U.S. Officials rethink hopes for Iraq Democracy

no--but telling me that "I" attacked the wrong country because the leadership of Iraq was Baathist is pretty damn funny.

Okay, substitute "I" for "the United States," as was clearly intended, and now feel free to answer the post.

Part of reading comprehension is understanding context.

See, when he wrote "You" attacked the wrong country, context can help us decipher his meaning. He meant the US.

When I write "you" are stupid, I mean you are stupid.

the ideology that is our enemy is wahabbist extremism. It is NOT Islam in general.

So you think we have the right to shock and awe a country, invade it, conquer it, occupy it, and depose its leader, because of location location location? I thought this war was about WMD's? No..wait...I thought this war was about establishing a multicultural jeffersonian democracy..... no wait.... you are saying it was all about wresting control of "strategically available territory"?

I wonder how many Americans would have approved of spending half a trillion dollars and suffering 30K dead and wounded Americans to do THAT while the guys who attacked us are just as powerful as they were, and precisely where they were the day they attacked us nearly six years ago?

Location wasn't the only reason I mentioned--you need to read and not misrepresent me.

democracy has failed and the last elections proved it. america cant be trusted when liberals are citizens. if we let liberals vote, it will only be a matter of time before hillary kkklintoon becomes the next hitler.

we need to impose a martial state of law, have bush take over for the next 10 years until either america is safe from liberalism or whenever he says he will give up power.

america does NOT need democracy now, and if we were to leave it up to a vote, all of what america stands for would vanish.

Okay, substitute "I" for "the United States," as was clearly intended, and now feel free to answer the post.

Part of reading comprehension is understanding context.

See, when he wrote "You" attacked the wrong country, context can help us decipher his meaning. He meant the US.

When I write "you" are stupid, I mean you are stupid.

thanks for all the help dude---gimme hand--is this other dude an American or just another foreigner fucking with us?

thanks for all the help dude---gimme hand--is this other dude an American or just another foreigner fucking with us?

Who gives a shit? Quit ducking the questions.

While you are at it, I would love (and I mean it would just tickle me pink) for you to enlighten me more about all the good reasons we had to invade Iraq, although I still think beachfront real estate will be my absolute fave.

Location wasn't the only reason I mentioned--you need to read and not misrepresent me.

here is your argument:

our enemy is an ideology. The ideaology has no nationality and knows NO boundries. Obsessing about the nationality of individual terrorist is ignorant. They fight for no country. The ideology is also not in a location, nor one man. We have positioned ourselves in Iraq and deposed a dictator in the process. We have a tremendous amount of strageically available territory in Iraq to show for our efforts

I agree that our enemy has a common ideology... and that ideology is much more specific than merely "islam". That ideology is mutually exclusive with pan-arab nationalist ba'athism. And then you said that we had positioned ourselves in a great location(location location). I didn't misprepresent you at all. You just don't really know what the fuck you are talking about.

maineman taking the terrorists side again.

its pathetic u arent thrown into a gulag for your treason.

democracy has failed and the last elections proved it. america cant be trusted when liberals are citizens. if we let liberals vote, it will only be a matter of time before hillary kkklintoon becomes the next hitler.

we need to impose a martial state of law, have bush take over for the next 10 years until either america is safe from liberalism or whenever he says he will give up power.

america does NOT need democracy now, and if we were to leave it up to a vote, all of what america stands for would vanish.

I feel downright gratified and proud you neg repped me.....It is good to know how VERY VERY different our views on humanity and the world are.

I cant hope you get what you wish for because I just cant wish that on millions of american people. I do wish there were a way that YOU PERSONALLY could get exactly what you wish for, might be the only way a person like you learns.

Do your two brain cells feel pain on the few occasions they collide with one another? Just curious.

Forum List

Back