U.S. Military Preparing for Domestic Disturbances

Lycurgus

Who is Obama, really...??
Nov 22, 2008
Midwest
Newsmax.com - U.S. Military Preparing for Domestic Disturbances

U.S. Military Preparing for Domestic Disturbances

A new report from the U.S. Army War College discusses the use of American troops to quell civil unrest brought about by a worsening economic crisis.

The report from the War College’s Strategic Studies Institute warns that the U.S. military must prepare for a “violent, strategic dislocation inside the United States” that could be provoked by “unforeseen economic collapse” or “loss of functioning political and legal order.”

Entitled “Known Unknowns: Unconventional ‘Strategic Shocks’ in Defense Strategy Development,” the report was produced by Nathan Freier, a recently retired Army lieutenant colonel who is a professor at the college — the Army’s main training institute for prospective senior officers.

He writes: “To the extent events like this involve organized violence against local, state, and national authorities and exceed the capacity of the former two to restore public order and protect vulnerable populations, DoD [Department of Defense] would be required to fill the gap.” ..............

All it really takes is one charge to set off the powder keg.

Look at what has/is happening in Athens if one needs a great example.

Excessive military spending is one of the reasons we have an economic crisis.

You are a fucking retard. Excessive spending on Domestic problems is by far the worst problem that and the fact the Democrats caused the melt donw of our banking industry.

You are a fucking retard. Excessive spending on Domestic problems is by far the worst problem that and the fact the Democrats caused the melt donw of our banking industry.

oh? I didn't realize we were spending $10 billion dollars a month on domestic problems RGS?! good to know... I wonder why those problems aren't fixed yet :confused:

oh? I didn't realize we were spending $10 billion dollars a month on domestic problems RGS?! good to know... I wonder why those problems aren't fixed yet :confused:

That's an easy one to answer...they aren't fixed because our elected representatives (and I use the term 'representative' as a convenience ONLY) are about as useless as a screen door on a submarine.

I've been posting REX 84 for years .. but the lemmings said it was just "conspiracy theory."

Sure

The Dems did, did they? What an idiot you are.

Well come on Ravi, give the guy a break.

He's more worried with painting Democrats as the reason that the banking industry failed instead of who really did and why it failed. :eusa_whistle:

Yeah... That's right... albeit 'right' for reasons that you're incapable of considering... It is the US military spending which secures the world, thus the Europeans and their sychophants in the US are free to trot out these ruinous leftist policies that have lead us all directly to this precipous; given that no other power on earth can risk an open engagement with the US...

If the US had not built its military means and secured the free world, Europe would have been forced to build its own; thus they would not have had the luxury of pissing away their national product on policy which undermined cultural strengths; crippled the faith in God, the work ethic and respect for individual rights and the responsibilities inherent in those rights... Those policies would then have not lowered production while increasing the cost of doing business through insane regulatory rates in every possible category; until the addled minds which had succumbed to left-think eventually and I suppose inevitably determined that they could control the cost of international underwriting of loans to those with no hope of managing those loans...

NOW! The beauty of this whole thing, as it nearly always is, is in the raw irony...

The thing to remember is that the US government will eventually be unable to pay those troops... at least they won't be able to pay them with anything of value; as the money they print will not be worth the paper upon which its written... so, in fairly short order, you're going to find that those troops will be challenged to rest upon their sense of duty...

NOW... Again those troops that maintain their honor, courage and whose character is rooted in a strong faith in God will stand strong... But those troops who have learned the false lessons of leftist indoctrination, will of course turn the power of their substantial means on YOU... the fruits of the leftist indoctrination coming full circle... WHO COULD HAVE PREDICTED THAT UNDERMINING THE CULTURAL STRENGTH INHERENT IN THE CERTAIN BELIEF IN A HIGHER POWER COULD HAVE UNLEASHED THE AWESOME POWER OF THE US MILITARY ON US?

Gee... if there had just been some way to have predicted that the denigration of the loyalty to God, Duty, Honor, Country, Family could have at some point seen us facing a Military full of people who we've taught that THEY are the final authority... that THERE IS NO LIFE AFTER THIS... that THERE WILL BE NO FINAL ACCOUNTING.... that THERE IS NO RIGHT AND NO WRONG...

Huh... how could we have missed that one? If someone had just mentioned that such notions were idiotic, short sighted, festering boils of ignorance... we could have avoided seeing the product of our culturual undermining collapse upon us..

Last edited:
MARTIAL LAW 2008-2009 AFTER US ECONOMY COLLAPSE, FEMA CONCENTRATION DEATH CAMPS AND COFFINS IN USA

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5rm7pxKyEM]YouTube - MARTIAL LAW 2008-2009 AFTER US ECONOMY COLLAPSE, FEMA CONCENTRATION DEATH CAMPS AND COFFINS IN USA[/ame]

I've been posting REX 84 for years .. but the lemmings said it was just "conspiracy theory."

Sure

I assume you mean this Rex 84?

Rex 84 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Brigade homeland tours start Oct. 1 - Army News, opinions, editorials, news from Iraq, photos, reports - Army Times

But this new mission marks the first time an active unit has been given a dedicated assignment to NorthCom, a joint command established in 2002 to provide command and control for federal homeland defense efforts and coordinate defense support of civil authorities

U.S. Can Confine Citizens Without Charges, Court Rules

Congressman Jim McDermott - Representing Washington State's 7th Congressional District - Speeches

U.S. Military Civil Disturbance Planning: The War at Home

325,000 Names on Terrorism List

Forum List

Back