U.S. may lose top credit rating soon, Moody's says

I'm seriously asking about the highlighted part.

A self-described conservative, Bush 43, attacks Afghanistan and botches the hunt for bin Laden, resulting in the totally unbelievable presidential statement that he doesn't spend much time thinking about OBL. WTF?

Attack Iraq for nonexistent WMD? What's up with that?

Can't get to New Orleans for four friggin' days after Katrina? I could have driven to NO in my car in one day!

Prescription drug benefit (Medicare D) with NO bargaining for the lowest cost?

Going to bring down our credit rating because they won't raise the debt ceiling or taxes? WTF?

A self-described conservative, Bush 43, attacks Afghanistan and botches the hunt for bin Laden, resulting in the totally unbelievable presidential statement that he doesn't spend much time thinking about OBL. WTF?

Can't get to New Orleans for four friggin' days after Katrina? I could have driven to NO in my car in one day!

Going to bring down our credit rating because they won't raise the debt ceiling or taxes? WTF?

I'm sick of this argument that not raising the debt limit is doing something to threaten the country's credit rating.

Think about it: Greece's debt, spread evenly to every family, would be a burden of $40,000. Here in America it would be $45,000, and the left and Obama want us to believe that not increasing that number to $50,000 would hurt the country's credit yeah right. 63% of Americans, over 50% on all polls, the plurality of America is against this president.

LOL you love going back in time. I kind of think people like you actually miss Bush.

hahahahahaha, Republicans have had SOME control since November, yet this ALL THEIR FAULT..

Liberals are becoming DESPERATE. But the American PEOPLE know the truth, that is why they elected Republicans in a HISTORIC November election..

come on folks... lets finish the JOB come 2012:clap2:

<sigh>

Can't conservatives ever do ANYTHING (as in being involved in governance) without the result being a disaster or a disaster in the making?

http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&where1=NEW YORK&sty=h&form=msdate

I'm sick of this argument that not raising the debt limit is doing something to threaten the country's credit rating.

Think about it: Greece's debt, spread evenly to every family, would be a burden of $40,000. Here in America it would be $45,000, and the left and Obama want us to believe that not increasing that number to $50,000 would hurt the country's credit yeah right. 63% of Americans, over 50% on all polls, the plurality of America is against this president.

You seriously do not know what it means for the governement to go into default, do you?

Obama's annual trillion deficit, malfeasance with the Social Security Trust Fund and cramdown of US auto bondhoders to enrich his UAW cronies are to blame

U.S. may lose top credit rating soon, Moody's says

Good, we obviously do not deserve a top credit rating.
Reality often sucks.

hahahahahaha, Republicans have had SOME control since November, yet this ALL THEIR FAULT..

Liberals are becoming DESPERATE. But the American PEOPLE know the truth, that is why they elected Republicans in a HISTORIC November election..

Liar.... Reagan and the Bushes created 93% of the National Debt by lowering taxes for the rich.

Click on the link...

ReaganBushDebt.org

Last edited:

There is a lot of truth in that. However most rank and file republicans do not realize it.
they are just caught up in the ride and do not realize where their path leads.

<sigh>

Can't conservatives ever do ANYTHING (as in being involved in governance) without the result being a disaster or a disaster in the making?

Think about it:

If you take out a loan and fail to make payments on the loan, would that hurt your credit rating?

I agree - we need to make cuts to get the budget balanced - I would start immediately by slashing defense, ending the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, bring the troops home. That will save us $1 trillion right there.

If the Republicans are balking at raising the debt ceiling and we fail to make our payments on our loans, then our credit rating will be hurt. This will hurt the economy and will be the fault of the Republicans. That is the truth.

Why will this hurt our economy?

It will become more expensive for America to borrow money and thus, America will have to raise interest rates. If America raises interest rates, it will become more expensive for corporations to borrow money from banks and thus instead of borrowing money from a bank to create a new job, the corporation might even cut jobs to make more capital available in case sales go down. Thus jobs will be lost and if jobs are lost, people will stop spending and more corporations will go out of business.

If the debt ceiling, however; is raised, then none of the above will happen.

you mean you're still trying to blame Bush for Obama's failures?

You seriously do not know what it means for the governement to go into default, do you?

I think that's a minute fraction of what he seriously does not know.

New Topics

Forum List

Back