U.S. Marine Pleads: Don’t Deport My Father!

Bullfighter

Rookie
Jun 10, 2010
A U.S. marine is pleading for leniency on behalf of his father, who awaits deportation to Guatemala after being detained earlier this month.

Lance Cpl. Aspar Andres, 21, returned home from his base in Hawaii in anticipation of a 2011 deployment to Afghanistan to find out that federal authorities were holding his father, Juan Andres, 41, in Louisville, KY’s Boone County Jail.

Juan Andres’s attorneys, Ron Russell and Becca O’Neil, both acknowledge that Andres came into the United States illegally 25 years ago. But they are requesting that the government grant him leniency, citing his good moral character and his son’s service in the Marines.

“I feel like that if I am serving this country, at the very least I should be able to come home and see my parents and my family,” Aspar Andres says. “Coming back home and not seeing my father – it just would not be the same.”

U.S. Marine Pleads: Don?t Deport My Father - Fox News Latino

To continue reading, please follow the link. Only paste the first few paragraphs of a published article to comply with copyright rules. Thank you.
---------------------------------------------------------
Wait a minute! Good Moral Character?

He's been stealing from America for 25 YEARS!

Did those Latinos care when thousands and thousands of Americans lost their lives in the wars of the 20th century? They stayed home and picked onions while Americans got killed.

FUCK LATIN AMERICA AND ALL IT BREEDS!

Except for Brazil.......I love Bossa Nova!

Last edited:
  • Banned
Why would any LATINO join an organization whose song begins with a American victory against LA RAZA?

"Halls of Montezuma"?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back