U.S. orchestrated Georgian war ...

Jeepers

Feb 11, 2008
Charleston SC
OUch... maybe this is what George and Vlad were having a good laugh over duing the Olympic Ceremony. During which, at the same time, russian tanks were crossing the border...

Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has accused the United States of orchestrating the conflict in Georgia to benefit one of the presidential election candidates. In an exclusive interview with CNN's Matthew Chance, Putin said the U.S. had encouraged Georgia to attack the autonomous region of South Ossetia
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/08/28/russia.georgia.cold.war/index.html

hmmmn! :eusa_shifty:

Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has accused the US of provoking the conflict in Georgia, possibly for domestic election purposes.

Mr Putin told CNN US citizens were "in the area" during the conflict over South Ossetia and were "taking direct orders from their leaders".

He said his defence officials had told him the provocation was to benefit one of the US presidential candidates.

BBC NEWS | Europe | Putin blames US for Georgia role

OUch... maybe this is what George and Vlad were having a good laugh over duing the Olympic Ceremony. During which, at the same time, russian tanks were crossing the border...

Putin accuses U.S. of orchestrating Georgian war - CNN.com

Sorry Jeepers I just posted another thread on this. I hope one of the mods or Gunny will delete it. I didn't see yours before I posted it. :eusa_shifty:

I'll merge the two threads.
~Abelian Sea

Putin is trying to think logical and asks "Cui Bono?".
The Ossetian affair resulted in:
-Russias prestige in the non west increased
-A fairly big wedge between the actual (not "new Europe") EU and Russia
-Georgia getting trashed

While Putin may seem point 2 as negative, he is at a loss to figure out why this attack was done. That a resurgent "aggressive" Russia will likely benifit McCain is quite clear,
McCains georgian connection would make it even more suspicious, especially in Russian eyes.
For Obamas and Americas sake I just hope that Putin does not "endorse" him.

Sorry Jeepers I just posted another thread on this. I hope one of the mods or Gunny will delete it. I didn't see yours before I posted it. :eusa_shifty:

No worries.. I dont mind.... just came acrossed it and thought wtf to myself.. the image of bush and putin hamming it up at the Olympics still chaps my ass so I had to mention it..

ouch... Maybe This Is What George And Vlad Were Having A Good Laugh Over Duing The Olympic Ceremony. During Which, At The Same Time, Russian Tanks Were Crossing The Border...

http://www.cnn.com/2008/world/europe/08/28/russia.georgia.cold.war/index.html

Ha Ha Ha, What Did I Say??? Lol!!!! Rove Went Over To Georgia A Month Ago. Condy Went A Week Too Late, If Her Goal Was To Stop The Trouble. But It Wasn't. Her Goal Was To Put Out The Fire And Look Like The Hero.

The Gop Is Actually Playing Politics With Our Foreign Policy!!!

Are Americans Going To Fall For It Again?

Ha Ha Ha, What Did I Say??? Lol!!!! Rove Went Over To Georgia A Month Ago. Condy Went A Week Too Late, If Her Goal Was To Stop The Trouble. But It Wasn't. Her Goal Was To Put Out The Fire And Look Like The Hero.

think about it-----you trusted what Bush said--now you are trusting what Putin said. You might wanna rethink who you trust.

think about it-----you trusted what Bush said--now you are trusting what Putin said. You might wanna rethink who you trust.

I don't know what you are talking about. I don't trust what Bush says. And it didn't take Russia to inform me that the GOP ochestrated this.

Rudy Guiliani goes around the world and teaches dictators and foreign presidents how to get their approval ratings up. One secret is to get into an argument with another country. When you do that, your citizens tend to rally around you, even though you suck.

President Fox of Mexico always went ANTI USA during election years.

If you know the timelines of when Rove went and when Condy went, you would know that we didn't go to help. We went there and told Georgia that we would have their backs. We encouraged them to do this so McCain could be right on one issue. Because as of right now, he isn't right on any issues.

again?
LOL
no proof it has been done before, yet you WANT to believe its being done now

I love it. Yes, use the patriotism card. Putin is evil! Screw what the rest of the world thinks. This is America!

George Carlin jokes about the American voters:

Now, there's one thing you might have noticed I don't complain about: politicians," "Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says they suck. Well, where do people think these politicians come from? They don't fall out of the sky. They don't pass through a membrane from another reality. They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses and American universities, and they are elected by American citizens. This is the best we can do folks. This is what we have to offer. It's what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out. If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're going to get selfish, ignorant leaders. So, maybe, maybe, maybe, it's not the politicians who suck. Maybe something else sucks around here… like, the public. Yeah, the public sucks. There's a nice campaign slogan for somebody: 'The Public Sucks.'"

again?
LOL
no proof it has been done before, yet you WANT to believe its being done now

The only reason Bush won in 2004 was because they scared voters into voting for them. Now they are at it again. Creating conflicts, restarting the cold war for political reasons. They are war mongers.

They used Afganistan/9-11 to lie us into invading Iraq. Are you going to let the GOP AGAIN create a conflict that doesn't even exist and rally behind them because of it? WOW! Read my George Carlin quote. He is right about you. I don't even hate the politicians anymore. I'd screw you over too. Why not when you allow me to over and over again. In fact, I'm going into politics. I'll be a right winger for the job security.

Last edited:
The only reason Bush won in 2004 was because they scared voters into voting for them. Now they are at it again. Creating conflicts, restarting the cold war for political reasons. They are war mongers.

They used Afganistan/9-11 to lie us into invading Iraq. Are you going to let the GOP AGAIN create a conflict that doesn't even exist and rally behind them because of it? WOW! Read my George Carlin quote. He is right about you. I don't even hate the politicians anymore. I'd screw you over too. Why not when you allow me to over and over again. In fact, I'm going into politics. I'll be a right winger for the job security.
nope you got it wrong AGAIN

I love it. Yes, use the patriotism card. Putin is evil! Screw what the rest of the world thinks. This is America!

George Carlin jokes about the American voters:

Now, there's one thing you might have noticed I don't complain about: politicians," "Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says they suck. Well, where do people think these politicians come from? They don't fall out of the sky. They don't pass through a membrane from another reality. They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses and American universities, and they are elected by American citizens. This is the best we can do folks. This is what we have to offer. It's what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out. If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're going to get selfish, ignorant leaders. So, maybe, maybe, maybe, it's not the politicians who suck. Maybe something else sucks around here… like, the public. Yeah, the public sucks. There's a nice campaign slogan for somebody: 'The Public Sucks.'"

I didn't say he was evil you idiot and he's not really a politician as much as he is a dictator.

Forum List

Back