U.S. Marine Charged With Murder Of Transgender

PGreen

Nov 24, 2014
MANILA, Philippines (AP) — Philippine government prosecutors charged a U.S. Marine with murder Monday in the killing of a Filipino, saying the suspect acknowledged attacking the victim after he found out she was a transgender woman.

Joseph Scott Pemberton U.S. Marine Charged With Murder Of Transgender Woman In Philippines

BTW, in the 80s a US Marine killed a prostitute in the coastal city of Mombasa, in the East Coast of Africa. He was set free after paying bond the equivalent of $ 05.00 to keep peace.

When in the Philippines it is always wise to check the package of your date. There are a LOT of he shes there. And I know this because my wife is Filipino. I was there in 1981 and 1984.

When in the Philippines it is always wise to check the package of your date. There are a LOT of he shes there. And I know this because my wife is Filipino. I was there in 1981 and 1984.
You sound like a man with much experience, since being in the Navy is the gheyist thing one could do...even being attached to the Navy...

You can't go around killing prostitutes because you are disappointed about their plumbing. What do you think? About ten years in Levenworth after the idiots in the Pentagon parade him around for a while?

You sound like a man with much experience, since being in the Navy is the gheyist thing one could do...even being attached to the Navy...
Tell ya what retard approach the first Marine you see and tell him he is gay, see how that plays out.

When in the Philippines it is always wise to check the package of your date. There are a LOT of he shes there.

"I no benny-boy!".

-- Response from Filipino prostitutes, if you asked them a certain question.
I am not sure they use that phrase anymore. But haven't been there since 84. Wife went back once or twice but she would not stay in Manila her family lives in Masinloc

Tell ya what retard approach the first Marine you see and tell him he is gay, see how that plays out.
I told that joke to my uncle in 1969, he just punched me in the arm, so I elbowed him back...This was after he got back from Nam as a Marine...

Forum List

Back