U.S. Military Preparing for Domestic Disturbances

Quote:
shoot us if they have to? heck that rex84 flick is showing us fema camps with ovens for mass creamation

I rather doubt that, Spark.

someone posted it here Editec, however i'd wager the offivcial response has more to do with potential pandemics, than civil upheaval

Quote:
our system is in a state of collapse, and divided we will fall...

That is the plan, I think.

This depression was, I suspect, a bigger a surprise to our masters than it probably was to most of us living down here in the world, actually.

This generation of masters are either very imcompentent, or they have merely forgotten that killing the geese that lay the golden eggs (that would be this nation's working class) is a truly stupid thing to do.

I'd sign on to the imcompentence theory entirely if it weren't for a rather obvious and consistent pattern of laws and policies which even a fucking idiot could see would eventually bankrupt this nation.

So I am left having to assume that somewhere someplace, some people, people with enormous power and influence are in fact knowingly stripping our nation of the ability to dominate the world.

I'm not privy to their motives, but we can ALL see what the net effect of their idiotic policies has brought us to.

i can't continually sign on to the incompetence thing for every issue they not only F up, they repeatedly F up, and having the availability of the best minds tax dollars can buy

no, it's more along the simplicity of the elietes mission statement, to stay the eliete , and damn the torpedoe's

i'll wager that's what Congress's closed door session 3-17-08 was all about

to the 'masters' credit, they've done a fine job of hiding behind the American dream here, which is about on the mark as one would need to be asleep....

Newsmax.com - U.S. Military Preparing for Domestic Disturbances

U.S. Military Preparing for Domestic Disturbances

A new report from the U.S. Army War College discusses the use of American troops to quell civil unrest brought about by a worsening economic crisis.

The report from the War College’s Strategic Studies Institute warns that the U.S. military must prepare for a “violent, strategic dislocation inside the United States” that could be provoked by “unforeseen economic collapse” or “loss of functioning political and legal order.”

Entitled “Known Unknowns: Unconventional ‘Strategic Shocks’ in Defense Strategy Development,” the report was produced by Nathan Freier, a recently retired Army lieutenant colonel who is a professor at the college — the Army’s main training institute for prospective senior officers.

He writes: “To the extent events like this involve organized violence against local, state, and national authorities and exceed the capacity of the former two to restore public order and protect vulnerable populations, DoD [Department of Defense] would be required to fill the gap.” ..............

We were not reluctant to use troops during the Great Depression. It looks like we are headed towards another one, so training the troops to fire on the public if necessary is necessary.

Excessive military spending is one of the reasons we have an economic crisis.

Yeah, that's the reason the economy took a collective dump under Carter, when he essentially dismantled and stopped funding the military.

Yeah, that's the reason the economy took a collective dump under Carter, when he essentially dismantled and stopped funding the military.

Uh Yeah... that's right... :eusa_whistle:

(Now just nod your head and keep moving... they won't pounce until they know for sure that you've stopped and have no way out.)

No, Paul Voulker decided to use monetary policy to fight inflation and interest rates moved to 15%.

Nice try, though.

No, Paul Voulker decided to use monetary policy to fight inflation and interest rates moved to 15%.

Nice try, though.

So you're saying that leftist policy was at the foot of yet another economic crisis? I tend to agree...

Clearly you disagree with that decision... Now do you have any insight as to what government policy should be implemented to fight inflation and can you tell us why?

So you're saying that leftist policy was at the foot of yet another economic crisis? I tend to agree...

Clearly you disagree with that decision... Now do you have any insight as to what government policy should be implemented to fight inflation and can you tell us why?

The Fed rate should be the rate of inflation plus 1%, unless there is a national emergency.

Unfortunately, right now we have an emergency.

The Fed rate should be the rate of inflation plus 1%, unless there is a national emergency.

Unfortunately, right now we have an emergency.

Huh... That's odd, cause it seems like you're promoting leftist policy...

The wicked problem is that inflation can only calculated in hind sight so such rates would naturally be lagging behind any potential cause...

Ya know what... I'd say shut down the fed... let the market handle the rates on credit... let consumers pick and choose and I bet it averages outthat the banks with the best actuarial picks get the best consumers and stay strong and those that choose to lend money even at higher rates to poor risks... I bet they take it in the corporate ass and tend to close down.

And I bet that under such circumstances consumers would favor their savings with strong stodgy banks with REALLY HIGH CREDIT THRESHOLDS...

Also... I bet that if we did that... that there would be periods where the markets were ZOOMING and periods where the markets tanked... and if we got leftists policy OUT of the markets, the down periods would be less volitile and recoveries faster...

And BTW, thanks for that chicken shit answer... it was everything I would hope it would be! ;)

Huh... That's odd, cause it seems like you're promoting leftist policy...

The wicked problem is that inflation can only calculated in hind sight so such rates would naturally be lagging behind any potential cause...

Ya know what... I'd say shut down the fed... let the market handle the rates on credit... let consumers pick and choose and I bet it averages outthat the banks with the best actuarial picks get the best consumers and stay strong and those that choose to lend money even at higher rates to poor risks... I bet they take it in the corporate ass and tend to close down.

And I bet that under such circumstances consumers would favor their savings with strong stodgy banks with REALLY HIGH CREDIT THRESHOLDS...

Also... I bet that if we did that... that there would be periods where the markets were ZOOMING and periods where the markets tanked... and if we got leftists policy OUT of the markets, the down periods would be less volitile and recoveries faster...

And BTW, thanks for that chicken shit answer... it was everything I would hope it would be! ;)

So you would do what Andrew Jackson did.....and the American economy suffered for a decade afterward.

ROFl... So Jackson got the Fed out of the money supply? Well that IS news...

LOL... Leftists...

Andrew Jackson abolished the central bank, and it devastated the American economy.

You need to read a little history.

LOL....Pubes!

Andrew Jackson abolished the central bank, and it devastated the American economy.

You need to read a little history.

LOL....Pubes!

"The Central Bank..." Really? So what you're saying is AJ didn't abolish 'The Federal Reserve,' as you previously stated... Fair enough, its as close to a concession as one will get from you; And this devastated the US economy? No shit? But we survived, I take it... So it worked out in the end... ROFL.. whatta dumbass. Which means that it didn't actually devastate the US economy...

Last edited:
"The Central Bank..." Really? So what you're saying is AJ didn't abolish 'The Federal Reserve,' as you previously stated... Fair enough, its as close to a concession as one will get from you; And this devastated the US economy? No shit? But we survived, I take it... So it worked out in the end... ROFL.. whatta dumbass. Which means that it didn't actually devastate the US economy...

Yes, you are a dumbass.

Forum List

Back