U.S. military raid in Somalia frees American, Dane

Great job Seals but if we are going to bounce around the world rescuing people at about 10 million a pop we need to start charging them for the service.

I deny that YOU support the troops, which speaks to the credibility of anything you say about me or anyone else. How's that for an answer?

for insinuating that you would blame the SEALS if they failed does not speak to highly of you Ed.....Dave has got plenty of posts in here praising our troops.....wheres yours?....
I did no such thing you worthless hack! All I did was point out that the CON$ who refuse to give Obama any credit whatsoever for the successes of the Seals would be the first to blame him if something went wrong. But you knew that all along.

And as far as DaveBaby is concerned, talk is cheap!
No amount if irrational leftist internet butthurt can diminish my accomplishments and my service to this nation.

Throw your little retarded hissy fit somewhere else, loon.

for insinuating that you would blame the SEALS if they failed does not speak to highly of you Ed.....Dave has got plenty of posts in here praising our troops.....wheres yours?....
I did no such thing you worthless hack! All I did was point out that the CON$ who refuse to give Obama any credit whatsoever for the successes of the Seals would be the first to blame him if something went wrong. But you knew that all along.

No amount if irrational leftist internet butthurt can diminish my accomplishments and my service to this nation.

You're a legend in your own mind. :lol:

Regale us with your feats of derring-do! I'll bet you got a citation for paper-filing. Do tell!

You're a legend in your own mind. :lol:

Regale us with your feats of derring-do! I'll bet you got a citation for paper-filing. Do tell!
I never claimed any derring-do, dumbass.

What did I just say about irrational leftist internet butthurt, dumbass?

Look, you were unable or unwilling to put on the uniform. I get that. It's okay. Not everyone has the balls to serve their nation. (And no, being a contractor with the ability to go home whenever you want is not the same thing. Don't pretend it is. ESPECIALLY a contractor who refuses to say what he did.)

I did the things I did. You can't alter that reality, no matter how hard you stamp your feet and pout. And your desperate attempts to disparage my service to make your pathetic self feel better about yourself do nothing but highlight your own shortcomings. Dumbass.

Forum List

Back