U.S. Marines To Investigate Video of Soldiers Urinating on Corpses

My views are controversial, but don't fret)

Well, I applaud the Marines.
Islam has done nothing but taken innocent lives by the most brutal means possible. Stoning to death, Beheaddings with hand knives, Lashes to death, Public hangings, Dragging corpses through the streets while partying, etc. And then you WANT to cater to Islam aster 9/11 and such violence directed towards others? That's absurd.

Of course heads will roll. They started the mess in the first place but other than because we are not muslim. And now they have ok'd the making of the Taliban embassy in Afghanistan's capital, after they sent suicide bombers to kill everyone at OUR embassy and then blow the damn place up, helped Al Qeada with the 9/11 bombings which killed 3,000 innocent people, killed countless service members, kurdered many innocent civillans over in the middle east for no reason, and this is all so they can have power and create an islamic state so MORE can suffer!

DO *NOT* CATER TO ISLAM, THINKING THINGS WILL GET BETTER!!!
Let this be shown all over to show what really happens when they "die a hero". 72 virgins my ass. You are dead and will get pissed on.

The message should be "FUCK YOU DIRTY SCUMBAGS! WE ARE GOING TO FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED ONCE AND FOR ALL!". Not "well, you murdered hundreds of thousands of innocent people for no reason. I guess you can open up your office to help recruit more people to kill more innocent people."

Deplorable acts my ass. They had it coming!

Last edited:
My views are controversial, but don't fret)

Well, I applaud the Marines.
Islam has done nothing but taken innocent lives by the most brutal means possible. Stoning to death, Beheaddings with hand knives, Lashes to death, Public hangings, Dragging corpses through the streets while partying, etc. And then you WANT to cater to Islam aster 9/11 and such violence directed towards others? That's absurd.

Of course heads will roll. They started the mess in the first place but other than because we are not muslim. And now they have ok'd the making of the Taliban embassy in Afghanistan's capital, after they sent suicide bombers to kill everyone at OUR embassy and then blow the damn place up, helped Al Qeada with the 9/11 bombings which killed 3,000 innocent people, killed countless service members, kurdered many innocent civillans over in the middle east for no reason, and this is all so they can have power and create an islamic state so MORE can suffer!

DO *NOT* CATER TO ISLAM, THINKING THINGS WILL GET BETTER!!!
Let this be shown all over to show what really happens when they "die a hero". 72 virgins my ass. You are dead and will get pissed on.

The message should be "FUCK YOU DIRTY SCUMBAGS! WE ARE GOING TO FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED ONCE AND FOR ALL!". Not "well, you murdered hundreds of thousands of innocent people for no reason. I guess you can open up your office to help recruit more people to kill more innocent people."

Deplorable acts my ass. They had it coming!

Who, Christians?

Throwing acid in young womans face = Totally Fine

Pissing on dead someone that tried to kill you = Totally Bad

Oh yeah, I Totally Understand what Islam is all about

The marines that did this violated OUR sociaties laws against desiceation of dead bodies. There are likely reasons for this (they were trying to kill said marines before they became dead) and as such the marines that did the pissing should get a light penalty (extra duty, extra watch, loss of 'smoke and coke' for a few days ... But nothing more. The marine that posted the video on YouTube is in dire need of a bunk party to ensure that he doesn't do anything that stupid again.

The terrorist that complain that it's the crime of the century ... I don't give a flying fudge about

A Marine official said Thursday that the four seen in the video were members of the 3rd Battalion, 2nd Marines, which returned to its home base in North Carolina last fall after a tour in Afghanistan. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because a criminal investigation is under way.

The Marine Corps has identified two of the four Marines in an Internet video that shows them urinating on the dead bodies of Taliban fighters in Afghanistan.

After a video surfaced on youtube of U.S. military personnel urinating on the dead bodies of Afghans, many individuals and organizations objected to such behavior.

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said such behavior is “entirely inappropriate for members of the United States military. I have seen the footage, and I find the behavior depicted in it utterly deplorable. I condemn it in the strongest possible terms. Those found to have engaged in such conduct will be held accountable to the fullest extent.”

Carsten Jacobson, a spokesman for Nato’s international security assistance force in Afghanistan said such an act was ‘despicable’ and ‘grossly against all the moral values the coalition forces stand for’.

Gen. Jim Amos, the Marine Corps commandant said “The behavior depicted in the video is wholly inconsistent with the high standards of conduct and warrior ethos that we have demonstrated throughout our history. Accordingly, late yesterday I requested that the Naval Criminal Investigative Service pull together a team of their very best agents and immediately assign them responsibility to thoroughly investigate every aspect of the filmed event.”
The American Muslim (TAM)

Yep like God Ordering the Israelites to slaughter all women and children who did not flee before them.

All religion sucks when they use it for power and conquest.

And yet, not one harsh word against those that perpetuate your worst nightmare of religion? Instead bash the religion that gave us modern day conveniences, modern medicine, cleaner environments, easier transportation, and raised the average standard of living for the entire world. Why don't you join Jerimiah Wright's congregation?

Why?
I do not believe in any supreme being/god or an after life of any type.

Yes, that was my point. Not one harsh word against "Allah", yet the Christian Lord, no kind word. The Christians that are the most charitable of all the people in the world = bad. Islamists = natural = good. The silence of the condemnation of islamist practices is deafening.

That is why I said courts martial, so that kind of evidence can also be taken into consideration.

But after the black eye that they've given my military, I don't want 'em to be a part of it anymore.

I don't know man, after 10 years of this war I think its starting to change us. If I read a story like this before 9/11 I would have found it absolutely horrible, now 10 years into this war I see this video and can hardly blink, and I can even understand why the Marines would do this, although I do agree it is wrong. Things like and the stories about the Air Force hacking off body parts to make bodies fit into caskets, dropping off cremated Soldiers remains into garbage dumps etc, it just tells me we are losing our humanity with this war, these are all things that would absolutely horrify us befor 9/11, now we can read this, maybe condemn it, and than go about our day like nothing. It's fucked up.

I don't agree. Nurses and doctors see horrible things every day. We deal by using black humor, but we don't lose our humanity. And I think if you follow me, I stand up for what I believe to be the right thing. I've taken plenty of hits on here for it too and not posted one single whine thread!

We are at war. It would seem the enemy doesn't have the technology to do to our fighting men what they do to themselves unknowing, of course, that there are so many Americans who are agaisnt them.

Cameras shouldn't have been in Abu Graibe and they shouldn't be where these guys are!

Nurses and Doctors are not in a foreign country fighting for their lives, they do their jobs here in the US and get to go home to their families, that is not a good comparison and those are 2 completely different things, I don't even see how you could compare those 2 career fields, being a Marine Infantry man is nothing like being a medic civilian state side. :confused:

We should be covering the corpses of these dead Muslim terrorists with pig's blood.

As for these Marines, I have no doubt the Hussein will throw them to the wolves.

This is a failure of training. These men were put in the field before learning what it is to be Marines.

Hmm are you sure? because according to the reports these men are part of a sniper team, and the training for that is VERY hard, grueling, and challenging, Marine Snipers are some of the best on the planet at what they do.

No big deal.

yeah, i agree that it's no big deal to a number of americans. but i'd say their CO and chain of command are mad that they have yet something else to deal with (you know, since fighting terrorism is a walk in the park). all this did was create extra work for military personnel and make us look bad when we need help from crazy people/groups around the world. but i don't think many people care about any of that.

This is a failure of training. These men were put in the field before learning what it is to be Marines.

Hmm are you sure? because according to the reports these men are part of a sniper team, and the training for that is VERY hard, grueling, and challenging, Marine Snipers are some of the best on the planet at what they do.

Great point. Maybe more a failure in leadership. I realize that all troops cannot be supervised 24/7, especially in the USMC which is all about small unit leadership with corporals and sergeants enjoying huge responsibilities.

As you stated, Marine snipers are well trained and are among the world's best. This group was probably operating fairly independently with not a lot of SNCO or officer supervision. In fact, STA platoons get assigned officers with the MOS 0203. They are intell ofiicers who have been to the infantry officer course at Quantico but have not been through sniper school. Not all platoons get these officers but if these dumbasses had an 0203 as a platoon leader, that would further distance them from supervision.

As a CAR wearing Corpsman with three FMF tours from when I was an E-3 through the ranks to E-8, I understand the stresses of combat, multiple tours, etc, blah, blah and whatnot. The fact remains that these highly trained US Marines who have been trusted with making the decision on who lives or dies, knew that pissing on dead bodies, regardless of nationality, religion, enemy, or otherwise, was wrong as hell. They will pay a heavy price for their deeds.

Great point. Maybe more a failure in leadership. I realize that all troops cannot be supervised 24/7, especially in the USMC which is all about small unit leadership with corporals and sergeants enjoying huge responsibilities.

As you stated, Marine snipers are well trained and are among the world's best. This group was probably operating fairly independently with not a lot of SNCO or officer supervision. In fact, STA platoons get assigned officers with the MOS 0203. They are intell ofiicers who have been to the infantry officer course at Quantico but have not been through sniper school. Not all platoons get these officers but if these dumbasses had an 0203 as a platoon leader, that would further distance them from supervision.

As a CAR wearing Corpsman with three FMF tours from when I was an E-3 through the ranks to E-8, I understand the stresses of combat, multiple tours, etc, blah, blah and whatnot. The fact remains that these highly trained US Marines who have been trusted with making the decision on who lives or dies, knew that pissing on dead bodies, regardless of nationality, religion, enemy, or otherwise, was wrong as hell. They will pay a heavy price for their deeds.

In your opinion what "heavy price" should they pay? I am under no illusions I'm pretty sure these guys careers are done, this is all over the news and internet now around the world, the White House will demand heads on a plate for this. But what do you think should happen to them? should their careers really end for this? we send them over there to kill, but we punish them for urinating on Taliban? :confused:

Now don't get me wrong, I know what the Marine's did was wrong and they made the Military look bad, however if these guys have been on multiple deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan I can see why the Marines had this much contempt for the enemy, these guys are getting to see the enemy up close and personal and see what they are doing to our troops over there. They were probably in a fire fight for hours with the guys they pissed on for all we know.

Anybody who doesn't think that these guys are douches are douches. The American military is something that others should look up to, not down at..

I don't think these guys are douches, I FUCKING KNOW IT!!!!

Which is why I want them to face a courts martial and get the fuck out of my military.

May we assume that you're willing to take their place?

In your opinion what "heavy price" should they pay? I am under no illusions I'm pretty sure these guys careers are done, this is all over the news and internet now around the world, the White House will demand heads on a plate for this. But what do you think should happen to them? should their careers really end for this? we send them over there to kill, but we punish them for urinating on Taliban? :confused:

Now don't get me wrong, I know what the Marine's did was wrong and they made the Military look bad, however if these guys have been on multiple deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan I can see why the Marines had this much contempt for the enemy, these guys are getting to see the enemy up close and personal and see what they are doing to our troops over there. They were probably in a fire fight for hours with the guys they pissed on for all we know.

I didn't say they should. I said they will. Chances are that they would have gotten out anyway. Regardless, I would bet that these Marines will be staying with Uncle Sam a bit longer than their EAS. I am just guessing here when I say they will go to a GCM as well as possibly those one or two levels up in their chain of command. Probably get a BCD.

As you said, we sent them there to kill, not to abuse a corpse and cause an international incident. I doubt these men were in a firefight with the pissees. One Marine was still holding his sniper rifle while urinating. Marine snipers are also trained in small arms and other weapons but chances are they killed from afar. I don't write this in sympathy for the enemy. Everyone is saying how this is no big deal. Yes it is. These Marines failed in maintaining their discipline and professionalism and in the process, let down the country that employs them.

Last edited:

I'm not talking about their combat training, or their proficiency with all things military. I am talking about what it means to be a Marine. Marines do not need supervision to make sure they are acting with honor and living up to the Corp's high standards.

I'm not talking about their combat training, or their proficiency with all things military. I am talking about what it means to be a Marine. Marines do not need supervision to make sure they are acting with honor and living up to the Corp's high standards.

Agreed.

My post appeared to disagree with your comment but that was not my intention. You make a good point.

I didn't say they should. I said they will. Chances are that they would have gotten out anyway. Regardless, I would bet that these Marines will be staying with Uncle Sam a bit longer than their EAS. I am just guessing here when I say they will go to a GCM as well as possibly those one or two levels up in their chain of command. Probably get a BCD.

As you said, we sent them there to kill, not to abuse a corpse and cause an international incident. I doubt these men were in a firefight with the pissees. One Marine was still holding his sniper rifle while urinating. Marine snipers are also trained in small arms and other weapons but chances are they killed from afar. I don't write this in sympathy for the enemy. Everyone is saying how this is no big deal. Yes it is. These Marines failed in maintaining their discipline and professionalism and in the process, let down the country that employs them.

Yes they probably should have, and I have a feeling ALOT of our troops fall in that same category, going on multiple deployments to war zones can take a huge toll on anyone, and alot of our troops are in that same position.

It's a good thing I wasn't there, I'd have shit on them too.

Good luck trying to get your 72 virgins to fuck you when you smell like shit and piss for all eternity.

Last edited:
Yes they probably should have, and I have a feeling ALOT of our troops fall in that same category, going on multiple deployments to war zones can take a huge toll on anyone, and alot of our troops are in that same position.

yep

Forum List

Back