trumbull. (Architect of the Capitol photo)

(CNSNews.com) - The federal government has now piled up more debt since Election Day 2008 than it did under all presidents from George Washington through Bill Clinton, according to official debt numbers published by the U.S. Treasury.

When the polls opened on the morning of Tuesday, Nov. 4, 2008, the total debt of the U.S. government stood at $10,556,177,748,045.21 (the number it had reached by the close of business on Nov. 3, 2008). As of the close of business on Friday, Nov. 2, 2012, the most recent day reported by the Treasury, the total debt of the U.S. government stood at $16,206,129,028,709.29.

all of it here

**Bush Tax Cuts

**Bailouts (needed to prevent major depression)

**Stimulus (needed to stop the bleeding started by W.)

**Bush unfunded wars, interest

**Bush unfunded medicare prescription drug program

What do those things all have in common? W.

Repeat After Me: Obama Cut the Deficit and Slowed Spending to Lowest Level in 50 Years

SNIP:

By Terence P. Jeffrey

November 6, 2012

all of it here

If the debt was 10.6 trillion at the end of 2008,

wouldn't it have to be 21.2 trillion now for it to have doubled since Obama was president? Or is Foxnews also rewriting the basic laws of mathematics along with everything else?

SNIP:

By Terence P. Jeffrey

November 6, 2012

all of it here

**Bush Tax Cuts

**Bailouts (needed to prevent major depression)

**Stimulus (needed to stop the bleeding started by W.)

**Bush unfunded wars, interest

**Bush unfunded medicare prescription drug program

What do those things all have in common? W.

Repeat After Me: Obama Cut the Deficit and Slowed Spending to Lowest Level in 50 Years
Sorry, John Boehner slowed Obama and the Democrats' spending spree.

Furthermore, Obama raised taxes on the Middle Class using Obamacare as his smokescreen, then he hid the amount from the American public until after the election and postponing this devastating tax until January of 2013.

We can't ever get over his expending money rather than paying off the debt like he lied he was going to do.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lll3lFjZ8Pw"]Obama Lie #17 - Promise to Cut Deficit in Half - YouTube[/ame]

What is it the Pelosi Congress didn't understand about supporting President Obama's promises to cut the deficit in half with cooperation? He didn't even break even, Pelosi had her greedy beads on the US Treasury and all that was in it.

They had no respect, that's what. Our guys voted NO to spending, but your lying Pelosi came up with her lamebrained "Don't read, just pass." What she was really saying was "Don't look, jump off the cliff."

We Republicans fought it tooth and nail because we knew it was not good to tax the middle class, but your smartass lawyers made the false claim "Well, it's not a tax, it's something else---what're you stupid or something?"

The public is gonna get it when their paycheck gets clobbered when Obamacare goes into effect.

Only trouble is, full-time jobs are down. Part-time jobs are up. Obama's obfuscators piled up a bunch of part-time jobs to make the NUMBERS look good.

Phoney, phoney, phoney, phoney. Your chickens will come home to roost. Soon.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back