U.S. Media Coverage Of Israel-Gaza Conflict Gets An 'F'

Figaro

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2014
Who would have thought that this would be news?
Glenn Greenwald lambasted the U.S. government's approach to the Gaza conflict in an article published Monday by The Intercept, but his criticism extends to America's media practices -- for which he gives U.S. journalists a failing grade.
"There's no question that the way that the American media covers this conflict is based on the principle that Israeli lives are just inherently more valuable than Palestinian lives," he told. According to Greenwald, almost as many Palestinians have been killed as Americans on 9/11, and the media has remained "essentially calm about it."
I think there's a racist element to it. I think there's an ethnocentric element to [the media coverage]
Has anyone surprised by this? I do not. Yes our media are biased

American media is owned, produced, and ran by jews and jewish interests.

So of course all of the news reports on the conflict will be pro Israeli and anti Palestinian. ... :cool:

So of course all of the news reports on the conflict will be pro Israeli and anti Palestinian. ... :cool:

It looks like some kind of conspiracy theory) Well, partly you're right that most of the media are not independent. But I would not say that they belong exactly to jewish. I suppose, that СNN is controlled by Obama, for example

Glenn Greenwald lambasted the U.S. government's approach to the Gaza conflict in an article published Monday by The Intercept, but his criticism extends to America's media practices -- for which he gives U.S. journalists a failing grade.
"There's no question that the way that the American media covers this conflict is based on the principle that Israeli lives are just inherently more valuable than Palestinian lives," he told. According to Greenwald, almost as many Palestinians have been killed as Americans on 9/11, and the media has remained "essentially calm about it."
I think there's a racist element to it. I think there's an ethnocentric element to [the media coverage]

The Palestinians are at fault.

Hamas is a terrorist organization.

Anti-Semitic racists don'r get much sympathy from Americans.

Lying, manipulative, sneaky, Anti-Semitic racists who are that way because of their religion are even worse.

Our Liberal, Progressive, Left Wing, media already hates religion as it is. And Islam is the most extreme religion around. So when they see that a bunch of lying racist killers are getting their asses kicked after they consistently play bullshit games with the peace process and they are the ones who started this latest violence and those ajoles are religionists too?

Oh, Hell NO!

The American public has started to catch on to your game and you are puzzled as to why your BS is no longer working, eh?

Well, good luck figuring it out.

The media has figured out their part of the lesson.

The Palestinians are the Bad Guys. The Israelis are the Good Guys.

And I don't expect that to change now that we've finally gotten it right.

It looks like some kind of conspiracy theory) Well, partly you're right that most of the media are not independent. But I would not say that they belong exactly to jewish. I suppose, that СNN is controlled by Obama, for example
Look up the names and religious affiliation of the owners, producers, directors, journalists, news anchors, etc., of the major network news organizations and then get back with me. ..... :cool:

Lying, manipulative, sneaky, Anti-Semitic racists who are that way because of their religion are even worse.

Our Liberal, Progressive, Left Wing, media already hates religion as it is. And Islam is the most extreme religion around. So when they see that a bunch of lying racist killers are getting their asses kicked after they consistently play bullshit games with the peace process and they are the ones who started this latest violence and those ajoles are religionists too?

Oh, Hell NO!

The American public has started to catch on to your game and you are puzzled as to why your BS is no longer working, eh?

You know what I think? It seems to me that in recent years most of the world does not like Americans. Due to the foreign policy of our government, of course. I suppose, you can see it by yourself

Oh, Hell NO!

You know what I think? It seems to me that in recent years most of the world does not like Americans. Due to the foreign policy of our government, of course. I suppose, you can see it by yourself

Here is food for your fantasy life.

What would the world be like without America?

Dinesh D'Souza: A World Without America

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back